Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Please Help me, terrified of court. . . [Re: kingofthemtn151]
    #5216766 - 01/24/06 05:35 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kingofthemtn151 said:
Intoxication is a right no man shall be denied. . .

based on what I've read in this thread, maybe the additional charges will do you
some good, you couldnt have been charged with underaged drinking by just allowing
a few drunks stay at your home. they have to do a BAC test of some sort to charge
you. based on your attitudes and such, it's irresponsible people like
you that had managed to get the drinking age raised from 18 to 21. you should
think about the way your state treat 3 time offenders (3 strikes laws) because
your next misdemeanor could be a felony, after that, underage drinking will
result in prison time

Quote:

But point is, If i wanna smoke weed im going to, its NOT a crime

um, yes it is in fact a crime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
Loc: N.E F'n PA
Re: Please Help me, terrified of court. . . [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5216787 - 01/24/06 05:50 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

You missed my point PRIS, i was being responsible. And sorry i dont feel the rules apply to me, ive learned to live life responsibly, what i want to do is my choice. Maybe if i were passed out, puking, totally wasted and acting like a moron, i would hope i get in trouble. To me, smoking weed isnt a crime, just something i gotta keep Knarks from knowing i do, i live in small town PA, got busted w/19 grams once, charges got dropped b/c i was hanging out with the cop's niece the day before and happened to meet "officer vennie" the day before he busted me. He just took it from me, and has since seen me high at least twice. but i played it cool, even tho im sure he knew i was high; my red eyes dont hide it too well.
Seriously if a kid wants to drink kimself retarded at a house party hes staying at, thats his own problem. If he pukes and makes an ass of himself, thats what god made Sharpies for. For kids that obliterate themselves to the point where people will draw on them after they finally get some rest after making an ass outta themselves. People will learn. . .as long as they get penis' drawn on their face while the sleep.

--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#5216801 - 01/24/06 05:57 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kingofthemtn151 said:
You missed my point PRIS, i was being responsible. And sorry i dont feel the rules apply to me

hahahaha... responsible means you obey the laws, aparently the judicial system feels the laws apply to you, you're the one missing the point, do the crime, serve the time.

simply put, drink as a minor and leave your own home, you're no longer excersizing responsibility

Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
    #5216965 - 01/24/06 08:37 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

yea but i got in trouble at my own house, after passing a breathaliser (didnt drink a drop) b/c the cops found my friends drunk at my house, and a beer can down the road. Yea so dont even bother polishing up the law ive been screwed by "the law" and pigs many a time so fuck them. in return i do shit behind their back they dont even know about like light blunts and yell pig near them. For example there was a huge robbery at the docks across the lake from me. stereos, fishing tackle, and wakeboards, waterskis. . .mad shit was stolen, possibly even a whole boat. Cops came to my house out of nowhere. im pretty popular on the lake, but aparantly theres a few haters, so someone must've said i did it. Anyway they searched my entire house (i gave them permission) found nothing. . .and now a house got robbed down the road, and they want to talk to me about that too. . .Im starting to lean towards the Rebel "fuck the law" attitude. . .im tired of being accused for shit just because im the only kid that lives here year around, its the fucking city-slicker tourists doing this shit, but the locals take the wrap.

--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
    #5216978 - 01/24/06 08:42 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

seriously i never bother anyone. . .leave me alone pigs, just cuz they hate their lives and gotta pick on people to feel good about themselves. . .doesnt mean well. . .they can pick on me. Its getting old now, Pris you act just like them, you have a poor understanding of the fact that i was being responsible, no cars involved, had a place to stay all nite, stopped drinking after a good buzz, didnt bother NOONE. I dont even know how we got in touble, the whole entire city of State College PA was underage-drunk, no lie it was a fucking mad house and they pick me and my two friends who were walking to get pizza to "talk to".

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #5217036 - 01/24/06 09:09 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Where was this breathalizer taken? If it was a hand held breathalizer they don't hold as much water in court as the one they keep at the station. So you may be able to get it thrown out. Also, get a lawyer to atleast look at your case. It'll cost you, but seriously dude you'll be glad you got one. Fight it, never admit anything.

Know your maranda rights and shut the fuck up (just for reference).

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#5217808 - 01/24/06 01:14 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kingofthemtn151 said:
yea but i got in trouble at my own house,

at your house or inside your house, as I mentioned, INSIDE, you are being responsible.

Quote:

after passing a breathaliser (didnt drink a drop) b/c the cops found my friends drunk at my house, and a beer can down the road.

yo cant be charge with anything that isnt on your property, nor for a drinking
violation of you passed a BAC test, passing for a minor means .000 not .001+

Quote:

Yea so dont even bother polishing up the law ive been screwed by "the law" and pigs many a time so fuck them. in return i do shit behind their back they dont even know about like light blunts and yell pig near them.

now it's becoming more clear, you're drawing attention to yourself, you really
think that they're so stupid they dont know, you piss them off by being
a jackass and of course they'll hassle you more than your neighbor or some
kid down the road, I have learned that when you treat them with respect, they
tend to do the same for you, I've never had a DUI, drug posession or other
bullshit charge, I was caught once driving drunk, been caught several times
with drugs but I never got charges, one cop even let me finish my joint before
he said I shouldnt be doing it in the open.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#5217843 - 01/24/06 01:23 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kingofthemtn151 said:
seriously i never bother anyone. . .Its getting old now, Pris you act just like them, you have a poor understanding of the fact that i was being responsible

I've learned to question those that swear they are innocent, prisons are full of
them, please describe what being responsible is when you're violating laws and
claiming they dont apply to you

Quote:

no cars involved, had a place to stay all nite, stopped drinking after a good buzz, didnt bother NOONE. I dont even know how we got in touble, the whole entire city of State College PA was underage-drunk, no lie it was a fucking mad house and they pick me and my two friends who were walking to get pizza to "talk to".

talking to your pizza?

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
    #5218402 - 01/24/06 04:11 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

well from what i know if they charge you with .07 they have to prove that. If they prove you to be at .06 they might not win...

But they can always recharge you i guess.. Since there is zero tolerance in drinking cases.. not even a drop you are supost to have if you are underage.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Please Help me, terrified of court. . . [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5218663 - 01/24/06 05:19 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

around here I believe all they have to do is get a mean for BAC, one at roadside
and one in the station, they then charge you with the higher one, if it's higher
after they get you to jail, they'll test you hourly, refuse any of them and
they'll add aditional chargesin addition to the one year suspension for refusing
a sobrity test... damned if you do, damned if you dont.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #5218683 - 01/24/06 05:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kingofthemtn151 said:
Intoxication is a right no man shall be denied. . .

It's in the Bill of Rights! :eek:

Offlinemrsautoman
Don't DriveAngry
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South
    #5220975 - 01/25/06 08:20 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i do shit behind their back they dont even know about like light blunts and yell pig near them... and now a house got robbed down the road, and they want to talk to me about that too. . .Im starting to lean towards the Rebel "fuck the law" attitude

Are you like... a real person?

Damn the man and rage against the machine and all that, I'm all with you. So you don't have the rights that you want. Get used to disappointment. You're never going to accomplish anything good with your 'rebel attitude' if you don't work to observe and then circumvent the system you cannot escape.

Protect the rights you do have. Stop drawing attention to yourself while you're doing illegal shit. Start taking responsibility for your own actions and their consequences. When you go to court, wear a nice shirt and say 'yes sir' to the judge. Make shit easy on yourself.

Good luck dude.

--------------------

~I was born of a voice untimely,
the so-called echo of a man's ordure~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom