Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Malt Extract, pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegeneric_ken
Stranger
anyone tried the new tryptamines that mushrooms can make?
    #5168990 - 01/11/06 09:30 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Research chemicals are easily obtainable off of the internet, with the large amount of growers on thsi site you would think that someone would have created 4,5-Ho-meo-dmt and reported back by now but nothing, just a lot of bickering over whether it will work or not(even though all the evidence suggests that it will).

Has someone at least tried using 10g of ground dried Mimosa root bark in their substrates and reporting back whether their is a potency increase? Their are several threads on this topic but i cannot find any where someone has posted simply, i used tryptamine X in the substrate and found the mushrooms to be Yx as strong subjectively.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Trusted Cultivator
Re: anyone tried the new tryptamines that mushrooms can make? [Re: generic_ken]
    #5170959 - 01/12/06 07:51 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

generic_ken said:
Research chemicals are easily obtainable off of the internet

well this is not true anymore, as they were really easy to obtain some time back,
especially during the last 2 years, this has drastically changed and most of them,
especially the oens of interest, arent legal anymore.

concenring the rootbark, as that still is legal, why dont u play guinea pig
and be the first one to do a growlog on it?
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Offlinegeneric_ken
Stranger
Re: anyone tried the new tryptamines that mushrooms can make? [Re: ohmatic]
    #5172455 - 01/12/06 04:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i still live in my parents house so that is not an option currently. And i would have to disagree about the avaialbility thing. You can very easily get them off of foreign businesses/chemists. I'n not giving away my sources but http://www.hipforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126 should give you an idea of where/how you need to start looking. It would be a shame if growers don't try this because they don't have easily available RCs.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos
    #5172691 - 01/12/06 05:50 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Adding rootbark wouldn't be worth it. I went to that website and read the coordinating thread and it says that root bark ups the psilocin content a whole bunch to the point that the trip is 5x stronger, but meaning those shrooms wouldn't store very well. But chances are, purchasing root bark would be more expensive than just taking 5 times the amount of shrooms and wouldn't really be worth it, since they can't be stored.

I mean it's like you put it in a casing, and say you only need half a gram of mushrooms to absolutely trip balls, but your casing yields like 25 dried grams. That means there's enough for like 50 doses, but you can't store them at all and it's like a waste.

And that's IF it even works.

--------------------

OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: anyone tried the new tryptamines that mushrooms can make? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #5173349 - 01/12/06 08:11 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

<g> actually. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post5115624

it didn't seem to work out for that person. Also, i think someone tried to mix in DMT right into the substrate with no result.

Mushrooms don't need(nor could probably use) dimethytryptamine to make psilicybin(or psilocin). The mushrooms never evolved in an environment with that chemical, therefore would not genetically be able to utilize certain chemicals.

They need substrates that they know how to make psilocybin in. They probably don't really want to work in BRF, but they can, cause it has some of the stuff poo has. Grains have more of whatever those things are and that makes them a little more potent. They are even more potent in cow or horse poo because thats what they are designed to grow out of.

This is, of course, not to discourage experimentation. Many things have been discovered through experiments that many deemed silly and stupid. In fact, i hope i'm wrong and someone does figure some way to make mushrooms 10 times (or more!) as potent as they are now by mixing something into the substrate.

--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Offlinegeneric_ken
Stranger
Re: anyone tried the new tryptamines that mushrooms can make? [Re: Nephlyte]
    #5183930 - 01/15/06 05:37 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i heard that the root bark messes up the PH of the substrate and prevents proper growth. Maybe if you brewed a mimosa tea and used theat tea instead of water in your tek, then you could measure the ph of the tea and add bicarbonate of soda or vitamin C or something to get it back to the correct level.

And it is true that crystal DMT is rare but 5-meo-DMT is very easy to obtain, someone should grow a batch of 4,5-Ho-Meo-DMT shrooms and try them out.

And as far as the instability thing the drying method would have to be improved, but after that if it was powedered and stored in with similiar care as LSD it should last shouldnt it?

Edited by generic_ken (01/15/06 05:39 PM)

Offlinebongtoke
Mushies
 User Gallery

#5183950 - 01/15/06 05:45 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Actually if you do some searching you can find ones that are of interest like 2c-i,2c-e,5-mea-DMT those are all still legalized,tho tyhe prices change to the extremes......and i thought that someone has had a experience with potentcy increase with mimosa???

--------------------
GOTTA LOVE POO CAKES!!!

Edited by bongtoke (01/15/06 05:46 PM)

OfflineMyExcuse
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: North
Re: anyone tried the new tryptamines that mushrooms can make? [Re: bongtoke]
    #5183973 - 01/15/06 05:54 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i made a post in advanced myc. but i guess ill ask the same thing here.

does anyone know of any information pertaining to adding phenethylamines? i understand the whole fact that psilocybin/psilocin = tryptamine and all that jazz but would there be any chemical change if a hallucinogenic phen. was added to the substrate?

--------------------
"We're always watching, but it's only watching."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Malt Extract, pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation