Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Some facts from Amsterdamn [Re: ToadStoll]
    #5194869 - 01/18/06 12:33 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

"Possesion of cocaine and X is still legal there"

Please do not spread misinformation. It doesn't matter if you just went there, you don't need to go there to read the laws, and you probably didn't go and read the technicalities yourself. Just because someone has been to, or lives in the USA doesn't make them an expert on our drug laws. Hell, people still think it's legal for them to eat 2c-i.

There is no disputing the facts of legality, and your claims offered no authority of the information, only having been there and having seen what you've seen. What you *can* account for, and what is a far more valuable thing you've acquired (that those of us who haven't been there sure as hell can't make a claim about) is what it was really like from what you saw. What things the cops let fly, what they really cared about, etc.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

Loc: Brainsville
Re: Some facts from Amsterdamn [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5195398 - 01/18/06 03:29 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah man, I didn't taste them what so ever.  What was really funny was I was watching Rock III.  :smile: It was on tv in english, so I said,"What the hell, why not."  Man that movie was intense on shrooms :laugh:.

=ERik=

Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

Re: Some facts from Amsterdamn [Re: sic_zim85]
    #5195468 - 01/18/06 03:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

actually when I was there over the summer, some guy offered me some speed, coke, and x on the street. it's not legal there but they do have problems with it. the reason being is (this is what I was told from a trusted source) rastafarians are able to live in amsterdam for free IF their ancestors were held, or traded in amsterdam as part of the slave trade. If you happen to be one of them, the country has to give you a place to stay, feed you, allow you transportation, hell basically it's a free ride...

=ERik=

Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

#5195632 - 01/18/06 04:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah the place is full of dealers tryin to sell coke and X, I have gottern good coke once but I was lucky cuz my friends got sold X that turned out to be contraceptive pills and baking powder for coke. Toadstool
was saying X was completetely legal though, which its not.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5195678 - 01/18/06 05:01 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rastafarians are able to live in amsterdam for free IF their ancestors were held, or traded in amsterdam as part of the slave trade. If you happen to be one of them, the country has to give you a place to stay, feed you, allow you transportation, hell basically it's a free ride...

Umm I don't know who told you that but it is likely incorrect. From our colonial era we have close ties with the Surinam and the Netherlands Antilles, but I really strongly doubt free rides are being handed out. We're more a culture of "hush, don't talk about it" where it comes to blemishes on our national past than that we're particularly gripped by a sense of justice.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

Re: Some facts from Amsterdamn [Re: Asante]
    #5196032 - 01/18/06 06:14 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

rastafarians are able to live in amsterdam for free IF their ancestors were held, or traded in amsterdam as part of the slave trade. If you happen to be one of them, the country has to give you a place to stay, feed you, allow you transportation, hell basically it's a free ride...

Umm I don't know who told you that but it is likely incorrect. From our colonial era we have close ties with the Surinam and the Netherlands Antilles, but I really strongly doubt free rides are being handed out. We're more a culture of "hush, don't talk about it" where it comes to blemishes on our national past than that we're particularly gripped by a sense of justice.

well I don't exactly mean "free ride" and perhaps I may have stretched it a bit but I do know that they do get shelter and like a "welfare" check.  I don't know, perhaps some research is in order but trouble does seem to stem from the rastas there.  There is so much graffiti there this time then from the last time I was there two years ago. 

=ERik= :mushroom2:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#5196450 - 01/18/06 08:15 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Whats the deal on live or dry peyote sales there? I know a few people who grow the plants there (who would honestly laugh (cry?) if they were asked about consuming it) but what about as far as head shops go? I figure nothing more than some expensive live ones that would make a cool plant to show off. Unless you're a rich, crazy tourist who would pay a hundred to two hundred bucks for a peyote trip.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinesic_zim85
Bach's Bitch

#5198021 - 01/19/06 07:20 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I didn't see anything thing about Peyote there. If so, I would have taken a pic or talked my "partner in crime" into it. If anyone does know of the sale of it there, I want to know, because when I go back...

=ERik=

Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

#5198027 - 01/19/06 07:24 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

You can get it, its expensive though about 30EURO for a cactus if i remember correctly. I got one for 20EURO from an online shop but its only 2 years old.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #5198094 - 01/19/06 08:20 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Cacti at smartshops in Holland are very very very expensive. Never buy cacti in smartshops if you can buy them online.

OfflineToadStoll
Tha Crystal Reef

Loc: Underneath The Covers
Re: Some facts from Amsterdamn [Re: Annom]
    #5198483 - 01/19/06 10:40 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

yes peyote is being sold in smartshops there. They have them on display in little glass windows. You are right though, the plant is only two years or maybe 4 years if ur lucky. I saw one plant that was already blooming. They are kinda expensive like 30 euro or sometimes 65 euro. I didnt see or hear anything about just being able to buy the bloom so you could trip out but i am sure it wouldnt hurt to ask and most smartshop people will not laugh at you for these questions hell they want your money. haha i meet this one owner and he was watching sex in the city, pretty cool guy.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Some facts from Amsterdamn [Re: ToadStoll]
    #5198733 - 01/19/06 12:03 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToadStoll said:
pretty cool guy.

Except that he was watching sex in the city, hehe.

But yeah, it's what I figured. If they're only 3 or 4 years old, you'll need a lot to get a decent trip. It'll wind up costing you hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

--------------------

Offlinewwonka
Stranger thanfiction
Male

Loc: PNW
    #5198792 - 01/19/06 12:32 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

But 65 euro's isnt a terrible sum if you can tend to it for a year or so letting it grow.

Investment oppurtunity!!!

--------------------
PM me reading suggestions, I might just take you up on your offer.

Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

Re: Some facts from Amsterdamn [Re: wwonka]
    #5198809 - 01/19/06 12:36 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

You need to tend it for longer than a year.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale