Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline24hoursago
Stranger
Re: question about tennstud [Re: lunaloca]
    #5250445 - 02/01/06 09:27 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If its been delivered, I'm not going to pursue a refund, of course. Its just that its a 2 hour drive to my shipping address, and the last time I went (three weeks after you said it had shipped, the second time) and it wasn't there. I was quite unhappy, to be honest. If it has been delivered (I still don't have the tracking number :P) I'll go pick it up this afternoon. Its a 2 hour drive (4hr round trip!) so I really hope to god that its there this time.

Its really the lack of response that bugged me enough to post.. It has been exactly a week since I entered my request to cancel the order.. and I ended up purchasing straw and dung locally, because of the delay. I think you can admit I was pretty patient, having waited since Dec 23rd (43 days!) when payment was posted :P. If you had just let me know up front that there wasn't much raw material available because of the weather, I certainly wouldn't have held it against you... its that you said you were too busy and life was hectic as the reason that bugs me. :P

I sent the request to cancel at 10:01 AM on January 26th, and followed up twice since. I suggest setting up a few email addresses, to make timely responses easier.

Sales@tennstud.com for general product questions.
Orders@tennstud.com for paid and pending orders, top priority.
Mike@tennstuff.com everything else, and the emergencies.

I don't think you're a bad guy, or a bad vendor.. I just feel like you weren't honest with me here. I'd have no sore feelings if you had just let me know that the actual reason it hadn't shipped was a shortage of supplies! Now I have an order which, in all honesty, I don't need anymore.

If this post is going to be "moderated" I would strongly appreciate being contacted first to edit it, rather than having it outrightly deleted. I've done my best to be accurate and respectful, and am fully interested in keeping this a conductive forum of business and customer interaction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelunaloca
Good Shit
Male

Loc: Tennessee
Re: question about tennstud [Re: 24hoursago]
    #5250525 - 02/01/06 10:04 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Tracking numbers were sent through Fedex to email addy provided. I do this with all orders if I have an address to work with. Packages were sent on the 24th. I apologize about any inconvenience. It's just been a hectic month with the rain, holidays, etc. I have PM'd all shipping information. Once again I apologize about the delay.

--------------------
25% discount on ALL RETAIL PRODUCTS!!! For Shroomery Members Only!!!

Enter code: shroomery when you checkout on my website

Save On Shipping! Local Pickups Now Available! PM Me For Details

www.tennstud.com

support@tennstud.com

Offline24hoursago
Stranger
Re: question about tennstud [Re: lunaloca]
    #5250761 - 02/01/06 11:40 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I dunno, honestly. I didn't get the messages, and I don't have any sort of spam filtering enabled. There musta been a glitch somewhere. :P

I'm not trying to step on toes here, either... but you really should consider a different email system.

Take it easy.

Offlinenuk1m
Dutchman
 User Gallery

Re: question about tennstud [Re: 24hoursago]
    #5250784 - 02/01/06 11:48 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

so what about the rest of us? ;\

how long till more poo is sent?

--------------------
Tucked neatly below my belt

Offlinexxanxx
Mycophile
 User Gallery

Re: question about tennstud [Re: nuk1m]
    #5250878 - 02/01/06 12:28 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

C'mon y'all, the man is busy. He said it's a one-man show, that requires A LOT of work(I know!). While waiting sucks, the quality of his product makes up for it!

Cheers

--------------------
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
-Hunter S. Thompson, RIP

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder