Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: Boston, MA
Jeskola Buzz
    #519373 - 01/13/02 01:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I recently downloaded Jeskola Buzz from there website, but I am having trouble using it. Far to advanced for my limited skills. I am basically just t find rying to find a program to make beats using mainly loops. I have been unable to Acid Pro for free, so I decided to give Buzz a try. Does anyone here know how to use it? If so could they try to instruct me a little to get me started. Also, If anyone knows where to get Acid Pro 3.0 for free, could they please tell me where? Thanks ahead of time.

[redeye][heart][mushroom] Representing the[red] bloody[/red] bean to its fullest. [redeye][heart][mushroom]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Jeskola Buzz [Re: PsyShaman]
    #519459 - 01/13/02 03:13 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Buzz isn't really that hard to use, it just takes a while to get used to and find all the features. A good way to learn fast would be to open some of the demo songs and tear them apart and see how they are put together and change some of the settings to see how the react.

The only thing that I don't like about Buzz is the interface... it effects my mood, which effects my music. And it can really seem like more work than play.

Keep getting used to Buzz, keep looking for Acid, and when you find Acid start making loops for it in Buzz. Buzz can make some really great sounds but Acid is a lot faster and easier to use.

Am I rambling yet?

Loc: Norway
Re: Jeskola Buzz [Re: Anonymous]
    #520011 - 01/14/02 03:33 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I agree with smack. In my experience any (moderately advanced) music program has a relatively steep learning curve. You just need to keep on experimenting. Just don't expect to shove out masses of high-q material just yet. Any program takes practise to master. But you should definetely keep looking for acid, it's surprisingly easy for it's level of power.

Eternally boggled, flummoxed, bewildered and surprised.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media