Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Fucking. Drunk. Girls. (Updated)
    #5204302 - 01/20/06 08:54 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

So my roomie is an incorrigable alcoholic. Usually a funny situation, but not now. Its quickly turning not cool at all. I'm way to tired to re-transcribe the events of last night, so I'm going to post the letter I just sent her. It contains most of the details. You may think I come across as a total fucking dick. All I can tell you is YOU WERENT THERE.

Anyway. This all started when her friend called me to pick her up. We were supposed to pick up a sack later, so I was like cool. He neglected to me she couldnt even stand up. So I get there, my car is broken down, so I'm driving my Moms for the weekend. We put this bitch in my car, and you can read the rest....

Quote:

Okay. I just left the house and didnt say half the shit I wanted to say you. I'm not very good at being a mean person face-to-face, but I'm going to try and let you know how I feel here, because I think its pretty important that you realize how angry I am.

Since I see you laughing and joking w/ Adrian today, and you obviously dont realize how big of a deal this is, I'm going to let you know the shit you did last night, since you apparently dont remember, and you should probably know how you acted.

First off, you nearly killed us 2 or 3 times. I had you in the backseat, and I'm trying to drive down Brady and your screaming in the back. Literally fucking screaming. And trying to crawl over the back of the seat to get in the front. You ripped the armrest off my Mom's car, but I put it back on. I had to slam on the brakes and pull half off the road and put the hazards on to get you in the front and sitting down, which seriously took about 5 minutes. You were out of fucking control.

Then, I have you there, and you wont get your hands off me. Pulling my arms, hanging on me, trying to get into the drivers seat. I almost got in a fucking accident there too. I was screaming at the top of my fucking lungs for you to just sit down and shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone. But you wouldnt listen. You flailed around and fucked up all the mirrors, making me driving even more dangerous. Driving down prosopect, your trying to crawl on my lap saying "Do you want to fuck me? I'll fuck you so hard." I'm just saying this so you can see how the fuck you act when you drink. Its not fucking cool.

I finally got home and pulled up in front of the stop sign on Bradford and tried to get you out of the car, which you refused to leave. I finally yanked you out and you just collapsed on the ground. I grabbed your shit out of the car and stood you up, then you fell back down on the car, making that dent we talked about. You ripped half my shirt off standing up, the whole fucking time SCREAMING obscenities at me at the top of your lungs. Once you got up, you pulled my hair like a bitch and tried to kick me, when you fell back down.

I've never hit a girl before in my life, okay? I thought I never would. But I was about 10 seconds away from seriously smacking the shit out of you. I've had girls do alot of shit to me. I've been slapped by girls, chewed out by girls, beat up by girls. But you put me over the fucking edge. I have never been treated that badly before in my life. That was absolutely ridiculous. I said fuck it and pulled you away from the curb and left you there.

Heres the deal. I honestly dont care what the fuck you do to yourself. I dont consider us friends anymore. I couldnt care less if you fall off a fucking bridge wasted. But you are OUT OF CONTROL. Maybe nobody else will tell you, probably because they ARE your friends and dont want you to think bad of them. I dont give two shits what you think of me.

EVERYBODY gets too drunk once in awhile, right? Trust me, I dont get down on you for that. I drink nearly every day, who am I to talk, right? Thing is, I have NEVER, in almost 10 years of drinking, acted the way you did last night. You can say "Oh, it was my meds" or "I didnt drink that much" or however you want to justify that shit to yourself. (And thats all it is, is self-justification. Your moms a Psych, you should know that) Fact is, you just SHOULD NOT BE DRINKING.

It is nearly impossible to make me angry. Seriously, I'm the most laid back person you will ever meet. But this is TWICE in a MONTH that you drinking has caused you to do something to seriously piss me off. And thats not counting minor annoyances, like having to babysit you in your room when the house is full of people while you tell me your "A Sad Clown" and tell me if I leave your "Going to hurt myself and make myself bleed". Get a fucking grip on yourself.

Can you not see that this shit is out of control? You dont need Prozac Or Zoloft or Wellbutrin. You need to lay of the fucking booze. I know you say your Mom says you need this stuff. Does she know how much you DRINK? I'm willing to bet you the fucking house that she doesnt, and that if she did, she'd say the exact same thing.

This is already long as fuck, and I'm just getting madder as I type, so I'm going to say a bit more and then shut up.

I drink, smoke dope, snort coke and have done every drug under the sun numerous times, and most of them too much. I know your going to drink still. Fine. All I ask is that you dont do jack shit to involve me, anymore. I dont want to drink WITH you, I dont want to get called to come pick you up, I dont want to have to babysit you. None of that shit.

I look outside today and its a fucking blizzard. I'm telling you, if you would have pulled the shit you pulled last night tonight, I would have done the exact same thing. I would have thrown your obnoxiously drunk ass in the fucking snowbank in front of the house and left you there. And you probably would have been alot worse off than losing your keys or whatever. I dont know how long you were out there last night crawling around pathetically on the grass, but I bet it was long enough to have gotten frostbite or pneumonia or some shit like that.

So you were 1 day away from losing some fingers or toes and a trip to the hospital. Does that make you reconsider your actions? Probably not. But think about that shit.

I got bitched the fuck out ALL DAY LONG by my Mom. I know your from a rich family or whatever, and a dent in a vehicle probably isnt a big deal. I''m sorry, but my Mom hasnt had a new car ever, and she just got this one 6 months ago and you fucked it up w/ your stupidity. But as far as she's concerned, its my fault. Thanks alot for that one. With all the shit I've done to my Mom in the past, its great to give her another reason to trust me. I know you say you'll pay for it, and you SHOULD. Your just seriously fucking lucky that you didnt make me crash that car like you tried VERY HARD to do, because I do not like to think what I would have done to you.

Okay. Fuck it. I hope you get the impression that I am extremely angry. Like I said, I'm done w/ you. I dont give a fuck what you do, just dont involve me in any of it. But pull yourself fucking together, because I have to live with you for 7 more months.

JAMES

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Edited by Madtowntripper (01/21/06 01:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5204332 - 01/20/06 09:04 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

That's pretty fucking wild man. She's one seriously fucked up bitch. You're a better man than me, I don't think I would have been able to control myself if put in that situation.. At the very least she would have been dumped on the side of the highway and left there.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#5204337 - 01/20/06 09:05 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

How about giving me a nice little summary of all those words.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #5204339 - 01/20/06 09:06 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

wow. Its like i was there and shit. Hope its a wakeup call for her.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#5204347 - 01/20/06 09:08 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Burn.

Possibly the rare 4th degree all the way to the bone.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5204349 - 01/20/06 09:09 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
That's pretty fucking wild man. She's one seriously fucked up bitch. You're a better man than me, I don't think I would have been able to control myself if put in that situation.. At the very least she would have been dumped on the side of the highway and left there.

fuck with my driving,i would have done the same thing,but witha boot to the ass...

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #5204351 - 01/20/06 09:09 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Word man. I've been dealing with a similar situation myself..
I'd offer advice but it sounds like you know exactly what you're doing.
Don't let the drunk bitches ruin shit for you. I feel your frustration.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: CaptainH13]
    #5204357 - 01/20/06 09:11 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

:rotfl:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: TheDude]
    #5204358 - 01/20/06 09:11 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:
How about giving me a nice little summary of all those words.

You stupid drunk fucking bitch, get your shit together, and fuck off.
Or don't get your shit together..I don't care anymore. But still fuck off.

--------------------

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: Madtowntripper] * 1
    #5204366 - 01/20/06 09:13 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Nice job on having the balls to tell her what she needs to hear. Hopefully she'll take it to heart but like most people she'll probably just hate you for it. You did the right thing though, bro. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #5204369 - 01/20/06 09:14 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Wow! I hate drama drunks like that. Here's hoping you survive the next 7 months with her.  :thumbdown:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5204377 - 01/20/06 09:16 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

My letter, however.. was not so nice. But I don't live with the chick.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: Shroomism]
    #5204591 - 01/20/06 10:12 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

poat it shroomism

and madtown that was a fun read let us know the follow up response or if she pays for the dent.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #5204598 - 01/20/06 10:13 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Should've told her she wouldn't leave you alone until you had sex with her.

And that you have AIDS.

Problem solved.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #5204661 - 01/20/06 10:25 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I hate drunks like that. But, I can never put my finger on if they are really too drunk to handle themselves or just they want attention either way it's fucking childish.

Edit: Was this the same person that you had to drag on her face? Or was that from a someone different on these boards?

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Edited by Stonerguy (01/20/06 10:26 PM)

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5204860 - 01/20/06 11:15 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I would have fucked her in the cootch, then in the ass, then I would make her suck me off. THEN, I'd throw her on her porch, ring the doorbell, and be out.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Offlinekeefboy
a friendly parkranger
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5205102 - 01/21/06 12:16 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

man. you just dont know how to handle girls. you're too attached to her, even regardless of living with her.

what is the point of the letter? you honestly think it will mean more to her than seeing a squirrel? think of everything you've done for her, and then, think of why you keep doing stuff.

you shouldn't seem so surprised, you knew this would happen.

--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: keefboy]
    #5205191 - 01/21/06 12:45 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I personally feel that there's no point in being so offensive. Your point is no more justified when it's shouted rather than told. It sounds like this girl needs to learn a thing or two. I somehow doubt that she'll bother to hold your opinion in high regard when you bash her to the ground like that.

If you're going to talk to her in such a hostile manner, you should atleast tell her to make good on her offer of a hard fuck. Then it will have some point!

Otherwise, edit and refine your proposal to meet your standards for constructive criticism, not judgement. If you wrote that to me, I'd think "fuck him". That's all and that's it.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5205823 - 01/21/06 08:19 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

god, what a fucking nut case. i can almost FEEL like i was there lol.

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Fucking. Drunk. Girls. [Re: RemainRandom50]
    #5205984 - 01/21/06 09:55 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I bet if you would of pulled over, fucked her, then she would of been quite.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]