Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
Only one Hallucinogenic Marijuana (P.S This is a "Marijuana" not "Salvia" category thread )?
    #5247586 - 01/31/06 04:35 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

The subject is "Thai" me hearties. Eschewing the heartrending questions "when"? or "where"? how about looking at "what" ? My first puff on genuine Thai took me to a place I had never been to and haven't since (except possibly with real "sensi"), unfortunately I ain't seen any for twenty years.
High THC content grass has become the norm but surely those of us lucky enough to have once smoked; good African, Sensi, Lebanese, Kashmiri, Afghani, Nepalese, Moroccan et. al. can tell you that "unbalanced" homegrown just does not compare.
I put our predicament down to laziness;
firstly in World affairs "who cares if they bomb the Bekkar Valley, fuck up Afghanistan, threaten to hold a nuclear contest over Kashmir or execute weed smugglers in Thailand etc.etc?" I was once president (a purely 'onary position) of the Essex University "Friends of Amsterdam Society". "Dam" was great then, not sure I could stomach all the poseurs now though !
secondly: "Getting the State to legalise marijuana is too much like hardwork, I'd rather bludgeon my system into insensibility by smoking disrespected fucked up herb at home".
Unsurprisingly the effects of this attitude are reflected in our current socio-political problems.

I hope you guys understand that I'm not condeming all homegrown here. But look guys, docs over here who are studying the causes of psychosis and schizophrenia are probably uninformed enough to use "skunk" (high THC content grass) for their studies. Any results obtained from such tests will not give true indications of the tendency (perceived or actual) of marijuana to produce these disorders.
There is also the problem that those on anti-psychotic anti-schizophrenic medications who use high THC content grass are getting worse (ie. becoming aggressive, self-destructive etc.).
If we don't have real marijuana to use medicinally we totally loose our footing with regard to the legalisation debate! It's a real issue.

Edited by Silverwolf (02/02/06 06:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
Re: Only one Hallucinogenic Grass (P.S this is a "Marijuana" not "Salvia" category thread) [Re: Silverwolf]
    #5256501 - 02/02/06 06:21 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Anyway, what hashes ("resin" blue) do you guys consider psychedelic? I don't really think anyone of them are unless ingested.

(sorry, I thought the above edit worth bumping. That does not negate the question about hash though.)

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Edited by Silverwolf (02/02/06 06:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds