Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Psychedelic Dreaming
    #5168670 - 01/11/06 06:24 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I've noticed that the past few months - espically after doing LSD. I've had a number of dreams in which I am tripping in my dream. Generally, the dream is more on the OEV aspects - melty world, pulsing colours, etc. It's like a 'normal' dream, but what I'm seeing has a bit of a tripped-out hint to it.

However, lastnight - what was a first for me. Is the entire dream, atleast what I can recall of it - looked like highly detailed closed eye visuals from an LSD expierence.

I'm not sure if I had other dreams that night - I tend to have a hard time recalling dreams. But, the parts of the dream I do recall, was just the wonderful visuals that you can get with your eyes closed. Detailed patterns forming into other things.

It was rather interesting. Anyone else get anything like this? Its a rare treat, but I always enjoy my tripping dreams when they happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleabrad84
Stranger
Male

Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: kaniz]
    #5168711 - 01/11/06 06:31 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Its happenned to me that I'd be rolling in a dream, and it really felt like I was. In another dream I ate P mexicana trufflrs and started to trip. I think its fun when this happens.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: abrad84]
    #5168755 - 01/11/06 06:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Omen

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinepschumach
Stranger
Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: natu]
    #5168981 - 01/11/06 07:28 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I took some acid in a dream once. Started to trip.

Oddly enough this was at the beginning of one of my marijuana breaks. My dreams always get more vivid and intense when I first stop smoking.

Dreams are amazing.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: pschumach]
    #5169121 - 01/11/06 08:06 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i have had countless dreams of smoking salvia which have the same affects as going into a trip but not the full deal. Ive also had a dream where i took acid(before i had even done it at the time) and id eat a blotter hallucinate for like 2 seconds then be back to normal so i kept eating blotters over and over again. ends up i was chewing on my sheets all night

--------------------

OfflineWldChild
Daytripper
Female

Loc: Illinois
Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5169302 - 01/11/06 09:05 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I have been having these types of dreams also...more so lately.  The best one was when I had a BOOK of Lucy given to me and my husband and I shared it in a beautiful nature setting-prairies, woods, LOTS of flowers, etc.  We get married (all this within like an hour), and have the most AMAZING mind blowing sex ever...<whew> Anyhow, I saw, tasted, felt everything.
The kicker?
I've never tried LSD or shrooms...just not available in my neck of the woods :ohwell:
:peace: :heart: :headboard:-Michelle

--------------------
"If the door of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to a man as it is, infinite."
William Blake

OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: WldChild]
    #5169324 - 01/11/06 09:09 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i dont trip and i still remember a few dreams like that

one time in really deep meditation i raised my consciousness all inside my skull and i basically made it warp all clockwise and when i did so i had this insane fractalic pattern start (something akin to what i imagine lsd visuals to be like) then all the sudden i saw this image like a claw reaching in towards me then it became 3-d instea of 2-d like the rest of the images and it like grabbed onto my consciousness and tried to pull me out... and i would have wanted to, but alas i got too excited

tends to be my problem with oobe's and wake induced ld's

alas

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: WldChild]
    #5169330 - 01/11/06 09:10 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Yes! I've been having dreams where I trip, In the dreams I've tripped on shrooms and acid, I've never done acid. They are usually alot of fun tho. I've had probably around 4-6 of these dreams in the past two months.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: kaniz]
    #5169386 - 01/11/06 09:20 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

After I trip, dreams are often more vivid for months on end. They are also more intense. It is one of the aspects I really enjoy about psychedelics! :thumbup:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: mecreateme]
    #5169564 - 01/11/06 09:53 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I just had this dream a few nights ago that I have been having for years, since I was very little even. I can't even really tell you what it is. It's like whenever I move or do anything....this other thing grows or gets bigger and I can't get past it. It causes me great anxiety in my dreams. I know there is a simple solution to the problem...I have to stop it from blocking my with my mind...but I can never remember that in my dream and I always try to physically get through. I just need to somehow remember to use my mind, not my physical body to get through.

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Offlinekeefboy
a friendly parkranger
Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #5169888 - 01/11/06 10:55 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

instresting you bring this up.

i've smoked weed, dont a line or two, taken shrooms and also other unknown substances in dreams.

what is strange is that i had mostly bad trips in the dreams. which is far from true regarding my real life experiences

--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: keefboy]
    #5169917 - 01/11/06 11:01 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

most of my dream trips are amazing, but I can also do things that you can't do in trips. Like move objects around by the will of my mind, you can't do that on LSD right?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Dreaming [Re: mecreateme]
    #5171416 - 01/12/06 10:11 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
After I trip, dreams are often more vivid for months on end. They are also more intense. It is one of the aspects I really enjoy about psychedelics! :thumbup:

I agree with this.
sometimes the content is not only "enriched" but oriented to the business of handling or getting some intoxicant, or intoxicating oneself.

even with non-dangerous, non-addictive substances like lsd or salvia, one can have a preoccupation in a dream with the material that resembles the more destructive preoccupations that addicts suffer from. but in dreams the meaning of things is often not as it seems, sex is not always sex, and a building is sometimes a person or a life or a book.

Anyway, even if a mushroom oriented fantasy is recreational, it is also usually ascendent or "spiritual" in some regard, relating to improvements in self, society or natural integrity.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale