Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
Re: Legal non-active mushroom into an active? [Re: Speeker]
    #5658639 - 05/21/06 11:23 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

YES but if there was some way for the mushroom to develop DMT i dont think it would be illegal in that form with just a tryptomin , just as mimosa bark and banana peels ?

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFleaAccela
Hip-HopEncyclopedia

Re: Legal non-active mushroom into an active? [Re: fastfred]
    #5665917 - 05/23/06 06:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fastfred said:
Sure... And in the meantime you'd have to get booked in, spend several hours in jail, and then either make bail or sit in jail for weeks until the lab results came back. Then they might prosecute you anyways. By labeling the bag like that they might try to claim you intended to sell it as cubensis. A lot of people don't know this, but if you sell 10g of powdered sugar claiming it's cocaine... you get charged, and can do the same amount of time, as if you actually sold 10g of cocaine.

-FF

i've always thought about this tho...

what if you were to make a video tape of yourself gathering a bag of dried shitakes, and while you are putting them in a bag, begin to explain "hello, my name is *insert full legal name here*. Today is *date here* and i am putting these dried mushrooms into a bag. on the bag, im going to label them as illegal mushrooms. i have no intention of selling them and i am only labeling them as such as a joke/protest/ect towards law enforcement officers in case ones ever decided to raid my house. again, i am not going to sell these, nor have i ever sold illegal drugs, ect ect".

if you were to have NUMEROUS copies of this video tape, say for instance in different places, held at people's houses, such as your friend's, family's, whatever, and had a lawyer get ahold of them and also had a copy sent to whoever takes care of evidence. shit, even had it up on numerous places on the internet where people could publicly see these tapes. even send one into the local news station.

would they still be allowed to arrest you for attempt to distribute even though you blatently did it on purpose and made it publicly known?

--------------------
:royalrainbow:I love rolling... my Katamari!!!:royalrainbow:

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Legal non-active mushroom into an active? [Re: FleaAccela]
    #5666197 - 05/23/06 07:49 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

They would probably just charge you with interfering with a police investigation or with obstructing justice or something like that.

It would be more fun to take a water bong with some legal herb down to the police station and start doing bong hits on the front steps.  :laugh:

OfflineJSshroom
dont be paranoid, just aware

Loc: I love that spore drop
Re: Legal non-active mushroom into an active? [Re: shroomydan]
    #5666517 - 05/23/06 09:08 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I did a burn out in my car on the front steps of our west side police station. I left them a mushroom cloud of burnt rubber. No the idea of screwing with the police sounds like something that I did once on acid. I hate the cops and take all precautions to not be noticed by them.

--------------------
First Grow No more carpet tek

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies