Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLinuxman
PsychoactiveResearcher

Loc: Ky, USA
Strange thoughts and weird happenings on Acid
    #5219938 - 01/25/06 12:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Years ago, when I was still in highschool the flood happened. It seemed as though an unlimited amount of LSD had come into town and we had a direct hookup. This is the story of one night during those few now blurry months of tripping and excess.

The time was about 6:30pm I remeber it being almost completely dark outside. I went through my usual ritual of calling my parents from my friends house to make sure I could stay the night, no sooner than I had hung up the phone I dropped 4 hits of acid, everyone there did so as well.

We retreated upstairs to my friends room where we always liked to sit and listen to music and play video games. There is something very mystical that happens to you as acid starts to kick in, you get this glowing feeling that engulfs your body and your mind. "This is it a true journey." I said to myself.

As the trip gets stronger and stronger we would usually just talk and make stupid gestures with our hands, sometimes we would watch movies like "The cell" or "Pink Floyd's the wall". About 2 hours have elapsed from what I can remeber now and a girl that goes to school with us arrives and throws gravel at my friends window. This sort of thing was the usual way to get our attention but on this night it absolutely sent us threw the roof.

All of us looked at each other in disbelief at what was happening. Could someone really be throwing rocks at the windows? It was impossible everyone was certainly accounted for. My friends girlfriend finally got up enough courage to peer out the window and discover that it was actually a person and so all my friends proceeded outside. I on the other hand stayed and sat on the computer by myself.

I remeber playing Pink floyd's welcome to the machine while I surfed the web. this entire time I could hear my friends speaking outside but out of no where I could no longer hear their voices, to my horror I looked out the door to my friends room and the hallway was gone, nothing there but empty space. I was alone, for all eternity. Just as I was trying to get used to the idea of being there in that room one of my friends steps through into the room and the hallway reappears. This indeed was very strange.

The page that was loading right as my friend walked in happened to be yahoo.com and as he walked in I was looking at him but some movement caught the corner of my eye, I zipped my head around to find that tiny birds were flying from the left side of the screen to the right side. They all landed on a bush and pecked the bush away to uncover a ford explorer.

Now I know what your thinking anyone would have realized that it was an ad, but we had never seen anything like this before in fact it happened to be the first ad of its kind that yahoo had displayed.

My friend and I stared at the screen in disbelief, pressing the back button and then pressing forward again had no effect the birds did not reappear. Surely we could not have imagined that! My friend scrambles for the reload button and presto the birds fly across the screen again. Almost instantly all our friends are called to the room to investigate this insanity.

After a few minutes of investigating something awful happens. My pager goes off and the number is home. instantly I grab the phone and call(its always better to try and not prepare yourself) my mother informs me that my dad has fixed my broken water pump and asks if I can have someone bring me home to get the car so they won't have to pick me up in the morning. I say yes and immediately hang the phone up , it seemed like I was screaming at the entire room explaining that I needed a ride.

As I am being dropped off at my house a calmness had set in at the site of my home. I walk into the door and only step a couple feet into the house to find my parents sitting in the living room. my dad informed me that it had taken him 220$ to fix the waterhose on the car and I started to reach for my pocket and count the money. when I tried to hand it to him he just shook his head and laughed. It didn't really cost that much, why would he say something like that to me. Was he actually joking with me, who would do such a thing? "He would" I replied to myself.

Retreating back to my friends house in my car traffic lights illuminating the sky and flying past me like comets. Pulling into the driveway, I find that someone else had arrived. A girl driving a red mazda mx-6. No sooner than I get out of my car a friend and I jump into the red car with two girls. Apparently we have to go make an acid deal. We drove to the meeting place and I mentioned to my friend how roomie it was in the back of this mx-6, we even planned to have a large roving party inside of it. when we arrived at the destination the girl driving the car parked in a parking place and waited, but she didn't park at all in fact we started to roll backwards ever so slighty. I started screaming stop the car we are moving. No one else in the car seemed to believe me for what seemed like a good few minutes and then finally they all realized I was right and pulled the E-break on the car stopping us from rolling back any further. Had I gone mad? Who was on acid here and who wasn't? Very strange that someone on acid would call someone sober out on an event like that.

After the deed was done, we went to a gas station to get some cigarettes. and at first my friend and I did not want to go in, but minutes later we decided to go in, we walked up to the door with my friend in front of me, he opens the door half way and then turns right back around and walks back to the car, not exactly understanding was was going on I followed him. (I could only imagine what the people inside the gas station were thinking). Now inside the car laughing uncontrollably we wait on our driver and other passenger to return.

They shuttle us back home where we gather around in a circle smoke some weed and dream.

The end.

--------------------
"We can't stop here man, this is bat country"
"There is acid in the beer in the red cups"

Edited by Linuxman (01/25/06 12:43 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports