Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDICK
Stranger
The meaning of everything
    #5191994 - 01/17/06 05:38 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Ok so before I start, let me just say that I had one of the most weirdest strongest trips so far... Strong visuals and out of body experiences. I find that tripping before going to sleep is best since your mind is undistracted from everything else and it just FLIES... Heres my story...

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

A circle is infinite... In a nutshell it has no beggining no end it just keeps 'stretching' on forever like numbers... Theyre infinite (or are they). For every numerification theres an equal and opposite denomination (+1, -1, +2, -2 etc). But only 'zero' has no equal. Zero is nothing yet its essential for there to be something. Without zero there would be absolutely nothing. It brings balance and yet it has no equal opposite.

Who created zero then? Why is there zero? Why is there nothing? A confusing paradox since nothing is nonexistant yet IS there and therefor is something that without it life itself would cease.

What is god? Who is god? The tree of knowledge of good and bad makes you god (this is assuming you are 'ready'), it gives you absolute control of everything and nothing... the beforementioned being such a gross and narrowsighted understatement. God is everything god is nothing. God has no beggining, no end, no equal but an opposite. Being god puts you in a mindset of eternal brain orgasm -funny, men will never truly know what an orgasm really feels like... only women are capable of that- yet, god is definately male and definately female. Brings us back to the 'god is everything and nothing' statement.

God can do anything and alter the fabric of reality itself but theres even rules he must follow. He must count... to infinity then back to opposite infinity. Before 'infinity' existed there was only zero, then one was created and its oppsoite and two and its opposite and so forth... a new nuber being created each time. A new life a new death, each round more perfect than the other one, more eternal...

Eternally longer.

We can relate each number with a world or a feeling and with this in mind for simple explanation purposes, positive numbers with positive feelings and negative numbers with negative feelings. A hot/cold sensation.

As god, youre always counting... forever to the infinite and back around. With every positive number a positive feeling every lap around a number (time) longer but with an equal negative 'being in hell' feeling also everytime longer. The idea is that one day a number so big so huge of infinite proportions will be reached that when youre in hell and start counting back around pleasure will be eternal. Such number is zero (but its neutral in feling in sorts, like being dead) and with time around pain is more eternal (equal opposite reaction). So stubbornly such pattern is followed that when the 'last'number is reached, a new one is created making pleasure a 'zero' longer but that also being said, a counter reaction.

So what is to 'be' god? To be god is for all eternity having to push that little red button or else life, everything and nothing ceases. Then theres only death and even that being SOMETHING so beter put there ABSOLUTE NOTHING... theres even no 'zero' no nothing with that being unmentionable because once said, it exists.

So with each counting lap when that infinite number is reached and back around god dies and with a new lap a new god that must count that without the previous god, it wouldnt exist. So this last one being essential for a new one therefor being part of the new one and then BEING the new one. Like DNA... One cell on its own is nothing but a billion of them is me, so I cant say that, that one cell is unimportant since without it there would be no me.

Life, death; to be asleep and wakeup; unconscious, conscious; hot, cold; wet, dry; pain, pleasure; to be infinite and not be because even the eternal has an oppsite.

To be more perfect each round but just as imperfect.

So everyone is god (or can be) but first you have to die... because when youre dead you are nothing and when you are nothing you ARE something and when youre something youre EVERYTHING.

Yea, it was a hell of a trip with this being the tip of the iceberg of what I felt or went through. I woke many times in sweat scared as hell because I felt my heart stop (wasnt 'pushing the little red button'). And when I felt slowly going back to sleep i felt my heart beating slower and slower... I guess being god puts you in the responsibility to 'count' to make everyones heart beat and when you stop then death. Also I felt as if I died many times and resurrected. Dying just feels 'grey', like going in your deepest sleep of your life with no dreams, thoughts, nothing. I dont know if any of this makes sense so I'll stop  :smirk: but if anyone is interested I'll tell you what it feels to be nothing, or a sperm cell (I was THAT!!) or any of the other numerous things I was since I was 'god' and god is everything.

I think Im going cuckoo now... :rolleyes:

Edited by DICK (01/17/06 05:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePyjamas
Stranger
Re: The meaning of everything [Re: DICK]
    #5196264 - 01/18/06 07:26 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, you were fucked!

Some of what you say makes sense, but some is just nonsense. What exactly were you tripping on?

(DICK .. was FUCKED. The infinite loop continues ! AHHHH)

--------------------
. . . Lime and limpid green, the sound surrounds the icy waters underground . . .

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: The meaning of everything [Re: Pyjamas]
    #5196582 - 01/18/06 08:45 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Arabic mathmaticians created zero as a symbol representing nothingness.  Without it, modern mathmatics wouldn't exist.  We wouldn't even have placeholders for numbers like 1,000,000. You're too hung up on the concept of zero in a mathmatical sense IMO, especially when you referenced positive and negative numbers.  I think what you're grappling with is Everythingness vs. Nothingness, which I will get to in a bit...

God is exactly what you make him/her/it/them.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Atheists aren't affected by what they don't believe in, fundamentalists are at the mercy of what they percieve as all too real.  Once you realize that the concept of God fills a basic biological human need to believe in a force greater than themselves, things make a lot more sense. 

What should really be bothering  your head is how do you know it isn't women who don't know what an orgasm feels like?  Ancient tribes used to believe than the male orgasm was an instant in the raw presence of the divine.  Thoughts and feelings are the end result of an electrochemical cocktail in your brain, nothing more.  Nobody can profess to know what something feels like for anybody else.  Do YOU know what an orgasm feels like?

You say "before infinity existed".  But if it's truly infinite, then how could it NOT exist?  If infinity is truly infinite, then it exists infinitely in all dimensions, including time.  Infinity, by it's very definition, cannot be created.  And if the universe is truly infinite, then that means there is infinite matter over an infinite space, and there's no such thing as nothingness. 

You can't reach a number at the end of infinity.  There's no loop in infinity.  Even if you think you reached that number, you'll look out, and there will be even more numbers.  And if you DO reach the end, then you have a major headache on your hands, because if you reach the end, THEN IT ISN'T INFINITE. 

And you've discovered the fundamental dichotomy of existential philosophy:  Everythingness vs. Nothingness.  Either the universe (and God, if you're so inclined) is infinite, and everything is connected, and matter and time and space stretches out forever in all directions beyond all our comprehension.  Or, it's possible for there to be space with no matter in it whatsoever, which means that not only is existence not infinite, but that one day everything will end and existence will be no more, which means that NOTHING matters, and we're merely consuming vital organic molecules until we become worm food. 

Unfortunately, until someone greatly smarter than you or I figures it out, the only way we'll know the answer is to keep on existing until we reach the end of space and time, and when we get there, the answer really won't count for much. 

It sounds like you believe that the universe is infinite.  In that case, allow me to supply you a quote from I *heart* Huckabees that you should apply to your thinking, as you're VERY close to forming a very cogent hypothesis on existence:

"THERE IS NO REMAINDER IN THE MATHMATICS OF INFINITY"

Please feel free to check my thinking.  That's the beauty of philosophy; it's a team sport.  This also has the makings of a very FUN conversation...

Peace out man!

:mushroom2: :thumbup:

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineDICK
Stranger
Re: The meaning of everything [Re: WillieTomg]
    #5197264 - 01/18/06 11:10 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

haha wow... whats even more funny is that im not that great at math either and for some reason my trip was just all about infinity and such. maybe the answer to eveything is inside our subconscious brain (we only use 3-10% anyway so whos to say about the remainder 90?) and all we have to do is start concentrating on whats inside of us than outside...

the brain IS the last frontier.

but with all the negativity surrounding the exploration of our conscious by those who dont understand it might be a slow going. its funny to think that while most people though do drugs recreationally for pure 'sport' i feel im one of the few that do it for a deeper meaning and insight.

haha whatever.

oh and can you believe this was all on weed??

yea, i know.

but i think i happen to have the ability to just 'let go' more than others thus stronger hits.

what would happen if we completely let go?

anyway, this is just me writing what i think at the top of my head so its not much but ill write more of what my trip and others ive had are about... for some reason theyve all been linked! like a continuos dream no matter what the drug.

OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

Loc: Eastern Kentucky
    #5200218 - 01/19/06 07:59 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Weird is all I can say. :P

--------------------
If at all possible, involve a cow.

OfflineDICK
Stranger
Re: The meaning of everything [Re: MrKlown]
    #5201265 - 01/20/06 12:19 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Ok so heres a 'deeper' insight to what I went through... My trip report was most based on my thoughts more than what I felt.

Creepy/weird stuff so read at your own risk :P

So it was Sunday night... Hanging out with old buddies catching up since I hadnt seen them in ages. Theyre borderline junkies though something I dont like so much since I believe drugs should be done respectfully.

We were hanging out at a local starbucks where one of my friends scored cannabis and tweak (dont do tweak though.. fucked up shit) it was really late and all I wanted to do is get high and run home since I didnt want anything to go to waste... We went to a nearby alley were we all got into a circle ready to take our hits.

One thing I secretly brag about is how long I can take and hold a hit, so whats one for me, is two even three for others ;p.

Whatever.

First hit... good... cant wait for second.

Second hit... awesome... cant wait for third.

Third hit... CRAP... Lighter is acting up but on second thought I can stall in a couple of extra hits in.

Fourth hit... something is starting to get different... I know when I start hearing background music to my life.

Anyone experience this? Like everything is all of a sudden music? Not a whole orchestral piece but more like 4 5 repeating notes depending in the mood... In my case it begins with a trumpetish beat, starts loud and then fades away... (3 notes total)

Trumpet thing is going on... kinda like a 'welcome aboard!' thing. I know that I've taken my share of what I need and make haste to get home making up excuses of how I have to be home and whatnot... Its a long walk anyway (about 6 to 10 blocks) and I had no money for bus or anything, my friends get upset over this and tell me I should spend the night out at a friends house but I quickly say 'next time guys!' and leave. I start walking fast but not running since one of the side effects I experience from smoking is extreme dry mouth and thirst.

Not enjoyable.

As I keep on walking home I keep on fading away, and the longer the way home feels. Its cold out and I beging to get really sensitive to the chill air and annoyed by my thirst. I stop at a traffic light and ask the time to this old guy trying to look as casual as possible... "Do you know what time it is?" "No, sorry" he responds "Do you know what time it is?" "No, sorry" "Do you know what time it is?" "NO.. s-" "Its 11:45" a guy in a bycicle to my right responds, "thank you" I say thinking back at how many times I asked this guy for the time (did I??) and how weird that must had looked. The guy in the bike looked at me like he knew what was going and just kinda nodded and rode off as the light went green. I decided to pick up my pace since I really wanted to get home and relax and finally decided what the hell and started a jog. The cold dry air hit my lungs only making my thirst more intolarable and not being able to take it, stopped at a nearby gas station to buy something to drink. "Hello sir!" I ask the guy in the window "Do you have chocolate milk?" He looks at me like were speaking a different language "chocolette?" He reapeats in a indian accent, "Yesh, chocolette" I say thinking that if I speak his broken english hell understand me better. "Yesh, yesh" he says pointing to a thermo "No no -I say- COLD chocolette. QUICK NESQUICK" "Sorree" he shrugs his shoulders... I let out a sigh of dissapointment trying to look casual and deciding wether to make the biggest mistake in my life and getting hot chocolate. Now that I think about it, why didnt I just get juice or water??? The guy starts looking at me suspiciously like I'm planning to rob him so I decide on the hot chocolate. The time to make it seems FOREVER... finally, I get my drink and quickly start walking home thinking how much time I just wasted and how far Id have gotten if I had just continued...

What a waste

I give a sip to my drink and it hits my throat like hot lava making my thirst worse and my mouth dryer. I throw it away in disgust and start a sprint home cold air attacking my dry throat.

What a waste.

Finally, I make it to the front door of my building and not believing how Im almost there quickly hit the button to the elevator thinking how much better things will be inside. I get in, get out, sprint the hallway to the exit make a left sprint across the deck looking at the beautiful night sky and thinking how warm everything will be inside oh, and how much water theres in there for me.

Ha, I was cold and thirsty and now I will be warm and my thirst quenched... Funny how one does not relate cold to thirst but the opposite.

I open the door dash to the kitchen open the fridge make a 180 turn grab the five gallon water bottle turn left and head for the cupboard for a cup.

How disorganized! How many seconds wasted if I made up my mind quickier... As I poured the water I thought how much more satisfying it would be if I were clean, taking a shower and brushing my teeth. I feel extremely lazy though so decide on a quick mouth rinse and as Im gargling water in the bathroom and spitting it out I think just how similar this is to just DRINKING the water and that again Ive wasted valuable 'trip' seconds on this. I dash back to the kitchen nuke me some leftover pizza and pass it down with juice water and milk. I throw the dishes in the sink making a point to wash them in the morning go to the bathroom to pee, and think of the absurdity of why we have to drink water if were going to flush it down anyway.

What a waste.

I run off to my bedroom and start stripping down to my boxers just looking at how comfortable my bed is... cant wait! I kiss my pet python goodnight and make a note I have to buy him a heat lamp since the old one broke and it must be awful cold for him being a cold blooded animal.

I throw myself at the bed and start just laughing and being just giddy at how comfortable it feels. I roll and twist myself around with the biggest smile in my face letting out a yelp of delight. (Not uncommon by the way high or not). I start relaxing and notice how my background music has changed into many beats since I made it home. Now even though it is still upbeat, its more in a relazing way... Like a, 'youve made it'.

I feel triumphant.

I start feeling dizzy (not in a bad way) and I start seeing circles inside circles inside circles inside circles... when I try to pinpoint the smallest circle I see little particles within that circle some flying left, some flying right at an insane speed.

Light particles?

I focus on this particles which some are grey and some are black with a negative/positive feel to it and get shocked that within them theres more circles and the cycle is repeated!

Is there no end?

"Its infinite" I hear. It sounds like a voice but feels more like a thought.

I know where this is going since Ive felt this way before and feel both happy and tense to continue and find out just what lies ahead.

"Count" I hear... what? I ask to myself.

I begin to keep having this vision of the circles and particles when all of a sudden within one everything takes shape and I see cluster of tiny white dots and some spread out... Oh my god... I think... the universe!

Everything begins taking shape and goes into the trip I described above. As I listen to this voice explain the infinite I wake up with people I know around my bed laughing knowing what theyre thinking and how its my turn to count to push the red button on life. I think of how when Im in this 'world' Im really asleep, resting, and how when I wake up I have to do my job and count to infinity. Im disgusted of how long infinity has gone to and how long itll be to my rest but at the same time think that my rest will be longer with each succeeding turn. Why did I wake up?? I say to myself and the voice tells me how if everyone knew they had to do this, none would so as they count and finish their cycle they go to rest with their minds wiped out of any knowledge of the infinite and the 'job' they have to peform.

I grudgingly accept my duty (I have no choice anyway) and then marvel at just the power I have... Im god!! All of a sudden I melt into everything and I FEEL like everything... I feel like Ive hit concrete (anyone thats read my salvia report knows) but then realize its not that Ive fallen to my death but that Ive becomed one with all and feel like a mountain with life growing out of it... the world. I close my eyes in my dream and fly from thought to though being everyhing I want and decide to mess with reality just a bit... "Careful -I hear- you can mess with it all you want but know that youre messing with their lives... so when their turn comes, they can mess with yours..." The Golden Rule and Karma I think. As I feel as the greatest thing I begin to dream about sex and I start feeling fleshy, hot and moist all around... Its an uncofortable feeling and threathen the trip by waking up but decide against it and just let everything flow. All of a sudden I realize Im a females sex organ "a vagina??" I think in disgust and just how 'gay' this trip is turning but with that a realization that, god.. is... EVERYTHING. I slightly open my eyes in my sleep and feel horrified that my face between the pillow and sheets looks like I AM a vagina... Horrified I begin to stir but something tells me to just let myself go and with insecurity I do. I go back to my dream and then feel my hands which lay sandwiched between my face twitch..

I realize Im having and orgasm... At first the greatest intolerable pain electicutes my body (but Im a vagina... ALL of me) and I think this a bad idea but a voice tells me to be patient... my pinky twitches and taps my cheeks and Im amazed at just how good this actually feels so I start doing it more and faster... WAIT the voice tells me... Dont rush it or youll ruin everything... Just let it flow and after what feels like hours in both hell and neutral ground.. I feel the greatest pleasure there is to be felt EVERYWHERE specially in my head... A brain orgasm... and my face turns into the face of all the women who have felt it and with it a greater inderstanding to what female sexuality is.

As my brain contracts and expands itself with this orgasmic pleasure I beging feeling small... REALLY small. I start getting scared but the voice tells me I have to experience something else now. I feel Ive droppen from miles high from the sky and just hit the ground. I feel tiny...

Like nothing.

I feel white without a face and real thought of its own. Its really hard to describe how I really felt but it just felt like nothing but everything at the same time. Like what a parasite living off a flea must feel... so small yet controlling of the fleas fate since theres a parasite living on it.

I see what looks like a round glass in front of me and instinctively head for it. BAM I hit my 'head' on it... BAM BAM BAM I do it pig headedly like my life depends on it. Everything is white and I feel thirsty. Then a sick realization overcomes me knowing Im a spermcell! But shouldnt there be millions beside me? I ask. I realize Im THE one so I see no other and that within the glass (egg) lies life. I feel fatiguated and thirsty and decide to give up listening to the voices taunt me at my uselesness and how of a nothing I am. I am both pressured but settle with believeing that if I am 'nothing' then nothing matters but at the same time knowing I AM everything since all depends on me. Im like the tiniest of sparks in life which makes fire.

I revel in this thought and sense of power even though Im nothing and with it, I feel the biggest thirst in my life as I enter this dark tunnel trying to go through it. It felt like trying to stick your face inside that tiny hole in the toilet trying to get to the other side (not that Ive tried...).

As I exit knowing I just 'barely' made it, I see more white around me and thin red and blue lines stretching across. I look up and realize Im looking at myself within me. But I see only my brain and realize how I as just the tiniest of cells have become this. I begin thinking about the numbers and how after the loop dies and a new number is created is compared to how a cell multiplies into vital organs, hands arms and me. How after a new cycle the cell becomes more 'perfect', or better said, more complete.

I start becoming me and get angry at some of my lifes mitakes and how I wish I could go back in time and redo some things... "Not back in time -I hear the voice- back in THOUGHT" It makes all perfect sense to me and I jump to different memories in my life transporting myself to that time and at the power of changing it I decide against it. I really dont know why but I accept all of my mistakes, deepest darkest secrets, fears and things Im ashamed about and begin to feel that familiar feeling of uselessness. With it a brief memory flashes how nothing is everything and how Im just part of a piece of a bigger picture... Like a sperm cell. I have a dark realization Im meant for something more, and that Im just a cell of a bigger 'thing'. I dont want to do anything though... I think. I dont want to be part of anything bigger... I feel like the cell, tired and thristy and cold... Then I realize that whatever it is, its gonna happen no matter what... that just like the cell, Ill pull through since Im the 'one'. I have a vision of telling everybody, starting with my friends, family then everyone I see this, and how everyone thinks Ive gone nuts. I see myself naked and dirty running the streets telling everyone 'the truth' and they just nod and look at me like im a mentally challenged bum. They look at me with pity. I feel enraged at their misunderstanding and failure to communicate with them and just lash out violently at someone but nobody seems to care. I have the awkward feeling Im part of a video game where Im the main character and I can do anything without consequence.

I wake up in sweat and scared.

I felt my heart stop.

I wake up feeling Im about to blow up since I drank so much water and as Im about to reach for the door to exit my bedroom I hear a noise outside, like a quick scuffle of feet running to hide and strike.

"You have to die"

What why? "You have to die to wake up" No, I yell not now... not here. And my thoughts are interfered with my urge to pee and believing theres something outside my door. I muster up my courage though and make sense out of everything knowing that I am high and theres nothing out there waiting for me. I open the door and everything is normal. I pee letting out a sigh at how great it feels to just get rid of that gallon and run back off to bed looking at the time... Holy shit, I say to myself, its 4.

The rest of the night Im really unable to sleep since im contemplating everything and feel restless. I turn on my psp and play SOCOM Fire Team Bravo online ( :p ) But think of how wrong this game is with the killing and all.

Haha

That was pretty much all I can remember and explain... Throughout the night I woke up feeling as I had died and while I was scared the first couple of times I realized it was just like a deep sleep without feeling or thought to it. No hot or cold or positive or negative... Just neutral like zero. I chuckle at the thought that zero IS everything and I have to be zero again to be something bigger. Because when 'youre dead you are nothing and when you are nothing you ARE something and when youre something youre EVERYTHING'.

Invisibleknowhereman
fuck ratings
Male

Loc: USA
    #5201308 - 01/20/06 12:36 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF WEED WERE YOU SMOKING?

hook it up man.

anyway, i love reading these trip reports seeing so many diferent views on topics like God. Seeing and hearing about all sorts of different meanings and answers and truths about a greater being, thats what RELIGION is. your own unique views, thats your own religion. other people might have similar views, but maybe theyre not completely the same, so we each have our own personal religions.

--------------------
Everybody HA HA!

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: The meaning of everything [Re: knowhereman]
    #5202983 - 01/20/06 02:21 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah.. great thread!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom