Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: JLF Catalog [Re: fresh357]
    #526152 - 01/20/02 12:30 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

All that I can say was that the experience that I had on 30 (JLF sells 30 grams at a time) grams of grade "A" dried 'shrooms sure didnt seem like posin. Yes, I have read much about them. But, I believe that we need to listien to our bodys sometimes... I fealt great, it almost reminded me of the Soma muscle relaxers (pills) - but that was most likely pyscomatic (due to the fact that they both share the name Soma.... a long story).

I didnt get sick at all. I have OD a few times in the past on various other drugs, but I never once fealt like this stuff was hurting me. There was some kewel visuals about 6 hours after eating them.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: JLF Catalog [Re: Jammer]
    #526169 - 01/20/02 12:50 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Dont get me wrong.... my friends that tried them enjoyed them immensly. Although they did have the sweats and the nasue for the first hour... they did enjoy the experience. But, they also they liked psilos more.. but the a.m.'s were a  "unique" experience they said.

One problem with A.M's is ppl do not prepare them right and some ppl have eaten to many at once and "fried" there brains.
So I've heard....

The problems with amanitas is they need to be prepared properly. From the ppl I have met through my business over the years all say making a tea from them is the best way to boil out most of the toxins and get a more clean experience from them.

At the Telluride Mushroom Festival in 2000, I heard they had a boot set up selling amanita tea....and it was a big hit.
So proper preperation is important :smile:

With that said.... I'm still taking my ground....I"m a puss and wont try them :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (01/20/02 12:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags