Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFesterBestertester
journeyman
Re: Just made some LSA drinks - got a few concerns. [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2382553 - 02/27/04 09:28 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

What convinced you guys to not want to do them again? I don't understand, if it's the nausea, did you smoke some weed?
You guys tell people you don't want to take them EVER AGAIN, but don't tell people why, well, WHY?

I plan on taking them many more times in the future.

I LIKE THEM!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Just made some LSA drinks - got a few concerns. [Re: FesterBestertester]
    #2383243 - 02/27/04 12:52 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I also like LSA.

But I dont like it in the form of HBWR or MGs.

Yes high quality cannabis is good with the experience of LSA seeds.

OfflineFesterBestertester
journeyman
Re: Just made some LSA drinks - got a few concerns. [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2383262 - 02/27/04 12:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quashed the nausea faster than you can say 'nausea' for me, I couldn't imagine taking MG without weed.

Smoke it right after you drink, eat it, or wait 10-15 minutes and be amazed.

Cures nausea, and bumps up the buzz.

Pot is a good thing.

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginia
    #5233513 - 01/27/06 11:10 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

divine, i dont mean to sound rude, but you seem very pessimistic on the thought of anyone injesting lsa by taking hbwrs or mgs. any important experiences you could tell us from those past 20 some lsa trips?

--------------------
"Sanity is not statistical."

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Re: Just made some LSA drinks - got a few concerns. [Re: DinahTheCat]
    #5235032 - 01/28/06 11:48 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

dinah, I don't mean to sound rude, but dude, this thread's one month short of 2 years old.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #5235049 - 01/28/06 11:58 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FesterBestertester said:
CerebralFlower said:
Quote:

I just had one of the worst experiences of my life with Morning glory (LSA).. 12 grams...

HAVE FUN
(I advise you against this)

I counter-advise you to try this, as a matter of fact, after my ounce ran out, I bought a pound.
CURE the nausea with a fat joint,fast! AMAZING, that pot is!

The worst part about morning glories is the taste, I almost barfed last time. (before I smoked the dope)

No more chewing up 500 seeds, water (no chlorine) extraction next time, maybe I'll get some Kool-aid(R) drink mix and sugar. And maybe, no, I will have a happy evening this Saturday.

I prefer Morning Glories over HBWR. The latter gives you a bit of muscle soreness (in the quads near the groin in particular), they make you a bit bloated for a few days, and MG's are more hallucinogenic. Wrong time of year, but late summer/fall look around for some one growing some Heavenly Blues. Fresh seeds are hands down night/day style better. As far as crushing the HBWR's I usually just crush them with my molars and then put them in the drink. You might want to try soaking them in some voldka (enough for 3 people in your case) and then make some White Russians or something. (a little extra Kaluha will help w/ taste) I would recomend putting some tripped out chill music on for the onset. You will probably go in and out of sleep for the first 1.5 hours. Anyways cheers! Oh yeah I saw that you are in Atlanta, one of the best trips I had on HBWR's I listened to 88.5's Thursday night Postscript show. They might have changed the day but you should check it out.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules