Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
ALWAYS BRING A SITTER
    #523099 - 01/17/02 01:28 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

when tripping in public places.

me and my frined didn't think we needed a sitter. we thought we'd munch an 1/8th and go see lord of the rings. then hangout in the mall playing video games, until they wore off so we could drive home.

we'll that's all fine and dandy until you hit a level five. I really didn't understand the movie past the halfway point, and hardly remeber the ending. The movie was palying along to my thoughts, it was fucked. and then when the movie ened, i realized i had died, and hell was a movie theater. SO i sat there watching the adds on the screen for god knows how long. my frined took off to play video games, apperently he couldn't get a response otta me. THe coca-cola ads where buggin me out cause coke is evil. Anyway, some lady came in a told me to leave, but I was tripping so hard she might as well have told me to float up to the celling, then she called for back up, another came in, next thing i know i'm surrounded by cops, and EMT's, and they're asking me all these questions, by my reality was totally different. In my head the only wat to get otta it, was to have sex witht them all, and i wasn't willing to do that, so it made sense, when they lifted me into a streacher, and we all went for an ambulance ride.

Mean while i discovered the secrets of reincarnation. black and white. good and evil.

now i'm straped down to a hospital bed and their making me drink charcoal. it was gross but by this time i have no idea what going on, so i just drank it.

then they put me into a room, and shove this big tube up my nose, IT WAS INCREDIBLE pain, and i started pukeing, and squirming, but i'm strapped down, so i can't escape. To keep me from squirming, they taped my head to the bed, and stick the tube up all the way into my throat, god it was horrible.

Finally they take it out, an tell me my parents are on the way.

my parents finally arrive, and i realize that i'm not dead and in purgatory, but i'm in some deep shit.

Then the hospital people are all telling me how mushrooms can kill you (i had to bit my lip not to laugh) and how i might try to kill myself after they wear off (lol, how stupid are these people?)

If i had a sitter, none of this would have happened, he/she, would have been able to drive us to a safe haven, sitter are VITAL, you don't want to go though what i did, so have a sitter, or stay home

PEace ;-)

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejihead
addict
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #523113 - 01/17/02 01:54 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

"seems like ive been here before, seems so familiar, seems like im slipping, into a dream within a dream..."

--------------------
kill white noise

Anonymous

#523120 - 01/17/02 02:07 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

Invisibletheseeker
addict
 User Gallery
    #523140 - 01/17/02 02:45 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: theseeker]
    #523197 - 01/17/02 05:04 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

who's karma? I'll kick his ass!

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #523221 - 01/17/02 06:15 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i find tripping in public places to be great!! As long as your in a crowd of strangers its fun as you walk along urinating in front of people

--------------------

OfflineSiphersh
Self-proclaimedhuman
Loc: Hungary
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #523240 - 01/17/02 06:41 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Someone please tell me: what amount is 1/8? 1/8 of what?

Invisibletheseeker
addict
 User Gallery
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: Siphersh]
    #523252 - 01/17/02 06:49 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

ounce

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

#523258 - 01/17/02 06:56 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

my frined sent me this e-mail, this is whatt was going on with him durring all this:

I remember seeing you by the stair well appearing and disappearing it must of been during the demon part because there was an intense fire part...I guess it was a mistake to ask for your keys but at the time i thought it was a good idea in case you went awol ya know...I asked for a crystal because it would have been comforting but the way you looked at me was like a stone wall we both sank into the movie and I didn't ask you any questions because you seemed to be too into it to be bothered...I thought I was going to be elected God at one point and I thought god was going to tell us the whole story about every civilization and then erase our memories of it or just send us into the ice age and start it all over again...god was telling us that earth is just one of his many games and all this shit and he had made one mistake and that was creating us I think and then his term was over... I'm not sure if everything in the movie really happenend or i made up some of it like voices changing or hearing things to my side."

--------------------

OfflineSiphersh
Self-proclaimedhuman
    #523300 - 01/17/02 07:32 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

fresh or dried ounce?

Invisibletheseeker
addict
 User Gallery
    #523302 - 01/17/02 07:34 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

usually assume dried weights unless otherwise noted

OfflineSiphersh
Self-proclaimedhuman
    #523306 - 01/17/02 07:37 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

So three and a half grams dried, and then go out?

No wonder...

Offlinejihead
addict
    #523437 - 01/17/02 11:13 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

an eigth aint shit, thats a first/second level dose for a lot of people.

--------------------
kill white noise

OfflineSiphersh
Self-proclaimedhuman
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: jihead]
    #523446 - 01/17/02 11:21 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The dosage calculator says level 3.

What is a poop?

Invisibleasydblot
journeyman
    #523473 - 01/17/02 11:52 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

level 3 can be to much in public

OfflineSiphersh
Self-proclaimedhuman
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: asydblot]
    #523476 - 01/17/02 11:55 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yes. That's my point.

What is a poop?

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
    #523539 - 01/17/02 01:35 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

level 5 from 3.5 grams huh? Either you're full of shit or a complete retard. You should know how much you can handle before going into a public place (duh). You give the rest of us a bad name. I hope you die. Pussy.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflineSiphersh
Self-proclaimedhuman
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #523549 - 01/17/02 01:43 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Who gives the rest of us a bad name? Hm...

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #523615 - 01/17/02 03:33 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

that's too bad meltingpenguin... i had a great experience walking around glendale, CA.  three friends and i ate 1/4 oz of dried mushies in my car parked on the side of the road. then we went into baja freash to eat something because we hadn't eaten all day and if we were to be exploring town we'd need some energy.  well, half way through sittin there not eating much i notice the black and white checker-board floors start to morph.  we attempted to watch a movie but i couldn't see the images and the voices echoed too much to be understood.  so mid-way my girl and i left the theater and somehow met up with the third in our group at the end of the block at the crosswalk (we both came from different directions), then we met up with the other one who stayed to watch the movie a little later.  it was fantastic and no sitter, but we were pretty sure from previous experience that the dose was perfect for our situation.  sorry for gettin' off-topic, just recallin' some good times :tongue:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: geokills]
    #523800 - 01/17/02 07:38 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I have a similar experience to share. Once when I just turned 18 a few years back I ate like 4 hits of an unknown potency gel tabs. They were pretty damn potent. Anway I went to a friends house and we hung out and smoked dope all night. I got a ride home from another friend and was really bored when I got there so I tried falling asleep. When I was trying to sleep it was a like a snickers commercial I kept hallucinating the words "not going anywhere for a while?". I decided to go for a midnight bike ride completely whacked out of my head all alone. I didn't even bring shoes with me. When I got outside I started getting bad vibes. So bad I have to admit I pissed myself. Well I was wandering around confused as shit not even knowing my own name. Kept lying down on the side of the road and I can remeber people stopping to see if I was okay and I would just get up and keep moving like nothing was wrong. Anways I went into this field near a golf course and just laid down face in the dirt talking to god and what not. A female police officer came up to me was asking me if I was okay. I couldn't even comprehend language and I remember my distinct reply was always the same "Shiza Me Bum Bum" like in the german poop films. She called some EMTs out and they had me on a stretcher and I got on thinking it was perfectly natural. On the ride to the hospital I though I was being abducted by aliens and I was going to be reincarnated into another life on a different planet. I was actually happy. Then when we got to the hospital I freaked and realized where I was and they didnt even have me strapped down so I got up and tried to bolt for it. It took 6 MEN to restrain me and I am usually pretty weak. They then strapped me down and injected me with some shit witch didnt even sedate me too much at all. A really shitty experience but It was almost worth it to for the ride in the Ambulance was very cool. I will never trip and leave my house without a sitter again.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract