Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Odd LC growth, what is it???
    #5214577 - 01/23/06 04:36 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I have 3 LCs of Mexicana-A which I started a little over a week ago. It's my experience (3 strains so far) that Mex-A is a slow starter compared to Cubensis. Anyway, I look today to see if anything visible had developed, and I saw something odd.

I can't get good pics, but there's two clumps of what look like jellyfish, a better description would be transparent mushroom caps. They're round, but one end is open, like if you took a hollow ball and cut a piece off. I suspect that the open, flat side, developed on the bottom of the jar and if it had grown in suspension it would have been totally round. Anyone know if this is a contam, or possible Mex-A? Perhaps this should go in the contam section, but I'm hoping it's some odd mycelium growth...

Rahz

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Odd LC growth, what is it??? [Re: Rahz]
    #5214642 - 01/23/06 04:57 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

just let it grow for a bit, its very possible that its myc.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinedjcube420
Stranger
Re: Odd LC growth, what is it??? [Re: coda]
    #5216916 - 01/24/06 07:59 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I've had something in my lc that looked exactly like youre descibing , and it turned out to be myc. :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale