Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Amsterdam recomendations *DELETED*
    #520183 - 01/14/02 07:29 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Roger_irrelevant

Reason for deletion: archive

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Edited by Roger_irrelevant (01/14/02 07:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
Re: Amsterdam recomendations [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #521310 - 01/15/02 06:00 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

A nice place to stay is the official NJHC Youth hostel near vondelpark, it is very clean but you can't smoke weed indoors there which might be a turnoff, but I have found the more drug-permissive places to be utter pits of filth and a friend of mine got bed bugs at the Flying Pig last summer, so I would go with a clean place rather than somewhere that is ultra-loose. Another accomodation option is to spend a little more on a cheap hotel, there is a room finding service at Central station run by GWK and for like five bucks they'll find you a cheap, last-minute room and it works especially good in the winter, I've gotten rooms there for like $40 a night and it was a good one. As for shops, my favorite Smart shop is Inner Space on Spuistraat, its more expensive than some others, but there has never been a time when their shrooms didn't make me trip like mad, even ones I have had for a year. Conscious Dreams on Warmoesstraat is a shop that's always worth checking out, as is Chills and Thrills on the Nieuwendijk. Just don't buy shrooms at places that look like they only sell them to make money, as an afterthought or something for tourists. Other neat shops are Cyberdog and Club wearhouse, for trippy UV club fashions. Also, coffeeshops: the Dampkring (Handboogstraat), Rokerij (Singel, Amstel, Leidseplein), Global Chillage (Kerkstraat), Abraxas (Jonge Roelensteeg, behind the palace on the Dam). I hope that these suggestions help. I'll also warn you about crooks and pickpockets--they are everywhere, so watch out, especially on the train to and from the airport and on the trams. Don't sit in the train compartment where the doors are, because they run in and out with your bag. Good luck, I hope you have fun and if you want any more advice, I'll be glad to provide it.

Offlinedjcherny
Stranger
Re: Amsterdam recomendations [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #521683 - 01/15/02 08:53 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If you don't know how to roll, one place that I know of that sells pre-rolled joints is called "the rookies."

Also check out Homegrown Fantasy. This place is always highly-rated and sells nice space cake.

peace

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom