Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWKHobbs
Stranger
A few beginner questions
    #5188940 - 01/16/06 09:08 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I've been thinking about growing P. Cubensis via cakes for a while now, and I'm mentally preparing everything until I get my next pay check. I've just got a few questions.

The humidifier I have is an evaporative wick humidifier would that work, or should I just invest in some perlite?

How extreme is the odor from growing mushrooms?

What strain would you suggest? I know they are all similar and don't make a huge difference, but I've been leaning to amazonian strain because I've read it tends to be more forgiving for new growers, anyone got any other suggestions?

Last question, how many people were successful growing their first time? I've studied every tek based off the pf-tek, but I'm still not sure if I'll be able to grow.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSnaggletooth
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male User Gallery

Loc: blinks stupidly
Re: A few beginner questions [Re: WKHobbs]
    #5188974 - 01/16/06 09:15 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Hello and Welcome....

Stay away from the wick kinds...

NO odor...maybe a earthy musty smell...

To Pick.......
it does not matter..everyone will have there own thoughts on this...stay away from the woods lovers....

I don't know about success ratio...but my first time I cased with hpoo..

:grin:

READ SEARCH LEARN GROW :grin:

ps...this is like the 5th post like this today....raining newbies :grin:

--------------------

Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate