Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheShroomanShow
TheShroomanShow
 User Gallery

Loc: Virginia
Seeding cow pies and a question about Panaeolina retirugis.
    #5259652 - 02/03/06 03:11 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Speaking of Cow Shit, like has anyone expiremented with just going to a piece of cow shit and spraying some Psilocybe spores on it and seeing if that could work? (Just curious)Also is there much experience from anyone here about whether anyone has tried the mushroom Panaeolina Retirugis. Because I found this one shitty hand book labeled: Field Guide for Halucinogenic and Poisonous Mushrooms. And I think this book basically took any suspicious looking mushrooms with like trace amounts of psilocin and psiloybin in them and put them in this shitty little pissant book.

--------------------
Life is full of disappointments, but it's disappointing not to live life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
Re: cow shit question [Re: TheShroomanShow]
    #5259733 - 02/03/06 03:42 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheShroomanShow said:
Speaking of Cow Shit, like has anyone expiremented with just going to a piece of cow shit and spraying some Psilocybe spores on it and seeing if that could work? (Just curious)Also is there much experience from anyone here about whether anyone has tried the mushroom Panaeolina Retirugis. Because I found this one shitty hand book labeled: Field Guide for Halucinogenic and Poisonous Mushrooms. And I think this book basically took any suspicious looking mushrooms with like trace amounts of psilocin and psiloybin in them and put them in this shitty little pissant book.

The odds of this happening are 1 in 100,000 or so..
You are much better off finding a patty that is already colonized and bring it home and fruit it..

I did this last year with about 20 pattys over a two month stretch of time and I had Cubes in the flower beds almost every day for over two months.

Look at my pics its all there.. Well the better photos are.

GL :thumbup:

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale