Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Please ban me again... or answer my questions... * 1
    #5190311 - 01/17/06 08:34 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for lifting my ban and all... but if I can't get answers to THIS post... without it being dumped... why am I even allowed to post?

Please, answer me, or kick me out for good. I've tied all my loose ends. I have no reason to stay, if you will not dignify me with a public response... then fucking let me go.

The choice is yours.

Thanks,

Quote:

Now that my permaban has been lifted without anybody telling me... has anything changed, that I should know about... or am I still public enemy #1?

If I... say... flamed gnubobo... for how long would I be banned?

How 'bout if I publicly said what I thought about how I have been treated?

One's a broken rule, one's not... and my bans have not been of "Normal" duration.

I'd like to color within the lines from now on... boundaries would be nice. Heh, that is why I like to follow the rules... they make swell boundaries.... for the literate... at least. But this case goes beyond rules... so...

Enlighten me, please, this time without the ban.

Tell me what to do... then... (and, THIS IS KEY) give me a chance to do it. Please, don't expect me to guess... guessing got me permabanned, last time.

Do we move on, and forget about the cruel shit we've done to each other... or do I need to keep tap dancing?

Thanks

Quote:

Anno has deleted your thread
This is just a courtesy notice that your thread "Thanks?" has been deleted by Anno.

Reason for deletion: I am moving this to the town dump. Leaving it where you posted it, would only cause drama again. Please AVOID all instances of potential drama. Just be the "normal" Cervantes. Thank you, Anno

This IS the "Normal" Cervantes... and he's a bit offended.

If you won't answer my questions... and ASKING is the WORST CRIME I CAN COMMIT... then FUCK THIS PLACE. Answer me please, so I may post in peace, or ban me for good.

Why lift my permaban if you won't tell me WHY I WAS BANNED and you won't tell me WHAT I CAN DO TO PREVENT ANOTHER?

Asking these questions got me permabanned, once before... but I can't post here without answers.

I mean no harm... please believe me. Answers make the drama go away.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (01/17/06 08:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Re: Please ban me again... or answer my questions... [Re: Rose]
    #5190379 - 01/17/06 09:02 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

The admins have a limited amount of time to spend maintaining this site. While we try to be accommodating, we reserve the right to not address every pet issue raised by our members. For a guy who writes 10 page posts you sure don't take a hint very well. Continuously revisiting a dead issue is annoying and harassing. So for your clarification, here is one surefire way to avoid a recurrence in the future: don't post in WA&F, don't open any more support tickets, don't organize e-mail writing campaigns, don't waste any more of our time. It's not what you say man, it's how you say it. And how you say it again. And how you keep saying it. And how you say it one more time. Just chill out with the "constructive criticism" and I'm sure everything will be cool.

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #5190404 - 01/17/06 09:13 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:Please ban me again... or answer my questions...

Another option is just to ignore you.

And if you ignore us in return (from what we've seen lately) that would be a blessing indeed.

Namaste

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Edited by Booby (01/17/06 09:29 AM)

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #5190419 - 01/17/06 09:20 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think anyone would mind if you just posted normally again and didn't blatantly break the rules. The mods seem to be more under control now, just don't take their looser policy enforcement for granted. I'd recommend giving up on this subject...you aren't going to convince or change anyone that hasn't given in by now... You're just wasting time and fucking with the rare harmony on the boards right now :smile: Good luck.

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
Re: Please ban me again... or answer my questions... [Re: Rose] * 1
    #5190588 - 01/17/06 10:42 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Answers make the drama go away.

I think thats innacurate. More accurate to say our answers will be picked apart line by line to tell us how wrong we are, or how right you are.

No matter our response at this point, its just beating a dead horse. We are not obligated to spend a good chunk of time on one user because they demand it. Your ban was lifted, and you can choose to drop the past or keep bringing it up at your own risk.

Quote:

Why lift my permaban if you won't tell me WHY I WAS BANNED and you won't tell me WHAT I CAN DO TO PREVENT ANOTHER?

I think its clear to most people who have read this forum for the last 3-4months, you continually debate topics with us that have been responded to, you keep talking because you don't like the answers.

As far as the admins are concerned, you will not stop until you hear what you want to hear. That won't happen, and we are all tired of having to see a Cerv post in this forum, and thus why you were banned.

To give us a break from it.

Sad to say, but there is only so much anyone can take before we simply get tired and don't want to deal with it anymore.

So the choice is yours, stop fucking posting these god damn threads bitching about your ban, someone elses, arguing every single god damn line that anyone posts.. We are DONE with this, we are SICK of this, and you've made us all not care at all about anything you have to say anymore.

You can be pissed at us, you can be frustrated, just realize its the sheer volume of bitching you do that burned your bridges with all the admins.

So thats your answer, do with it what you will, just please for the love of god don't write an essay response.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Please ban me again... or answer my questions... [Re: Ythan]
    #5191144 - 01/17/06 01:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks Ythan... for saying something to me without banning me again.

In all the time you've wasted on this issue, THAT is the first thing you've said to me, where I was allowed to respond. AND you addressed some of my questions... without the anger I percieved from you around Christmas. Thank you.

Thor, if it was my VOLUME of bitching... that got me banned... why was I banned three days AFTER my last bitch?

I was posting IN PEACE when I was banned. Which is WHY I needed to ask those questions AGAIN upon return. Had I done something NEW to provoke a ban, after my 5 day ban was lifted... I wouldn't have made THIS thread... which I hope you realize by now, is not THAT provocative.

But Thor, thank you for allowing me to be upset. If I am allowed to keep posting here, I imagine my anger will reduce in very little time... just let me get out of the first few days unscratched. You'd be angry too. Give me some time... I won't press the issue.

I can't get re-attached to this place to have it taken away, once more. If I am to be banned again over THIS, do it while I'm still ready to leave.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (01/17/06 01:58 PM)

OfflineMcdoopy
Fungus Face
 User Gallery

Loc: Varrok Center
    #5191471 - 01/17/06 03:09 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Well, I have been entertained.  :thumbup:

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Please ban me again... or answer my questions... [Re: Mcdoopy]
    #5191556 - 01/17/06 03:31 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

That makes one of us. I'm really getting sick of hearing about this.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
    #5191909 - 01/17/06 05:06 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

>If I am allowed to keep posting here, I imagine my anger will reduce in very little time... just let me get out of the first few days unscratched. You'd be angry too. Give me some time... I won't press the issue.

that's the spirit, i hope you get over the worst and through to the other side. i miss the old Cervantes, i know you're in there somewhere :tongue:

--------------------
buh

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #5191975 - 01/17/06 05:32 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I say this without fully understanding why you're so upset but hopefully you'll read and realize that I have no motivation against you.  I'm completely impartial to whatever happened.

Cerv; no matter what you say, nothing seems to be changing.
you win some, you lose some, just let this one go.
The anger's not getting anybody anywhere :frown:
I hope you stick around long enough that we can laugh at this over brews this summer... :chugbeer:

--------------------

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
Re: Please ban me again... or answer my questions... [Re: blink]
    #5192293 - 01/17/06 07:01 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

:goose::heart:

oh yeah

--------------------
:heart:

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #5192638 - 01/17/06 08:37 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

welcome back!

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisibleRESTLESS
C.M.L.W.

#5192673 - 01/17/06 08:43 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

:grizzlybear:

--------------------

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: Please ban me again... or answer my questions... [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5193366 - 01/17/06 11:30 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Cervixes are best when they are quiet, untouched, regurgitating semen.  :sun:

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Please ban me again... or answer my questions... [Re: Ythan]
    #5193602 - 01/18/06 12:29 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you guys for NOT banning me for making this thread. It actually makes me feel better about this place.

I will do my best to abide by your guidelines... I wish they were more specific... but asking for MORE detail could get me banned... which in spite of this thread's title, I do not want. I will gladly settle for slightly vague.

I have no intent to be a part of any further trouble here. Please trust me on that.

Thank you for giving me the space I needed to ask "WTF"? It was cathartic.

In the future, if I DO say something that you WONDER about... please send me a PM and attempt to reason with me, before another ban... I think you'll like the results. I have no ill will, and any you may perceive can be dealt with PEACEFULLY, and IN PRIVATE, I promise.

Thanks again, Ythan, Anno, Thor, and of course geo... for putting up with me. Thank you for ban-bot and the new ban forum. They go a LONG way towards curbing the types of drama I was crusading to stop... and I know those features didn't make themselves. Thank you also, for the improved S&P community.

Just ONE question remains... if I flamed gnubobo (or something else... that has nothing to do with a DEAD HORSE)... for how long would I be banned?

Am I still on the fast track to permaban? Or am I now part of the new, and rather cool, banbot system? How many points are by my name?

An honest answer will help curb my (hopefully understandable) paranoia.

This thread can now be closed... but please, when you close it, let me know where my ban status now stands... or at least tell me where to look.

Thanks a lot, I look foreword to the future.

Peace,
Tommy

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (01/18/06 12:36 AM)

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #5193646 - 01/18/06 12:38 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Welcome back Cerv. You've currently racked up 12 points, making you eligeable for a 39 day ban if you are processed for an "Inappropriate Post" (our least severe infraction). Of course, given the severity of the situation in question, the moderator or administrator involved may use discretion by exempting the ban portion of the infraction, thus leaving you with a written warning and additional points on your record which will make any subsequent ban longer than 39 days. The mod/admin may also log any infraction internally without any direct notification to you. There is no option to ban a user in conjunction with an internal note, and such notes will not add any additional points to your record.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #5193649 - 01/18/06 12:38 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
> This thread can now be closed...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale