Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMorelTester
Novice Mycologist
Male
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada Flag
Morchella Elata - Black Morel; growth technique?
    #5226882 - 01/26/06 06:54 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hello all. This is my first time in this site. I would like to say I am very glad to find mycological boards online like this where I can bring up some issues. You see, I spent 2 years picking Morchella Elata (black morel) and I beleive I have some things figured out on the puzzle of how, where, and why it grows. I know I am asking a huge thing here, but I would also like ANY info from others who have tried and failed. I am pretty sure I know what I am doing here, but don't want to make any repeat mistakes on any of my calculated deductions here. Therefor, if anyone here is willing to share their knowledge of what they have done, I would greatly appreciate it. This is for INDOOR growing only. I have no interest in how to grow them in my garden. Thats easy to accomplish as it is.

--------------------
"If only I had but the tiniest grain of wisdom, and I should walk in the great way. My only fear would be to stray from it."

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Morchella Elata - Black Morel; growth technique? [Re: MorelTester]
    #5226922 - 01/26/06 07:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

This belongs in the Gourmet and Medicinal Mushroom Forum, but since you took it upon yourself to post this in every forum it's getting locked. I'm issuing a warning here. Please do not post the same questions across multiple forums. Thank you.

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Morchella Elata - Black Morel; growth technique? [Re: MorelTester]
    #5226928 - 01/26/06 07:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Please do not post the same question over multiple forums.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation