Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebiggglesworth
Stranger
 User Gallery

first grow
    #5209374 - 01/22/06 08:12 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

2nd attempt to grow, first successful attempt. first time i think my cakes were too dry??? i dont know, second attempt has gone well. ive only ever taken australian shrooms grown wild. last season found over 1000 in my local area.

growing BHT. Cakes started pinning after 10 days, (thought it was never going to happen) but now after 12.5 days, im seeing growth on all cakes. at least 5 on each cake. the largest, bottom left cake is thicker than my thumb.

bit surprised. been picking wild shrooms for 10 years but never seen a stem/stipe as thick as what im seeing on these immature shrooms. ive picked a hell of a lot of wild shrooms in my time, all shapes and sizes, but already i know these will be bigger.

nice to finally see some results from all of my hunting and gathering of bits and pieces to make this happen. im sure u've all been there b4. none of my mates are as keen as me, they like em, just not the same.

pics are in my home directory. keeps fucking up everytime i try to attach them to this post. (script error on this page)?? if anyone can help with that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
Re: first grow [Re: biggglesworth]
    #5209428 - 01/22/06 08:34 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I bet they grow fatter under controled conditions, but I'm a noob so let someone else verify.
How did you get the pic for your avatar loaded up? Maybe take the pics from the PD and drag them into a folder on your hard drive. I have found a process where I drag the pics from the camera to my secondary folder. From there I open them with my image software to reduce size and then save them to a main folder. The main folder then holds all of my pictures for uploading to the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies