Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #528044 - 01/22/02 08:39 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

maybe it wasn't a full blown level five, but i didn't know who i was really, and my friend was someone compleatly different, nad reality was non-existant. but i was really dead and in hell, and hell was a movie theatre, then the ambulance ride made no sense at all, then the hospital was a total dream, that didn't make anysense at all.

All i had to do was leave the theatre after the movie was over,but i was so far from reality it never dawned on me.

I went an saw the movie again, sober, with my g-friend, and there where a bunch of parts i didn't remeber seeing at all, like the whole cave troll part.

Anyway it was a good movie based on a Great story.

those Ossoria Indian boombers are extermly euphoric, and moderatly visual. highly trance inducing, i'd say my second fav strain of cube after the tazzies.

this "shroom" index thing is a joke, not to mention body chemistry, but what about variying shroom potancy, i mean damn, you can't mesure shit like that with an index.

i can't remeber who, but someone in this post told me to rot in hell and die? damn that's harsh, but if it makes you feel better, that's basically what i did for a portion of my expereince

PEace ;-)

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Edited by MeltingPenguin (01/22/02 08:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepsilocybespawn
ol bastard

Loc: The Heartland Of America
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER *DELETED* [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #528713 - 01/22/02 11:12 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by psilocybespawn

Invisiblevermiculite
veteran

Loc: Kalifornia-- knows how to...
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: psilocybespawn]
    #528863 - 01/23/02 03:55 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry you had to go though all that man, but you made my day with this statement...

"Anyway, some lady came in a told me to leave, but I was tripping so hard she might as well have told me to float up to the celling."

--------------------

OfflineMrShroomer
Loc: Vancouver
Re: ALWAYS BRING A SITTER [Re: geokills]
    #530301 - 01/24/02 03:52 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

The strongest trip I ever had was the 5th time I tripped on mushrooms. Me and my buddy Aaron went to blunt brothers( pot cafe in Vancouver) and got ripped, then each ate approx 4 grams. Once we started to feel the massive body buzz and roller coaster feeling, we decided it was time to leave, before we both started to go nuts. That was the first time I could feel myself slip into a bad trip for no reason, other than the crazy-strong come on. Anyway, we took off, and started walking the streets of Vancouver. I'm surprised we didn't get hit by a car or something. The crosswalks didn't even look like crosswalks- they were pink and sparkly. We walked over to Canada place ,and looked out onto the Burrard inlet, and in the sky, was the first time I've hallucinated things that weren't even really there. I began to see translucent words in the sky, spinning towards me, yet I have no clue what the words were. Anyhow, I'd say I reached a good level 4 trip, and I didn't need a sitter, but it prolly would have been a good idea, just in case.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains