Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: now this is a glovebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Majortrippz]
    #524523 - 01/18/02 12:23 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMajortrippz
enthusiast
Re: now this is a glovebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DELETED* [Re: World Spirit]
    #524587 - 01/18/02 01:29 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Majortrippz

Reason for deletion: I didn't post this my account must have been hacked.

OfflineEaTmEKiDs
journeyman

Re: now this is a glovebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Majortrippz]
    #524745 - 01/18/02 04:07 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

First off its not done yet, the plexglass has to go on top of the walls to make it airtight. Second i will be doing alot of transfers and stuff just in cycles. Like when i'm inoculating, (i'll be putting them in jars) i'll open the system up inoc them, then take the jars out and put them in a incubator seperately on the side. I'll prepare inside for casing now. Once the jars are colonized i'll take them out the incubator and put them inside with the casing trays, some saran wrap and everything else to case them, then when done with casing trays saran wrap them nice and tightly to make sure there air tight. Open up again, take everything out and lysol and clean it again, then seal everything off. Fruit the trays and was also thinken of puttin a drying chamber in there too, so that i can dry each flush in the system without opening, BUT i'm still deciding on that. The system will be totally sealed off and that means it will be totally sterile. Now the real fucked up part is that i have to wait on finishing it cause i'm waiten on my timers and plexglass to come in, i snapped the other piece in half cause i dint predrill the holes (my mistake was anxious to finish it i guess). Now i'm hoping i will be done by the end of next week. *wishes*

--------------------
?{???}?
Heres lookin at you kid!

OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
Re: now this is a glovebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: EaTmEKiDs]
    #524853 - 01/18/02 05:57 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Oh my GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! Now he`s going to make it a dessicant/drying chamber too ..... with a humidifier going...... I`m sorry that sounds like screen door in a submarine to me , sorry... gotta chuckle again at that idea

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

Re: now this is a glovebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Numba9]
    #524868 - 01/18/02 06:17 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I'm a little disappointed it only grows mushrooms.

OfflineEaTmEKiDs
journeyman

Re: now this is a glovebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Numba9]
    #524899 - 01/18/02 06:53 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

was thoughts only thoughts u fool! jeez u don't seem to amaze me, why do u think i wrote it here to hear everyones feedback, when they make the newbie boards maybe u should chill there eh?!?!?

--------------------
?{???}?
Heres lookin at you kid!

OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
    #524990 - 01/18/02 08:35 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Right........ HAHA... that`s what i`m having problems with is your "thoughts"...........One question for you...... did you O.D. on something bad? or were you just stupid to begin with? Innoculate... incubate.....grow..... and oh yeah let`s not forget your new brainstorm.................. DRY SHROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all in the same chamber.... outstanding EINFUCKINSTEIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I get bored and want to be entertained I just pop up this thread and see what else you`ve come up with

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #524996 - 01/18/02 08:44 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineEaTmEKiDs
journeyman

Re: now this is a glovebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: World Spirit]
    #525086 - 01/18/02 10:12 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, i was gonna build like a lil seperate room inside it, like a lil box wit a door to open and put the lil guys in there, and anyways i was just throwing some thoughts in the air. But i love the insight. That guy just doesn't understand that he is makin a fool of himself, cause in all actuality this thread is for ideas not for people to put down other peoples ideas. I'm glad Thor is considering to change these forums so we can eliminate this childish behavior. I'm 19 abt to b 20 and i think i have some good ideas to share with everyone, plus we're here to learn from others mistakes, thats what makes us truly learn. I'd like to thank u enter for takin ur time to help me and i'm glad i can help u too. I am not done wit the system yet, but when i am finished i would like it to be as perfect as possible and i honestly wouldn't be able to do that with out everyones help, so thanks to all.

--------------------
?{???}?
Heres lookin at you kid!

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #525166 - 01/18/02 11:30 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: now this is a glovebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: World Spirit]
    #525622 - 01/19/02 01:36 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds