Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Stage of Psychedelic Growth
    #5208729 - 01/22/06 01:07 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

The category tab kicks ass!

I am in an LSD phase at the moment, what are the rest of you psychonauts on? And all you shroomers speak up, that is where I was, but the chemical Lysergic Acid calls my name at this time. :grin:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: Stage of Psychedelic Growth [Re: mecreateme]
    #5208751 - 01/22/06 01:13 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

LSD and Mushrooms I have been exploring for many years. Now I am delving in to DMT. I definantly recommend becoming experienced in shrooms and LSD before going for high dose DMT trips, but still even that can not prepare you for the DMT flash!

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #5208757 - 01/22/06 01:14 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I go between mushrooms and LSD. I dont consider one better than the other, did a LSD kick awhile ago, now on a bit of a mushroom kick, but still itching for Lucy.

However, I think growth isnt so much the substance - but what you get from it.

Mushrooms and LSD are not just about 'pretty visuals and laughing' any more - they come with a much more loaded and profound message. Doing them for the 'fun' of doing them is getting harder to do - as they always turn into very profound and self-reflective trips.

Not to say I dont love that - I do, but it also means I am more selective in the when/where/why I trip.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Stage of Psychedelic Growth [Re: kaniz]
    #5208923 - 01/22/06 02:25 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

However, I think growth isnt so much the substance

Definitely, but that is not the parallel I was trying to draw. I am basically asking what drug is preferred at this time in your psychedelic career, so to speak. LSD tends to suit me more as shrooms tend to have uneeded jumps in anxitety or some such or other. Perhaps they are super energy jumps, but sometimes they are very strong rushes indeed! :wink:

And yes, I am more selective in when/why/where/with who I will trip. The last one(with whom) I will trip has had the most effect on me as other people I have come to understand are not the type you want to have with you when you trip. People in this category, if you want to get so general, tend to be pushy, aggressive, angry, or secretive. These kinds of people, I absolutely despise while in the middle of a trip. I kinda wanna know, do some people think other people are not uhhh worthy of understanding what they ecounter or what? Because secretive people make me uneasy and they sort of I don't know add an uneeded air of mystery to a trip. Like that is needed at all! :wink:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinekeefboy
a friendly parkranger
    #5209103 - 01/22/06 03:53 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i know exactly what you mean man. i only trip with others to do a test run (1.0g) of a new batch. the people i've known with high regards for the mushroom have gone overboard with it and the others are too immature, closed minded, agressive, angry, negative, secretive, and so on.

as for stages of psychedelic growth. i'm not sure if it goes in phases for most people. it hasn't for me and others i've known. i've only tried acid for the first time recently because it hasnt been around for a while. when it was around i was still young and it was in liquid form. the liquid back then was pretty strong judging from how hard my buddies tripped.

--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: Stage of Psychedelic Growth [Re: keefboy]
    #5209315 - 01/22/06 07:29 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

at the moment
my choice would be
MARIJUANA !
  i love:heartpump: pot

....nevermind....

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Edited by RandomHero (01/22/06 07:32 AM)

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5209618 - 01/22/06 10:01 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i do pot n shrooms now. would love to try some lsd but cant find any... and in the future, probably in the next year, im gonna do lsa with a friend

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlineentre
Stranger
Re: Stage of Psychedelic Growth [Re: eligal]
    #5210342 - 01/22/06 01:31 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

My most recent substance is Mescaline. But I wouldn't mind shrooms or L. I've only done mescaline twice, but I've really really enjoyed what I get out of the trips.

OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

Re: Stage of Psychedelic Growth [Re: entre]
    #5210365 - 01/22/06 01:39 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

hmm, i haven't done hardly ne psychedelics, but i remember back when i was doin salvia alot, that stuff is amazing

but rightn ow im kinda dry (still livin w/my folks) but im lookin forward to trying some lsa hopefully within the next couple months

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies