Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehairs
old hand
Re: dialated pupils [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1362771 - 03/10/03 09:44 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

yall a bunch of sissys. ive tripped at school before, paranoia was no problem, but i did get kinda pissed at all of the schools bullshit. not like im gonna learn anything usefull anyways, so fuck you, go ahead and get your A's, but im not

--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

Re: dialated pupils [Re: hairs]
    #1362855 - 03/10/03 10:18 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I really seriously doubt tripping at school one or two times will hinder your life chances. I mean in one day you don't learn a whole unit that could alter the course of history.

If they see you with really dialited pupils they might have you come down to the office, and if they find out your on something you can be suspended/expelled for "substance abuse on school property"... and where I go the teachers would make you take off the sunglasses.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: dialated pupils [Re: hairs]
    #1363492 - 03/10/03 02:40 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I did always want to go to school tripping, but never had the means. I vote no, I think that sitting there waiting for class to end makes time go slow enough, sitting there tripping would be torture. I've said it before, dialated pupils are half the fun. Waite for the weekend, dialate fuckers, then walk around the mall or somwhere you wont get into too much trouble if you want to be somewhere public, just dont drive yourself.

On another note, now that I'm out of school I wish I had paid more attention and did better. I always had that 'this is bullshit' attitude, but now that I think about it, paying attention and doing my homework would have made things a lot easier.

Edited by TeKHeAD009 (03/10/03 02:44 PM)

Invisibleadrug

Re: dialated pupils [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #1363527 - 03/10/03 03:00 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I tripped on mushrooms at school when I was in high school once, although it was a rather low dose (about 1.5 grams). Nobody even noticed. I honestly couldn't believe it at the time. :grin: Before that I didn't think it would be much fun to trip in school, but I actually had a fairly good time!

OfflineShaMan1988
ShaMaN InC.
Loc: my room, my house, my rul...
Re: dialated pupils [Re: shroominbloom]
    #1363561 - 03/10/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

HeY yOu guYs, do i look normal... They says yes... BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm so fucked!
in class

shaman

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: dialated pupils [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #1364100 - 03/10/03 07:01 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I live in the suburbs of Chicago... it isn't really easy going around here like I made out, but its better than most places. Weed really isn't that big of a deal at my school, but as always of course you can't expect the teachers to have that view also.

Doing drugs out of school, I can't say I completely agree with that one. In school, I smoke weed normally once during the morning and at lunch when I can. I like getting high in the morning to sort of "get me going" you guys know what I mean.

--------------------

Offlinetimmaywoohoo
Stranger
Re: dialated pupils [Re: the free thinker]
    #5248884 - 01/31/06 09:35 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

if your idea of "trippin" could be done at a high school with the telltale sign being your pupils, you need to have a real shroom experience. the word "trip" implies going somewhere, on hallucinogens, in your mind. if you are "trippin" you wont be able to move physically that you will recognize as movement in this level of reality. if your worried about a low dose being obvious by your pupils, and your worried about being caught for SHROOMS, stop being such a pussy. you can't get in trouble for under the influence of shrooms unless you're in the state i previously mentioned, because there's no proof otherwise, and it would be called public intoxication, you wouldn't even be in trouble for the shrooms. now, if in your area there's alot of glass, or crank or whatever they call shit where your at, and your school would know what was up about that, then absolutely don't do it, because you can do 30 dyas for under the influence just if your pupils are dialated and you slip in interrogation.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract