Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
I'm jealous!
    #518004 - 01/12/02 01:27 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I've never considered myself a jealous person...until now? There is this girl i met and we share some good feeligns for one another, she is not what i believed to be my 'type' i am not her 'type' neither of us are really bad looking, and coul get far more attractive people to be with...works both ways because of good and bad qualities? :P well what i was saying is it wasnt one attraction to someone more attractive...false, and then a reply to the feelings and think you liked them...we both kinda fell right into as meeting. It was totally weird. Ive been with girls felt i 'loved' them, and all..it was as far as i knew, until now. I feel as htought i love her, and i dont know what to do. Good relationships are often based upon trust, friendship, and other things. So i would like to be her best friend first, she agree's...but its hard shit to be her bestfriend when we've already broken the ice, i feel like im being judged. I just worry about fucking up, and doing something to make her not want to be with me. No matter what i do she says its not a big deal or she likes it, or whatever...I dont know if hse is lying to save my feelings or telling the truth. If she is telling hte truth, that is great, except im not used to it. I like to explain things to people...and share feelings/emotions/ideas/thoughts. most people dont wanna listen to me, etc. I dont know what to think, i try to get close to her, and i feel just so distant like we were not what we were when we first met, then other times i feel as though we are doing better. I think it is just my paranoia, but whoa. I just want everything to be good, and form past experiance cant trust anything to work out on its own. I share all this with her and she tells me things like its great to share your feelings, and all that. Another thing is i like to understand what people think, what they want, and everything. No matter what they do, i can understand, whatever they want, i can often get it to them before they ask. She is the complete opposite, i dont have a clue as to what she is thinking or wants, its confusing for me, but i also think maybe thats good, so i dont try to do anything not myself, i just be myself...go with the flow. Anyways i dunno :D its confusing but great at once. The jealousy bit i think if because i expect more time. I feel bad because my last girlfriend i would ignore her sometimes, when dong something...it was ok to me cause iw as busy, but now that i feel so energetic, and such, never have before felt this way, she does her thing, and i do mine, but then i sometimes feel as though we distant. And it feels bad, but i dunno man im a fucked up person.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: I'm jealous! [Re: tak]
    #518146 - 01/12/02 05:27 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

You're not fucked up man... you are a beautiful soul. It sounds to me like you have a pretty good thing going with this girl. Maybe she is withdrawn because she is afraid of being hurt, perhaps from a past experience. This is fine...you are doing the right thing... Just be yourself... it seems like she can recognize you for what you are... just give it time and let things flow naturally. You will see how things progress. As you become more comfortable with each other, you will be able to find out more things about her, what she thinks and everything. Just try not to pressure her too much... from how you described her it seems like she may be closed off emotionally
Like I said just be yourself and give it time. Give her space and if she decides to open up to you, she will.

OfflineNextGenHippie
enthusiast
Loc: MD, USA
    #518334 - 01/12/02 11:20 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, listen to Shroomism.

--------------------
[pot]Think left and think right[pot]
[pot]and think low and think high[pot]
[pot]Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try[pot]
-Dr. Seuss

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #518465 - 01/12/02 02:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Trust yourself.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: I'm jealous! [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #518557 - 01/12/02 04:23 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineWhiteBoy
journeyman

Loc: California
    #521385 - 01/15/02 05:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

This is great. Tak is always so open with what he thinks and feels. He is definitely one of my favorite shroomies. I also must say that I agree with Shroomism one hundred percent. You sound like you are right on track though you perhaps worry too much? Nah...I do that too. :) Good luck with your friend, bro'.

--------------------
"Pain for pleasure; pain for adoration; pain is to godliness; bleeding for ecstasy...Divine Pain."
-Morbid Angel

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan
Re: I'm jealous! [Re: WhiteBoy]
    #521886 - 01/16/02 02:18 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

we have a good thing here, we give eachother stregnth. look around and i see alot of courage :)
in hell, all the support groups deal with the same problems, coping with hell, coping with burns, sex offenders annonymous, Butt-out meets, and dealing with dissapointment......
i bet theres alot of hot babes in hell, i beleive this because ive known a few in life :) (in the biblical sence)
anyway.
heres what you do, take your vatamins, eat well, plenty of excersize. and like magic, like some sort of bizzare raindance of voodo. good health and open doors will come to you.
feed your mind with literature, heres the thing about reading, its smarter then watching TV, with TV, its moving pictures and sounds. oooh pretty! honk honk car!
but books and literarium, thats a testiment. and not be limited to modern work. as Television apparently is very much "into"
and reading rainbow sucks, all it teaches kids is they dont have to read because you can get evrything from books on PBS.
im high and ranting again :P
its the same for evryone i think, i just think alot of people fight to not think abvout it and thats why nobody wants to listen, if they understood you, theyed have to feel the same. and people will fight a good long time to stay happy... i mean wouldnt you if YOU were hapopy knowing all you know of being unhappy?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: I'm jealous! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #521890 - 01/16/02 02:21 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

with TV, its moving pictures and sounds. oooh pretty! honk honk car!

*Laughing his ass off*

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology