Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Vaporizers rock
    #5231410 - 01/27/06 02:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Holy hell, I am so high right now. I just bought a Voodoo vaporizer kit:

It tastes, smells, and feels awesome. Although, I kinda wish I went for the Vapor Brothers since you can control the hits you get. With this it just has a fan pushing the air out at you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Vaporizers rock [Re: DNKYD]
    #5231600 - 01/27/06 03:14 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Nice man. I really want a vaporizer. When I move into a house I'm probably going to get one.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Vaporizers rock [Re: freddurgan]
    #5231988 - 01/27/06 04:42 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

true, but doesnt the voodoo run off of batteries?  With the vapor bros model you have to plug it in and let it sit for 3-5 minutes to warm up, then you have to fiddle for a minute or two til you get it to hit right.

Its not that big of a pain in the ass but you do get a little more convienence with the voodoo.  Personally, and i think it was you who started the vape bros thread, im going for the vapor bros model.  :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Vaporizers rock [Re: coda]
    #5232036 - 01/27/06 04:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Both headshops didn't carry the Vapor Brothers models, just cheap knockoffs. So I got this one. Otherwise I would have had to wait a week to have mine shipped here. The Voodoo has a power cord you plug in. It is pretty nice, but with the Vapor Brothers don't you get to control the size of your hit since it doesn't use a fan?

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #5232040 - 01/27/06 04:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I never really was interested in that brand. I got mine off a buddy for like $40 bucks.

Hows it work???

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Vaporizers rock [Re: sui]
    #5232802 - 01/27/06 08:36 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

how common is it for headshops to have vaporisers?

i'd like to get a decent one, less than $50 if I can...... (probably not) but ..... i don't want to go ask them "do you have vaporizers" if i can't find them, because i've heard it's generally not good to say things like that..... they use fake names like "water pipes" or "water cooled tobacco pipes" and i dunno what vaporisers would be called.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Vaporizers rock [Re: leery11]
    #5232825 - 01/27/06 08:41 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Just ask for "Tobbaco Vaporizer". Dude don't worry the store can only say tobbaco pipes or shit like that. Most likely they will correct you like if you ask for a bong they will say "You mean a water cooled glass tobbacco pipe?"

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Vaporizers rock [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5232997 - 01/27/06 09:14 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

DKYND- Yah, you just pull a hit through a long plastic tube which has a glass bowl on the end. So i guess if thats what you mean by controlling the hit, then yah you can.

Suimush- It's a small wooden box with a heating element and a control knob to raise or lower the heat. It has a "whip" (the long plastic tube) that you pack a small bit of herb in the end of. You then put that glass part over the heating element and suck on the tube, the heating element vaporizes the weed and and you pull it through the tube.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #5233023 - 01/27/06 09:21 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Suimush- It's a small wooden box with a heating element and a control knob to raise or lower the heat. It has a "whip" (the long plastic tube) that you pack a small bit of herb in the end of. You then put that glass part over the heating element and suck on the tube, the heating element vaporizes the weed and and you pull it through the tube.

ok so its the same principle as mine.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies