Home | Community | Message Board

HighDesertSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewang_chung00
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: almost nyc
mimosa hostillis availability
    #5260198 - 02/03/06 08:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

has anyone else notices mimosa no longer being available from certain vendors or possible know the reasoning behind this? my most trusted vendor no longer carries it due to recent customs seizures any thoughts?

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." ~HST

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: mimosa hostillis availability [Re: wang_chung00]
    #5260437 - 02/03/06 09:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Because it could be considered a schedule I drug? You got an answer from the vendor... what are you asking?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: mimosa hostillis availability [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5261508 - 02/04/06 03:47 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

it happend because we did nothing to stop it.
go back to sleep.

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: mimosa hostillis availability [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #5262689 - 02/04/06 03:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i know were fucked soon if you want to have huasca you will have to go to peru

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: mimosa hostillis availability [Re: thedudenj]
    #5270972 - 02/06/06 09:17 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

just order chakruna & yage powders with yr mate de coca from the inkatea folks? (or P viridis whole leaf & B caapi vine chunks, whatever...)
& maybe a maraca & pan-pipes too...

could poke around www.yage.net mmmmmmm?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #5274145 - 02/07/06 06:54 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Vertigo6911 said:
it happend because we did nothing to stop it.
go back to sleep.

Quite likely doing something to stop-it would have caused it to happen sooner...
wake up.

Edited by CandyLand (02/07/06 06:55 PM)

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5276764 - 02/08/06 12:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quite likely doing something to stop-it would have caused it to happen sooner...
wake up.

yeas sure, any ol excuse to avoid responsibility will do wont it?
so who is convinieantly going to fix it dude for us then?
George Bush?
Micheal Moore?

u dare tell me to wake up?
im awake enuff to see that there is no1 else who cares but us.
i am awake enuff to realise that none of us are going to get one bit of respect untill we come out of the closet.

imo: if your not willing to put your balls on the line for something
then u dont fucking deserve it.

if you dont want to do nothing then you are squatting on the freedoms of everyone who will.

--------------------
My homepage

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5276958 - 02/08/06 01:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

if you want to know a good mimosa site PM me

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #5277443 - 02/08/06 02:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Vertigo6911 said:
Quote:

wake up.

yeas sure, any ol excuse to avoid responsibility will do wont it?
so who is convinieantly going to fix it dude for us then?
George Bush?
Micheal Moore?

Plant contains dmt...a schedule one drug...any attention drawn to this plant is most likely to speed restrictions placed on this plant,,,no matter what the intentions of that attention might be...just harsh realities.

So what's your great idea for preventing this from happening, Mr. Smart guy? Writing your congress man about what a great, positive, life-changing experience dmt is?  :laugh:

Of course, if your suggesting home cultivation of plant sources, that's another matter, but that's not the impression I got.

Edited by CandyLand (02/08/06 02:59 PM)

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5277489 - 02/08/06 03:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

we can start by demanding respect for the fact that we want to use 'drugs'.

we should stand up and say DMT is not the devil.
cause if we dont then the only voice speaking will be the one saying it is.

we need to bring our point of view to the attention of the general public somehow.

--------------------
My homepage

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5277756 - 02/08/06 04:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

some how the general public dosent care poeple with LSD fucked everything up. one way tho is taking poeple that arnt recreational drug uses that dont smoke pot or do anything and give them vision trips so they can spread the word i think everyone should have one good huasca trp in their life

--------------------

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #5278304 - 02/08/06 06:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

"we need to bring our point of view to the attention of the general public somehow"

Like Tim Leary and pals did about lsd and stuff in the sixties...oh yeah, that did alot of good! (legally speaking)  :laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5280254 - 02/09/06 03:05 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

well at least leary FUCKING TRIED!!

and lets cut the shit, if it werent for him and some people like him
you wouldent even know WTF LSD was.

this entire co,,unity is the heritage of people who did what u dont have the balls to.

if you never tried you have no right to talk about what is possible.
how would you fucking know never having tried anything?

cut the bullshit, you guys are just pussies who want to have it all but dont have the heart to actualy work for it.

it was people like you who said 'fuck leary and his shit i just wanna get high' that formed the public oppinion in the first place, not leary.

you are the cause of the loss of my freedom scumbag.

--------------------
My homepage

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#5280343 - 02/09/06 03:29 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It might give you peace of mind to stand up for your beliefs, but why not do what's in the best interest for not fucking up the drug's status? Intentions are nice, reality is nicer.

Leary fucked up, but he had good intentions. Still, the world would be a better place with 20 more years of psychological work that could've been done with LSD. Leary did not discover it for the community of psychologists, Leary brought it to the masses, and to the youth. I'd sacrifice the distance he created from the main culture of this counter culture he created any day in return for what he took away from the scientific community.

The problem isn't people not standing up and shouting about how DMT should be legal. People do that about pot, they aren't taken seriously. The progress marijuana has made is due to legitimate uses, and overall acceptance (people getting used to seeing it around) and NOT because of hippies with neon poster boards.

The points made about a drug become immediately (at least partially) discredited when the source is a fan of the substance itself. We do not control the media, your message will not be heard as intended. Science is the answer, not counterculture.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#5280686 - 02/09/06 06:22 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well Vertigo is against the simplistic "hippies" too:
"it was people like you who said 'fuck leary and his shit i just wanna get high' that formed the public oppinion in the first place, not leary."
So I think you're both kinda thinking down the same line, but differ on whether you should be vocal or not.
I think it's about how you're vocal, and I think it is important to be vocal. Being vocal with the truth helps, being vocal just to repeat "it should be legal" does not.

Personal enjoyment is a legetimate clause too, but it needs to be expressed right, showing that it isn't a lustful enjoyment, but a sophisticated one. That's all I'm going to say on it right now tho.

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mimosa hostillis availability [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5280780 - 02/09/06 08:16 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

good points :smile:

my main point is that we have a large community with some pretty smart folks here, so we should be able to figure something out...

--------------------
My homepage

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#5281033 - 02/09/06 11:20 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Okay... I do think we agree.

I just think Leary is a god awful example, but that's just my opinion. I agree with not sitting around. But I'd rather people sit around than do "more harm than good", you know? You're right, if theres a way to do more good than harm, we need to find it.

I'm all for keeping things underground, if it can fit. Something like mimosa obviously can not... heh. Nor can spore vendors, nor can Salvia, etc. It'd help the public image if there weren't 10 threads made every day on "what legal shit can I buy that'll get me sooooo fucked up" here. But, no single poster of that is to blame, it just seems to be the nature of people. No disrespect to them posting, each individual doesn't make that big a difference. It's just a shame that people don't see the bigger picture of what they do and say. :frown:

--------------------

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #5281558 - 02/09/06 02:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

"you are the cause of the loss of my freedom scumbag"

Scumbag? Nice! :grin:

Actually..internet marketing and neato tec's like marsofolds are much more the cause of the loss of 'this freedom' (i'm not big on speaking in vast generalizations)

Now I for one am a big fan of internet marketing and marsofold's tec- but you know, life is complicated! As they say...'the road to hell is paved with good intentions' and all that stuff.

And again...what would you suggest (specifically) Shouting about activism on the net is EZ...details more difficult.

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#5281893 - 02/09/06 03:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

They key is to have an organization which gains a reputation for being intelligent, non-belligerant and clearly honest. Everything needs to be exlained through firm logic that can be understood by the most stubborn people.

Some of the facts that need to be expounded to the public:

Crime is caused by the war on drugs, but not drugs themselves...
1. Who would be protecting thier drug operation with guns if it were a legitimate production and could function in the open in society?
2. It is the police who have sworn war against drug makers, not the other way around. If these people cannot receive the benefit of the law to protect them then they obviously need to take care of the job themselves.
3. How could there be threatening transactions taking place if drugs were purchased legally from a store? The risks would all be gone.

The unsafe use of drugs is caused by the denial of truthful education concerning them...
1. our children are flat out lied to concerning drugs the police in high schools when they do their rounds attempting to "support the law" (which apparently isn't simultaneous with being honest). The Police breed a relationship of distrust betwen them, kids and their parents right from the start by using scare tactics because more legitimate information would not spark the reaction they are wanting to achieve.
2. How many areas of life are made better by a foundation of deceit? How long did it take society to stop trying to ignore the problem of unsafe sex and become more open about it to the youth through proper education? How many people has the acceptance of the issue helped?
3. If the truth concerning drugs were taught, it would lead to educational programs on safe use. Furthermore, drugs would no longer carry an image of rebellion, producing happier families for those in contact with drugs and less pressure to use drugs by teens who's personal life is shaped by this detrimental image.

The health risks of obtaining an unsafe drug is caused by lack of production and purity standards...
1. Death's due to people ingesting unidentified drugs would cease. How many families would be thankful for that peace of mind?
2. People would more commonly use practical dose amounts instead of taking unknown quantities of a chemical due to lack of education and chemical standards.

The dark image of drug use is a creation of the war on drugs, which is destroying families that otherwise could've functioned well with support for all family members, whatever their choices. Making drugs illegal does not wipe away their intrest of use in an individual's mind, instead it makes them a target and causes them to shield themselves from family and law enforcers, drawing them into negative life habits, which would not occur if their practice was accepted. Additionally, the psychological pull to persist in unhelpful drugs habits would deteriorate as users no longer saw themselves as rejected, in light of social acceptance.

'Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither' - Benjamin
Franklin

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

War On Drugs Clock

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #5282825 - 02/09/06 08:20 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Vertigo6911 said:
it was people like you who said 'fuck leary and his shit i just wanna get high' that formed the public oppinion in the first place, not leary.

I actually dosed several times with leary, the first time in 64 at one of his good-friday experiments when i was about 8 or 9 years old...i was the 'child prodigy' he mentions in high-priest. I was used abused and discarded by the pychedlic movement...mk-ultra to kesey to kenneth anger to the manson family...you have no idea who i am and what i've been through..the good the bad and the ugly of it.

Your awfully prone to assumption and generalization...

As for me i can take or leave the stuff, it's not my church, i have no church..i have bigger and smaller fish to fry...stuff you have no idea about. grown-up stuff like cancer and health insurance.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order