Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLibertine
Tarzan...King of Mars
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: About me (and you) [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8704805 - 07/31/08 12:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well I promise to try not to offend but I can't guarantee anything dependent on any given person's political POV. :wink:

Thanks.  It looks like a great place to discuss politics.  I have a liberal blog I frequent but that becomes like an echo chamber after a while...which becomes boring as hell at times.  Sometimes we take to arguing with each other just to keep 'sharp', lol.  But I like jousting with people I don't necessarily agree with...and I think I have found some already. :grin:

:rastamon:

--------------------
A mind is a terrible thing to taste...hehehe.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLibertine
Tarzan...King of Mars
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: About me (and you) [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8704821 - 07/31/08 12:30 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

BTW...I LOVE the pic in your sig line.  I consider Hunter S. Thompson to have been a positive role model in my life...

Quote:

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

RIP Gonzo...

--------------------
A mind is a terrible thing to taste...hehehe.

Offlinegradeasmarts
Stranger
Male
Re: About me (and you) [Re: Redstorm]
    #8898231 - 09/08/08 09:39 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

White male, 19 years old
I have always knew that something was wrong with this world since I was eight. I spent my childhood reading and thinking while everyone else was busy playing tag and making mud pie. I went to school with a non-caring attitude toward it because I knew that they were just teaching me mostly the same shit that everyone else was taught, throw in some pissed off things about society in there, and you got a high school drop out.
I love knowledge. I read anything philosophy, sociology, and history. I study people (not in the creepy way) but I like to try and profile them, then i use the knowledge from that to understand more what people (friends) could be thinking when they say things or what makes them tick, etc. etc. I'm a hippy at heart and I intend on learning as much as I can out there in the world.
sorry, i sound like a robot..

--------------------
Bring on your tear gas, bring on your grenades, your new supplies of Mace, your state troopers and even your national guards. But let the record show we ain't going to be turned around. -Ralph Abernathy

OfflineJax
Stranger
Male

Loc: New Jersey
    #9204134 - 11/07/08 09:31 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I'm an 18 year in my first year of college. I'm pursuing four year degrees in Psychology and Philosophy and hope to get a doctorate someday. I love knowledge, studying people, the way they think and trying to apply my knowledge in practical situations.

I tend to lean to the left on most political issues but have learned to keep an open mind over the years. I've been apart of one internet based community or another for the the 8 years now and it's pretty funny cause I've learned more online than I did in my first 12 years of school.

I was a complete stoner and rebel in high school until a few of my friends dropped out, and one joined the army. I came to an epiphany at one point and decided to 'get my shit together', and did. I've been getting straight As in school since.

I've had a job since I was 14 and try to be as independent as I can, though I recognize that no man is an island and everyone needs some help.

I hope to learn a lot here, engage in some intelligent debate, and just have fun.

--------------------
You must have a Shroomery Premium account to view this signature.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: About me (and you) [Re: Jax]
    #9204145 - 11/07/08 09:33 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

I am the opiate of the masses.

OfflineJax
Stranger
Male

Loc: New Jersey
Re: About me (and you) [Re: DieCommie]
    #9204284 - 11/07/08 10:06 PM (12 years, 21 days ago)

God? :shocked:

--------------------
You must have a Shroomery Premium account to view this signature.

Invisibleslacker008
Resident Psychiatrist
 User Gallery

Loc: A wave of reality.
Re: About me (and you) [Re: Jax]
    #9257372 - 11/16/08 11:55 PM (12 years, 12 days ago)

God is not the opiate of the masses. Religion, supposedly, is. Although I can see no correlation between a few pixels on my screen and an intelligent designer responsible for fashioning all that is or every will be, I can see the merit in such a claim. The cult of personality, as it were?

Im from Earth. I go to a University in which I am an undergraduate following in the footsteps of Freud and Jung. I am a Psychology edit:major with minors in behavior analysis and biochemistry. When I finish my residency, my aim is to be a practicing medical practitioner (psychiatrist) so that I will be able to open a low-income psychiatry clinic and publish my experimentations with the human psyche and consciousness. (no shit.)

Currently, semester is murder and I am struggling with a number of aspects of my life, including what feels to be a recent passing of my father and subsequent degeneration of my mother.

I enjoy skateboarding, writing, people watching and spending time with my dog, The Great Pharaoh Ramsey, the VIII. My favorite thing, right now, is seeing an A on an important exam.

Most of my close friends call me a space cadet, among other things. Most respect my opinions and thoughts because they know my analytic approach to life is callous and, in so being, is able to utter things most people couldnt, or wouldnt. I am a fan of anticulture, and strive to be as mentally anticulture as I can be. By culture, I mean the in-cohesive waves of ideals, morals, values and paradigms offered by incredible masses of people. I like a good paradigm shift, every now and then.

Right now I am writing an essay of the psychology of a psychadelic guru in something I call "A Gift of the Shaman".

I smoke cigarettes and I drink rarely.

Well, thats me in a nutshell. Be gentle with your assumptions of me, please?

--------------------
..beneath the chaos of the world, all is secretly well..

Rebuilding my DNA.

Edited by slacker008 (11/16/08 11:56 PM)

Offlineatalkingdog
Stranger
Re: About me (and you) [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #9382602 - 12/07/08 01:50 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'm a 30 year old white male.  Grew up between Cleveland and Lorain Ohio.  would have been better off rowing a boat around.  would have built up my arms.  I was a nearly complete straight arrow who didn't even drink until I was 21.  I still rarely drink.  I've been working on a 12 pack of pabst blue ribbon since october 23rd.

Family background is mostly guys spend a few years in the military then get skilled labor and/or union jobs.

I was very conservative in the political candidates I supported or identified with from the time I started paying attention until my early twenties.  Like many people I read "Atlas Shrugged" and was quite impressed with it.  Eventually I realized it was as real as Professional Wrestling or Mike Hammer.  fun fantasy.

In retrospect I would have done well to major in history or economics.  but I was fixated on trying to major in real science. I had probably cracked up well before then anyhow.

I have an above average knowledge of classic rock and 1960s television westerns.  Friends agree I may have lost my mind, but so far I've never done psychedelic drugs.

OfflineFuzedBox
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: FL
    #9648213 - 01/20/09 09:53 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

21 Year old white male. Born and raised in Florida, then moved to Blairsville, Georgia when i was 14. I grew up somewhat isolated from my family; most of them live across the country and my younger sister was always mommy and daddy's little angel. I spent most of my life in the presence of my friends, often forsaking school work and household chores.

When I moved here, I had a hard time making new friends, found myself in more fights than I can begin to count, and my grades went through the floor. I was nearly through high school before I loosened up and gained respect, but the grades were too far gone; I dropped out. I attended a night school where you come and go as you please, received dual enrollment for North GA Tech and studied UNIX/Server Administraion.

During this time is when my life, at once, started down paths that would lead to the best and worst decisions of my life. I started to do nothing but chase the girls and party, decided that I loved my drugs, and started selling mj by the many pounds. I finished high school, but dropped the college. I continued being irresponsible and making some friends I shouldn't have made, which I realized after my first friend I made here was shot and killed for pissing off similar people. I backed away from those crowds and brought new joys of responsible drug use to my good, real friends.

I worked contract construction, as well as in a plant, stopped dealing, and tried living as straight edged as possible. Nevertheless, I got arrested for having a stemless bong in my car a couple years ago. During my LONG probation under GA laws, I failed a piss test on my final day last august and spent all september in jail. I decided to join the army afterwards so I could have means to pay for college (I decided to get into neuropharmacology) and help clear my record. All my best friends have gone off to college, I'm stuck living with my mother with no job, and I have to wait 3 more months before the army will accept my enlistment (30+ days in jail = 6 month military hold). I shall spend these boring months here :tongue:. I've spent the last few months reflecting on the good times I have had, my good and bad decisions, the good people I have met, and how I'm still young albeit feeling older than I should; I have alot ahead of me. The only things I have left here in this town are the remaining friends ruining their lives, one of my friends just died of an oxy OD on christmas eve, several have become major alcoholics, and another now had a kid a few days ago.

I am ready to move on, but first I need to be patient and wait until april rolls around. I will gladly follow a military life for a few years because I believe it will help me find where I want to be in life and help me achieve happiness. My girlfriend of three years has had no luck finding a job either, and decided on the navy recently. I'm pleased with her. We may never see each other again, but I guess you just have to keep moving on. My life is finally going to go right soon... My apologies if this is depressing, I'm actually a pretty cheery person; I just have a sad story.

--------------------
“It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong”  -Voltaire

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

#9648256 - 01/20/09 10:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Permanently angry 40 year old, petrochemical industry (minor) exec, complete misanthrope, American by birth and Discordian by "Bob".

--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

InvisibleJohannTheShaman
wacky street freek
Male

#9664225 - 01/23/09 11:44 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

my human life began in the late 80s, my skin pigment is very light (for what its worth), and i am currently residing in a chicago suburb on the northwest side. my fiance and i will be joined in holy matrimony in a couple of months and then we plan to move THE HELL AWAY FROM CHICAGO!!! probably to colorado. i can't wait to be able to have an ounce of pot on me and not have to worry about serious jail time (i already have 2 charges out here:( jail fucking SUCKS!!!). i should probably add here that i have "awoken" from my human state/condition of confusion and view everything differently than most people. basically, i realized that my physical body is just a robot that i use to move around the third density, and who i really am is what humans normally call a "soul". the really strange thing about it though, is that my brain and the entire thinking process that goes along with it are merely human characteristics that will only be used for a number of years while in this density, and in reality (which the third density is only a VERY small fraction of) we all communicate telepathically and there is no need for human, cognitive thinking processes. when i say i "awoke" what i mean is that i became aware of who i really am, and now i don't feel like i am inside my body anymore. i'm actually a spiritual presence (an aura if you will) hovering around my "body" telling it what to do and using it like a vehicle, communication device, and a thinking and creating tool. the problem is that i see the world for what it really is, and to be honest, ignorance is bliss. this planet and every entity upon it seems to be suffering in some way, and i want so desperately to help others and be completely selfless, but i have a hard time finding a method that is affective. i grow more and more impatient with others' humanistic ways of thinking, and i wish i could just snap my fingers and have everyone wake up and stop being so consumed with things of this world. i'm in the process of learning to love people, all people, including my enemies, and i'm working on giving selflessly to others all that i can, physically and mentally, so i can be at peace with myself and God. with all that said, i chime in on a lot of political discussion on the internet to try and steer people in the "right" direction. i try to help people understand that the "government" as it were, is a selfish mob (republican and democrat) of people who consider themselves to be "elites" and have some serious control issues. when you vote, it means nothing. laws mean nothing, money means nothing, and positions of power mean nothing. all of this is merely temporary and will all disappear before you know it as every human body inevitably dies. so when i see people getting overly emotionally involved with politics, i try to open their eyes to the fact that they are wasting time. don't let physical things allow you to hate one another! don't let things like "politics" distract you from what is really important: the condition of your soul. and if anyone here thinks i'm "crazy", well that too will only last for a short number of third density years and in the "end" i hope it will be something we can have a good laugh about. you are all wonderful people, by the way, and your entrepreneurship in the field of mycology is astonishing to say the least. :heart: i love each and every one of you, because you are all beautiful, amazing creatures. so if i say something in the political discussion forums on the shroomery that offends anyone, please don't be shy! i am open to any/all criticism and feedback that any of you would like to offer.:D

--------------------

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
-Henry Ford

:epileptic::prance::tardhi:
:deemsters::bouncey::ganja:

Invisiblemr.bixby
Routine waxes cold
Male

Loc: The West is the Best
Re: About me (and you) [Re: JohannTheShaman]
    #9696733 - 01/28/09 10:22 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Military, a bright future.  Welcome to the United States.

OfflineTrepiodos
Disgustipated
 User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles County Jail
    #9716741 - 02/01/09 12:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I am a 47 year old IT professional (analyst/developer/programmer/code monkey).  I had been a self employed consultant for about a decade, but decided a couple of years ago to seek employment, as I knew a severe economic downturn was inevitable and I thought the least I could do would be to qualify for unemployment and recoup some of my hard-earned tax dollars if the need should arise. 

I have engaged my mind with writings of the founders of the United States, along with such other luminaries as Lao Tse, Sun Tzu, Niccolò Machiavelli, John Stuart Mill, Thomas Paine and Henry David Thoreau.  I am a political agnostic.  Meaning, I am suspicious of anyone or group which seeks power over others, regardless of their rhetoric, stated intentions or avenue(s) by which power is to be exercised.  Business, health, communitarian, military, religious, ethnic, racial and environmental interests in the political realm are all equally suspect and should be presumed guilty until proven innocent.  Conversely, I do not trust anarchy as politically practical, as observation, experience and critical thought has taught me that that human nature appears to see opportunity in a power vacuum.  Anarchy seems to inevitably give way to some form of government either from external conquest or internal (to the society) power lust.

My opinions are subject to change given a well supported argument based on verifiable facts, logic and an appeal to my innate moral sense.

--------------------

And as things fell apart,
Nobody paid much attention...

- David Byrne, '(Nothing But) Flowers' from the Talking Heads' album, 'Naked'

OfflineFjorgynn
Hambeast Wrangler
Male

#9893617 - 03/02/09 12:21 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

18 year old white Canadian studying philosophy at university. I was a card carrying Chomskyite libertarian socialist during highschool but grew dissatisfied with the lack of imagination of the left.

I think the obscene decadence and empty materialism of our civilization merits its destruction, which will presumably come about due to the perfect storm of factors occuring presently or are on the horizon (economic crisis, peak oil, topsoil erosion, strained water and food supplies, climate change, etc). I believe that capitalism is the triumph of the greedy, base bourgeousie, creating a degenerate culture of neurotic worker drones which is raping and polluting our planet, poisoning our children and destroying old cultures and knowledge in the pursuit of the myth of 'progress' and the fulfillment of our boundless avarice.

My utopia used to be some kind of anarchist commune network but I no longer trust 'the masses' to adhere to moral principles I hold to be important. I am something of a 'triumphalist' in that I believe my basic principles to be better than those of people afflicted by spiritual or intellectual plagues (such as nihilistic monotheism), but my ideology does not consist of dogma; it is fairly fluid. Really to boil it down I am just a radical if slightly misanthropic environmentalist who hates a society that is enslaved by money. Oh, and I think etheogens should be widely available and an integral part of our culture (or whatever new culture will arise...)

I enjoy bits and pieces of the writings of Troy Southgate, Derrick Jensen, Julius Evola, Oswald Spengler, Terrence McKenna, and some others.

--------------------
With a host of furious fancies
Whereof I am commander,
With a burning spear and a horse of air,
To the wilderness I wander.
By a knight of ghostes and shadowes
I summon'd am to tourney
Ten leagues beyond the wild world's end.
Methinks it is no journey

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: About me (and you) [Re: Fjorgynn]
    #9893633 - 03/02/09 12:23 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Nice to meetcha.

Stick around, we have lots of good conversations here.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: About me (and you) [Re: bukkake]
    #9967872 - 03/14/09 01:59 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i am a white male, 23, drug felon, i work in a factory and make decent money for the temultuous times, I have two children, and am happily engaged, unhappily employed, a proud parent, and governmentaly enraged, ive no political affiliation, i see each issue as i choose fit, i dont vote, becuase its bullshit, i dont pay taxes, becuase im intelligent enough to work the laws that were wrote to fuck me, i am a firm believer in expasion and progression of mind and self, free thought, and optimism, karma is a mother fucking bitch, but i wont stress, and i wont switch, in order, i love life, my family and freinds, and chemicals that allow me to either expand my mind or shut it off, depending on my mood...

enough about me...

youll never make it as a politician, your not sick enough, no offense... and dont feel bad about not voting... as an educated man you should know how little an individual vote exists...

ok more about me...

i dropped out of high school as a senoir with a 3.8... couldnt handle the bullshit anymore, i do regret it now, but theres no changing the past, im extremely religious in my own way, i think that the church is the only entity of our miserable existance that is worse than the U.S. government, however i have forged my own beliefs, thaey do not involve a biblical form of "god", i cguess you could say im wiccan/buhddist... but ive yet to find a mix that accurately describes...

ok enough about me again...

always keep in mind that debating politics and political issues will always be a very heated debate becuase people have the tendency to take things very personally when perhaps they shouldnt...

i will always consider an member of the shroomery a freind, and i hope you feel the same, and i want you to know that i also think it is cool as fuck that you posted this, its the first post of its kind that i have ever seen in any forum and for that my freind, i give you kudos, you are correct that we get way to mean with one another simply becuase we dont revere one another as other humans on the oher end of this worldly connection, just text and angst...

you shouldve titled your post "fear and loathing on the shroomery"

love and light

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: About me (and you) [Re: incubaby_421]
    #10127635 - 04/08/09 02:41 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I'm 28 (at the time of this writing), and I've been a fairly regular memeber back in the day, but then almost stopped posting entirely. I think I had grown tired childish aspect that all webboards seem to attract. Past couple of months, I've been rediscovering my drug use and what it means to me. Seeing as there is almost no "real life" community for a serious discussion on DMT, what it means about the nature of our universe, or how much of society drives people's motivation to do things they really would not want to do otherwise.

Politics ties directly into those kinds of entheogenic experiences because it gives you a perspective that's removed how the media frames current events. There's a certain limit to discussing drug experiences and politics, though, because you have to converse with other people on a level they can relate to, while sticking to facts & logic.

It's hard to say what it is I do right now. I have Lyme Disease, so I'm not doing anything at the moment. But before that, I worked in psychology and also recorded music on the side.

I talk to people from all over the political spectrum, and I find it's very rewarding to talk to someone who disagrees with you. It's almost always civil, at least with the people I know in real life. I tend to look at the goal of conversations is not to prove that you're right, but to try to prove yourself to be wrong. You end up learning more about the topic, and therefore, you are better able to debate it in a more serious format. Obviously, this goes out the window when things get petty, which is unfortunate.

I think it's a bit of a cop-out to say, "I don't belong to any political affiliation, so I don't label myself". I completely agree with it, mind you, but when Hilary Clinton described herself as a "Progressive" instead of a Liberal, I knew that angle was dead & gone.

On the social issues, I tend to fall under the Libertarian/Progressive platform. They're generally the same unless money is involved. But in terms of individual rights, torture, and such, they're spot on :yes:.

Economically, I've gone back and forth. I find that both the right & left standard positions essentially simplify things so that it makes people who believe in them think the answers to our political problems can be found by switching to either a Laissez Faire model, or a Communist model. It's obvious to me that modern economics is far too complicated a thing to create absolutes which will make the entire thing work. With that being said, I tend to favor the Left philosophy of providing social programs which not only help people, but can even help the economy function more smoothly. I'm someone who thinks we can do all those things while also keeping taxes low. I'm crazy, I know.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Invisiblebiggyfred
Stranger
Re: About me (and you) [Re: Twirling]
    #10169966 - 04/15/09 10:50 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hello everyone,

Long time reader, long time grower, first time poster. 31 year old male, currently living in Houston, TX. Have lived in 8 states on both coasts as well as overseas. Army veteran (pre-war), currently a college student in Houston graduating this semester from the business school.

Socially as liberal as they come.

I'm a soft socialist that believes that the market can do much, but not everything. I believe in strong regulation, strong enforcement, and strong government, both state and federal.

Look forward to running into everyone in the threads. Until then, have a great day.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
    #10328248 - 05/12/09 06:47 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

In terms of political ideology I would ascribe to an anarcho-capitalist economic model and a traditional libertarian that despises any meddling in the marketplace by regulatory authoritarian thieving bureaucrats.

I favor sound money straight out of the Constitution, yet I would welcome a free market of monetary competition.  We all know monopolies are bad in an economy, how is the monopoly money situation any good?

Edited by Mr.Al (05/17/09 07:12 PM)

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
Re: About me (and you) [Re: Mr.Al]
    #10412318 - 05/28/09 09:36 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hi everyone.

My name is Shane in the real world, Im 21 and I am currently waiting on loans to enroll into Oaksterdam university.
Before that I was planning on going to school for photography. Thankfully Shimush introduced me to Oaksterdam and I can fulfill my dream in life.

I was born in Detroit and lived there till I was 11.
At that time my parents divorced and my mother moved herself and me to Tennessee.
I fucked high school up bad... I concentrated on partying and being a stoner instead of my education. Im not stupid, I REALLY love to learn but for some reason I enjoyed doing it on my own with my own research of things that interested me.
Its just to bad that dont mean shit to the rest of the world.

I was determined to not be a fuck up though so i did not drop out. I graduated with great test scores but low grades... NEVER did homework once since 6th grade.
I moved back here to Michigan a few months ago, leaving all my friends and pretty much my whole life in TN.Thats why I post so much ATM, I have no friends (other then muh g/f) ...

Me, my girlfriend and my mother manage 4 apartment buildings and its a good job.
I know the neighbors and they are OK. I go over there and play halo or poker, drink and whine about not being able to find any weed round abouts here.

I could always go to a club or a bar and try to make friends.. but who goes to those places alone? not I.
I know of a few michigan shroomerites and i hope eventually i get to meet some... thats my only hope for ever meeting people around here that are in any way like me.

a year ago this is how i would have described myself:
I LOVE WEED ACID AND TOOL!
It feels like every year that passes I grow up so much that i dont recognize the person from the previous year.
I love being creative and i love learning, I hate that i dont capitalize my i's but I haven't got that down yet in my typing habits.

I love taking beautiful pictures of nature... mainly mush :tongue2:
I love to draw and water paint. I play guitar and write songs. I love politics but cannot debate like most of you can. I have so much hope for the human race but i can see gloomy outcomes as well.

Sometimes i think i may be crazy... I believe in aliens, I believe in spiritual evolution, I believe the government is lying to us. My brain has absolutely no problem accepting crazy things in till someone completely proves it wrong...

I really love acid, since my first trip Its been pure love. I cant explain it and i doubt that anyone loves tripping as much as I do. People tell me that i have low self esteem.. but I think that im just being realistic.

Ive been with my g/f for so long... I think nothing is left there but we live together and this is a problem. I need to get out and get a life I just dont know where to start.

I cant wait to start college, I feel like that will fix a lot... but its still far off, I cant sit here for a year waiting for people to come knock on my door and be like hey, wanna be my friend... LOL
If you read this, Thanks.
Ive wrote a lot and I still feel like it does not tell you who I am.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Political Discussion