Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemediman0078
Stilllooking.....

Loc: Here, there, EVERYWHERE
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: baraka]
    #5206031 - 01/21/06 10:19 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Would you want all the extra drama that'd go along with fucking her and then giving her that note? I wouldn't.

Anyhow, you were nicer about that than I would've been. I am not generally a violent person, but her ass would of been kicked and then I would've "restrained" her witha few zipties until she sobered up enough to go apologize to your mom for then dent, not to mention the other BS. I HATE it when people act like that (men or women). I don't think she'll learn her lesson until something bad happens though... she sounds like the type that is just going to have to learn the hard way. I wouldn't be hanging around her anymore either.

--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: mediman0078]
    #5206200 - 01/21/06 11:57 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

should of got some free head.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: downforpot]
    #5206230 - 01/21/06 12:05 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

you read the post, this bitch had no composure

she probably would hav accidentally bit it off

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5206516 - 01/21/06 01:56 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Here's what she says back. I know email letters and replies are kind of high school and juvenile, but I honestly communicate alot better when I can think about whatn I'm saying before I say it.

Quote:

oh my god james, i had no idea i acted that way towards you. i realize now that i should lay off the booze, which i am definitly going to do. i honestly don't know what to say, besides that i'm increadibly, increadibly sorry. i know just saying "i'm sorry" and that i'll pay for the damage to your mom's car won't fix everything, but i really want you to know that i'm extremely sorry and embarassed and i feel so disgusting that i treated you like that and acted like that. i have no idea why i acted that way at all...
and i hope you realize that it wasn't really me, because i would never act that way normally. i mean, yes, it was me, and i'm taking full responsibility, not passing it on the fact that i'm taking medication (which i know isn't a good thing to mix with alcohol, but obviously didn't care), but i hope you know me well enough to know i'd never treat you, or anyone else, like that on purpose, under normal circumstances. i'm so sorry i almost killed us, about what i said, what i did... and you have every right to feel the way you do, which i'm sure you don't need me to say that, but
now i completely understand. i don't know what else to say besides how sorry i really really am, and that's fine if you don't want anything to deal with me, but if you could forgive me, someday, i'd really appreciate you being my friend again. i know that's a lot to ask, but i think you're a great guy, and a good roommate. i'm honestly not going to be drinking for a very, very long time, since i crossed this line. i'll stay out of your way and leave
you alone, since you're obviously very furious at me... i'll give you your space. james, i'm very very sorry. i am so fucking embarassed, and upset that i treated you so horribly, when you were only trying to help me out and get my drunk ass home. i would really appreciate it if you could reply with your mom's address, so i can write her a letter expressing how truely sorry
i am, and that i acknowledge that this was a HUGE fault on my part, for hurting your feelings and damaging her car. my parent's aren't infact as rich as you may think they are, and they too would get really mad if i came home with their car jacked up because of some fucking insane drunk girl. i'm so sorry i hit you and pulled your hair and ripped your clothes. i'm just so
fucking sorry. i don't know what else to say, besides describing how
extremely awful i feel. i know i have a problem, and it's going to end, for good. i should have stopped drinking years ago, but stopping now is the only thing i can really do at this point. i fucked up, big time. BIG TIME. no one deserves to be treated like that, especially you. i am so very sorry.

jesi

BTW, yes, this is the same girl that I had to drag home from the bar a few months ago, for whoever asked.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#5206528 - 01/21/06 02:00 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

With the bruises on her face and yelling 'why won't anyone fuck me?' in the middle of the street?

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #5206537 - 01/21/06 02:03 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

At least she is having a reality check. Sounds like its a smart idea for her to stop drinking or atleast slow down..... alot.

Emailing each other when yall live together is quite funny though. It reminds me of a rich yuppie couple when the woman calls the house phone on her cell just to tell her husband to bring her something.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #5206543 - 01/21/06 02:04 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Good for you, man. Way to stand up. I hope everything works out alright.

--------------------

:murray:

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #5206556 - 01/21/06 02:07 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i think i kinda remamber that wasnt it her birthday or some shit?

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: lemon_lw]
    #5206589 - 01/21/06 02:15 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lemon_lw said:
i think i kinda remamber that wasnt it her birthday or some shit?

Yeah it was her 21 first

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#5206599 - 01/21/06 02:17 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Wow dude I just read through all your old posts about her and she is one crazy bitch!

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5206683 - 01/21/06 02:28 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

note to self: avoid female roomates

Offlinerun_rabbit_run
people arestrange

Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: vivid]
    #5206729 - 01/21/06 02:40 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Dude I have a friend just like you had it sucks ass.He always gets so drunk and puts on a huge show yells at the top of his lungs beats the shit outta his friends.About a month ago my parents went camping and he and 2 other friends came over and we decided to split a 40 but near the end of the bottle he stole the rest of it got totally shit faced and started fucking up all the shit in my house I finally snapped when he ran into my mom and dads room and broke the closet right off the fucking hinges I takled I smoked him in the face and gave him a bleeding snout then he ran around my house spewing blood all over the walls the hardwood floors.Then he grabbed my dads beers and threw them down the stairs denting the floors and the walls I ran downstairs grabbed my bat and went up to him in the kitchen and yelled get the fuck out mother fucker he looked at me like I was joking then I(stupidly out of anger) hit my open fridge and broke off all the racks and yelled thatll be you head.He left and the next day he was just like he always is laughing his ass off oh man I was so drunk last night haha.I told him he has a fucking problem and didnt talk to himn for like a month.My parents shit a brick about what happended to the house and just like you situation I took all the blame.People like that will never learn theyll be in there 40's and still do the same stupid shit,I am one of the most outageous drunk you'll ever meet one tmie when my parents were gone stole a powerwheels car and rode it down my stairs but I never loose my mind and break peoples houses.That sucks what happended to you tho hopfully that girl slows it down a bit

--------------------
If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite

Offlinebarto
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: run_rabbit_run]
    #5206739 - 01/21/06 02:42 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i didnt read her response email. bullshit bullshit bullshit. you should have sent the letter to her fucked up parents instead.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: barto]
    #5206769 - 01/21/06 02:49 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Booze and med's. Often sends people way over the line.Sounds like not a good mix for her. If she stays on this coure the law will get in the mix. Hope your not thtere when that happens.
GoodLuck

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Edited by KaptKid (01/21/06 02:51 PM)

Offlinefredyjenkins
Stranger
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: barto]
    #5206784 - 01/21/06 02:54 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

damn dude! common! you should have pull the car in an alley and fuck the shit out of her.. she was asking for it. THEN you should have kicked her out. :laugh:

--------------------
-English is not my native language. So im not retarded, i'm just not very engligh articulate. Please forgive me for my bad writing! :wink: Thank you! :laugh:

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: KaptKid]
    #5206793 - 01/21/06 02:57 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

is it just me or does that girl sound really horny when shes drunk? or she feels men dont find her attractive?

either way...  hook a brotha up with an email  :cool:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5206823 - 01/21/06 03:06 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

What a dissapointment.  I opened this thread expecting a good story about you finally nailing that cum craving crazy.  Ah well, good read anyhow.

Set up hidden cameras and get the Shroomery some nudie pics of this chick :shiftyeyes:

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order