Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

5-0 encounter. Move to trip reports?
    #5260435 - 02/03/06 07:24 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

It was cool though.

So I did some LSA and vaped some incense to head to a concert....... but I found out it isn't starting until quite later.

So anyway walking back there's a good group of them standing with the sidewalk practically blocked off and they're discussing something.

Well I just work my way through them, only one even looks at me.

It's all about the confidence I guess.

and the fact that I'm not that visibly high, though my eyes seem a tad dilated.

But .... I have to go back there, what if they're still hanging around? Play it chill and everything I know.... what can they do to you if you seem intoxicated but don't have anything on you and are in prime walking distance with no motor impairments, etc?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (02/03/06 11:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineilikebigbuds21
American Youth<3

Re: 5-0 encounter. [Re: leery11]
    #5260440 - 02/03/06 07:27 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Public intoxication. But you don't have to worry about that, you'll be fine dude.

--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: 5-0 encounter. [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #5260446 - 02/03/06 07:28 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

yeah dude it's weird.

when i'm walking i feel dead sober but i get in and sit down realise i've got a real strong buzz.

it's weird i mean, i knew how to walk through them to where i'd be safe.... and i'm sure i'll have that knowledge when i go back.

i'm a lil nervous though.

i think i'll go meditate for a while.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5261185 - 02/03/06 11:11 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well I was fine...

but something kind of really bothered me.

I ran into some friends of mine, and one asked me a question about drugs..... I thought about what he was saying and decided to answer it, but immediately upon doing it it just didn't feel right.

I don't know if its paranoia or what, because he's sold to me before...... he's smoked me out before...... so I mean I can't even begin to conceive how it would make sense for him to be a narc, but it really worried me...... maybe I was just sensing that he isn't the kind of guy to be around anymore or what, because that's all we are is like drug and jamming friends, and he hasn't really come through to give me anything "free" in a long while...

Something just really set me off and made me all kinds of paranoid, but now I feel bad for it for judging him.

I mean, I just learned from walking through the group of cops that there's no reason to be afraid ever, that the worst things ever are inside your own head and that you don't need to fret over things endlessly....

but still, you need to be careful about the things you say... I was really under the influence and kind of disarmed by his friendliness and let something slip and immediately regretted it though.

:frown:

but the concert was really neat.... the guys kept going "ah" in time and it felt like they were trying to open my third eye with the way it corresponded to symbols.

I wasn't really tripping or anything but I saw some mild tracers and when I first got there I got immersed in symbolic thought and like I looked at some girls dress and it reminded me of movies and various archetypal things I've seen (included some bad stuff like the girl from the ring) and that was interesting.

some guy randomly put his arm around me to include me in this group swaying, and it actually felt really good...... when it was over with my energy flow felt SO CORRECT for like 10 seconds.... like he was healing me... and I realise that I truely do need this kind of human interaction, but I'm not getting it and its hard on me and leaving me empty and thusly paranoid as well.

I tried to dance a little and kind of did, but I didn't really feel in place because I wanted someone to egg me on so I could dance with them and make me look goofy but my friends didn't really help encourage me too much to let loose.

It was fun though.

It seems like everyone could tell I was probably on drugs though, my pupils are a bit bigger than they should be.... but yeah no one was judgemental, even some adults were there were like real nice to me as I was wandering around trying to get myself oriented.

I'll be okay in life as long as I stay gentle and try to be compassionate, but man I don't know about those friends.... they don't really contribute much to me and reminded me of all sorts of bad things that I want to try to avoid.

though nothing bad has happened with them, they are pretty cool and down to earth and everything, but there's also something kind of inhuman or "shady" to them.... like they just aren't ready to be full of love.

But maybe I'm not ready to love them? I don't know. All I know is the few good close friends I have, I can feel love and support from them and I just don't get the vibes from these guys. I could work on fostering it, maybe I should.

But that question does leave me kind of paranoid.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

This is the kind of thing I need to do more often though, it was neat. some of the lyrics they were singing also synchronised and helped me reaffirm some things I needed to think about.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #5261210 - 02/03/06 11:16 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

LSA has never really been intoxicating for me though. The effects are, at most, mild.

How did it effect you? And when you say "vaped some incense," you really mean smoked some hash, right? :smirk:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: 5-0 encounter. [Re: Ravus]
    #5261251 - 02/03/06 11:26 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

no i mean i vaped some herb!

it effects me a hell of a lot, just one seed really gets some pronounced yet subtle effects. it's really nice..... it's not necessarily psychedelic but it can be if you take enough.... the most I've had is just on the borderline of psychedelic tripping...

anyway also something so neat is we were all clapping to the beat, and i controlled another girls clapping! I deliberatley clapped just loud enough to stand out so that I would be a beacon to others to encourage them to go ahead and clap.... and I kind of just kept the rhtyhmn right, and then when the rest of the crowd stopped clapping, I had like 3 followers who were still entirely into it... and then one girl in particular I focused on, and I made it so that I stopped clapping, but because I stopped she stopped at the exact same time as me... and I did it deliberatley. I was in the lead and controlling her clapping.

it was neat.

I also had the nicest meditation listening to GSYBE! (Godspeed you! Black Emperor.) they can really take you places with their music........

LSA is real therepeutic and soothing for me I guess.... it helps me open up to people. the dilated eyes make it a bit challenging though, what with having to deal with some paranoia.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (02/03/06 11:28 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds