Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblei8an8th
Mrs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Beginers Pan Cyan!!
    #5188747 - 01/16/06 08:29 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I am looking for a easy way to grow Pan Cyans.. I've read alot of diffrent teks.. Which one do you guys prefer?

--------------------
:sporedrop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: i8an8th]
    #5188873 - 01/16/06 08:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Check out this grow log by Blue Helix:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4872154

Pretty much lays out everything you need and can easily be adapted to other terrariums, such as the Double Tub. Enough said about that one. It doesn't get much better than this folks.

Invisiblei8an8th
Mrs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: Wronguy]
    #5188905 - 01/16/06 09:00 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

What would happen if i just used WBS then spawned to tenn studd and did a thin 50/50 casing?

--------------------
:sporedrop:

OfflineSnaggletooth
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male User Gallery

Loc: blinks stupidly
    #5188917 - 01/16/06 09:04 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Good question...that is easily answered...if search...

Good link :thumbup:
Thanks....I missed that one...
I have been collecting Pan Cyan links...been preparing....

I have not yet read all of that post yet...but follow it to the 'T'and everything should work out.... :thumbup:

:mushroom2:

--------------------

Atheist Chat

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
    #5188989 - 01/16/06 09:19 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: Tien]
    #5189093 - 01/16/06 09:47 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Plutonium said:
Easy way to grow P.Cyans

Pluto

Is it really that easy?  Why do people even grow cubes in that case!  :tongue:

--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

OfflineStopGo
NothinShakin.....
Male

Loc: A Long Stange Trip
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: Nephlyte]
    #5189106 - 01/16/06 09:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It seems that P. Cyans are much more sensitive to temp. and humidity fluxiuations. It also seems like some very experienced growers have trouble achieving a good pin set. (at leat from the logs and posts I have viewed) Look around and study up you should be able to answer alot of questions.

--------------------

OfflineCyano
Stranger
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: StopGo]
    #5190647 - 01/17/06 10:58 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

??Why do people even grow cubes in that case???
I just grew some Pans on hay (without any grains, Thread: easiest way to grow Pans, from 8th January) Last saturday I took 1g dry. The trip was quite strong. At least 3 times as strong as the Cambodian Cube I often use these days. There was a lot of activity, it was colourfull and everything. But I got very little entheogenic information. This was not the first time I used Pans but everytime it is more a thrill than an entheogenic experience. If one seeks enlightment, I think he is better off with Cubensis.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: Cyano]
    #5191174 - 01/17/06 01:56 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

^ subjective, people find pans to be overwhelming, while cubes to be a bit easier to handle.  My best trip was off of some cyans, personally id rather eat them over the cubes.  I receive the experience im looking for in the cyans rather then the cubes.  Either or, it comes to basically "whatever floats your boat"

Pans are just as easy to grow as cubes, but, the problem lies within yields and subsequent flushes.  As stated Pans are hypersensitive to moisture and RH levels so one needs to keep a constant eye on them.  Plus the amount of FAE they need is a lot more then what you would do for a cube grow.

Cubes are a hardy strain that put up with a ton of shit, pans are delicate bitches which require more attention to detail and a little more care and love then cubes do.  They also tend to contam very easily during the spawn stage, this is why people are mixing up bags.  Since all the required ingriedients are in one bag there is no spawning step.  Once colonized you simply crumble, reknit, and fruit. 

Dont be scared by pans, spend some time reading blue helix's thread as well as the few others floating around here.  Im sure you'll find them to be just as fun and rewarding *if not more* to grow as cubes are :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineBlue Helix
bold hand
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: coda]
    #5201269 - 01/20/06 12:19 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It looks like I will have a new thread coming soon covering the Vietnam strain. After several failed attempts at the Goliath, which seemed like a total loser weak strain that easily infected and had all sorts of problems, I moved on to the Viets. These Viets seem to be strong like Ausi if not even stronger. After 24 hours my bags show awesome growth, maybe even more than the Ausi did. Don't underestimate the power of a good strain. Even more than cubensis, Pan Cyans differ by strain considerably. They differ WITHIN a strain as much as cubes do between strains.

InvisibleEonTan
bird
 User Gallery
Loc: very south
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: Blue Helix]
    #5205056 - 01/20/06 11:59 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

They don't really differ so much within a strain, they are just rediculously sensitive to environment compared to cubensis. SO IT IS ALOT EASIER TO SEE THE GENETIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUBSTRAINS, with the copes.

Gentics + environement = phenotype. The more sensitive the species, the easier it is too see the difference macroscopically between substrains.
Microscopically each strain has its own unique characteristics that are RELATIVELY Uniform within the strain. Even when they LOOK like different strains in the same casings.

Offlinefluffhead2k6
Stranger
Re: Beginers Pan Cyan!! [Re: Wronguy]
    #5207512 - 01/21/06 06:57 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Is that log restricted? No dice for me....

Also, would you mind posting the links you've found?

thanks mon

Quote:

Wronguy said:
Check out this grow log by Blue Helix:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4872154

Pretty much lays out everything you need and can easily be adapted to other terrariums, such as the Double Tub. Enough said about that one. It doesn't get much better than this folks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Injection Grain Bag