Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Where are YOU going to go? [Re: Pynchon]
    #526357 - 01/20/02 04:33 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

yaaaaaaaah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

Loc: Everywhere at 1nce
Re: Where are YOU going to go? [Re: Swami]
    #526497 - 01/20/02 11:20 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Has it occured to you Swami, and other nay-sayers, that others on this board have had similar experiances to Shroomism, and gotten the same messages from them. I've had relitivly similar experiances to what Shroomism and others have described, (not quite to the same extent), but with the same overlaying message. Also why don't you do a search, or read some books on the subject at hand before you go calling people you don't know crazy.
Chill

--------------------
================================================So what's your peace of mind huh? A swiss watch? leasin' a Lex on credit? all the pussy and liquor a nigga can get..put together this puzzle, but my pieces won't fit.. {Ras kass}

Edited by FatNug (01/20/02 11:22 AM)

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: Where are YOU going to go? [Re: FatNug]
    #526524 - 01/20/02 11:58 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

My home is in Marysville, [central] PA, but next year I will be in Baltimore, a student at the Maryland Institute College of Art.
The upper midwest or the Appalacians are definitely 2 likely places where I might find myself.
Swami, and other half-cocked people: I don't intend to tell you to stop trying to demean these "ascension"-related posts, by no means. You can visualize the situation like this: Some of us see this gap ahead of us, we are preparing to jump it, most are already in full-stride, not going to turn back, we're going to jump this gap to the other side, because we have looked to our feet and see the ground cracking and preparing to fall away.
Hopefully we ALL have some fucking awesome swimming endurance; preferably butterfly or even doggy-paddle style.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Edited by KeepAskingTime (01/20/02 12:00 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #526578 - 01/20/02 01:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Swami, see the "message from Einstein" post. I put it up just for you, buddy.

By the way I have never once mentioned to my parents (or any adults for that matter) about what I think is going to happen. Contrary to what you might think from your "higher function" of discrimination, I don't enjoy people thinking im crazy. The few people I do tell are the ones that I can sense an understanding from. I can pick them out in a crowd, the ones who are here for the same reason as me, the ones who know (usually without realizing it) whats going on. They just need someone to ignite their flame of realization. Then they look at me with that "the pieces to the puzzle are fitting together" look, and I feel my heart chakra bloom for helping them along.
Really, I love you all... I know there is a Light to grow towards, I will not let sleeping seeds keep me from blossoming.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Re: Where are YOU going to go? [Re: Adamist]
    #526635 - 01/20/02 02:38 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I haven't told any adults either. I've been doing pretty much the same as you, except I'm a bit more open about telling people so I do get a few people telling me "you're fucked up" and the like. But, I'm very surprised to how many people are open to the idea. I've turned a few people on since last week.
I'm fucked up! MOO-AH, HA-HA!

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Re: Where are YOU going to go? [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #526641 - 01/20/02 02:42 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I have to post this picture so I can use it as my avatar. I figure this is as good a place as any.

--------------------

Anonymous

#526758 - 01/20/02 05:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I'm in Northern Virginia, heading west in about 11 months. We already have a large group of about 20 people... I don't know where we will end up yet, but the mountains of West Virginia are an option.
The best way to prepare right now is to clear your karmic patterns and ego allurements. This is of course already occuring on a massive scale for everyone as can be on any street, tv channel, or BB thread.

OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

Re: Where are YOU going to go? [Re: ]
    #526773 - 01/20/02 05:26 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I wish I could afford to throw down on one of them domes for like 30 people...but with my luck I'll probbly end up assed-out swimmin for my life in good ol' Delaware.
Chill

--------------------
================================================So what's your peace of mind huh? A swiss watch? leasin' a Lex on credit? all the pussy and liquor a nigga can get..put together this puzzle, but my pieces won't fit.. {Ras kass}

Anonymous

#526778 - 01/20/02 05:35 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Nah you can come with us... do you know how to garden?

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #526793 - 01/20/02 05:57 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I've told all my friends about planet-x and they keep an open mind about it. Most of them have read a lot of the liturature available on the web about it and we're all ready to leave florida when we get solid proof, like if i ever get a chance to get to my school's observatory and take a picture of Niburu.
I think the best way to get yourself into a biodome would be to find a few rich investors that you can scare into paying like $1 million per person to construct one. But I doubt many people would be willing to invest without some kind of fairly concrete proof.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
    #526809 - 01/20/02 06:20 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I know what you're saying about some people just "getting it" and others not. I've explained this whole theory to a lot of people, and for some reason with certain people it just instantly clicks. Regardless of their prior preconceptions or skepticisms, they immediately understand and believe. Its like they are a viable seed and as soon as I water them (with the idea), they blossom. It feels like they just got connected with the higher goal that more and more people are starting to work toward. And with other people its like slamming your head into a brick wall.

Oh and Shroomism, do you have room for two gardeners?

OfflineFatNug
Si-Hing

#526811 - 01/20/02 06:25 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

shroomism, I can do anything that needs to get done, I'm actually learning to garden now, i just started some nugz, I'm pretty proficiant with the Funguys. as far as lettuce, tomato, etc I'm a very fast learner, and I gotta year to read some books on it!
Chill

--------------------

Edited by FatNug (01/20/02 06:29 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #526887 - 01/20/02 08:50 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Has it occured to you Swami, and other nay-sayers, that others on this board have had similar experiances to Shroomism, and gotten the same messages from them.
This has been covered many times. The number of people believing something does not give it more veracity.

Also why don't you do a search, or read some books on the subject at hand before you go calling people you don't know crazy.
Is that a question or a statement?

A book is a collection of ideas that may or may not be factual. Getting something printed does not give it more veracity.

I have looked at the sites and find no substance.

Um, it was your parents not me that called you schizo and they know you, so your point is...?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#526888 - 01/20/02 08:54 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

oooh...ouch! well all see who's crazy in about 450 days, when I'm helping rebuild human society, and you;re existence is at the bottom of the ocean,
Ah,there is that Service-to-Others love once again...

It's OK, I understand that this is your first Aramgeddon.

When, like me, you have been through a dozen failed End-of-World scenarios, you can come to these types of boards as the old-timer and try to get someone to listen to reason.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#526893 - 01/20/02 09:00 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Swami, see the "message from Einstein" post. I put it up just for you, buddy.
His quote on wonder and the mysterious says nothing about abandoning the scientific method. Nice try, albeit weak.

--------------------

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
    #526950 - 01/20/02 10:29 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Heheh.
You made me laugh and that is what it is all about - thanx.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Where are YOU going to go? [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #527039 - 01/21/02 01:47 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

do you have room for two gardeners?

Of course!
Other jobs would include construction, mediators, health care persons, healers, teachers, cooks, and various other jobs.

Anonymous

#527040 - 01/21/02 01:48 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

oooh...ouch! well all see who's crazy in about 450 days, when I'm helping rebuild human society, and you;re existence is at the bottom of the ocean,
Ah,there is that Service-to-Others love once again...

That's called tough love

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#527062 - 01/21/02 02:29 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I have been cynical and sarcastic, but have never wished harm on any one here. Quite the contrary. So how is hoping to see me at the bottom of the ocean any type of love, tough or otherwise?

--------------------

Anonymous

#527087 - 01/21/02 03:06 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think he was hoping for anything, only giving you fair warning. Perhaps not in the most positive way, but still effective and out of love.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds