Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
Loc: N.E F'n PA
help me help them
    #5167387 - 01/11/06 12:54 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

So aparently Freebase crack/cocaine has hit the streets of the my shithole, i mean school district here in PA. And of course one of my best of friends is smoking it pretty frequently, and a couple other good friends. I dont know much about the shit but i dont need to, its bad and its an addiction driven business that needs to be stopped (sorry crackheads get a new hobby). I know its my friends own fault for doing this bullshit in the first place, but after awhile its gonna control him you know how it goes. Knarking is not cool, AT ALL. But i know their dealer and hes the only guy in the area with this shit and quite frankly Id do anything to get my friends to stop smoking it basically. and im sure hes a scumbag cuz hes 35 years old selling crack to 11th graders so i wouldnt feel too bad. Maybe his life is fucked up enough and he needs that shit, but no need to fuck up my friends' lives who still have a lot ahead of them. What should i do about this i try talking to my friends but theyre in denial according to them "i should worry about coke more, its more addictive. . ." so in otherwords now i gotta watch out for them OD'ing on coke whenever they cant get their fix of crack. These kids do X Coke freebase shrooms weed drink painkillers etc, but id say their first addiction was weed, and those were the good old day. We used to buy ounces of beesters and KBs and stay over a friends house a whole weekend nearly every weekend till the weed was gone. now my crackhead friends only come around me, when their mouths arent clickin', you know what i mean. NOT COOL SHIT Advise please i wanna know what im up for or if its not my business to do certain things, or if somethings can get my in trouble for doing.

--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: help me help them [Re: kingofthemtn151]
    #5167413 - 01/11/06 01:03 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

even though I oppose the drug war and hate narcs, I wouldnt have a problem with a crack dealer who sells to minors being busted. I think if they were adults, then that's their business and bullshit to deal with. But consider these are minors, I say fuck him.

OfflineString_Theory
Piece of theUniverse

Loc: The Bottom
    #5167414 - 01/11/06 01:04 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

But fuck that I'm bout to put my soldias in the game
And tell ya how to make crack from cocaine.
1. Look for the nigga wit the whitest snow
2. No buying from no nigga that you don't know
make yo way to the kitchen where the stove be
You get the baking soda I got yo D
Get the triple beam and measure out yo dope
Mix one gram of soda every seven grams of coke
An shake it up until it bubble up an get harder
Then sit the tube in some ready made cold water
Twist the bitch like a knot while it's still hot
And watch that shit while it can rise to the fuckin top
Now ya cocaine powda is crack.
Nigga I hopes you strapped cause you might get jacked

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #5167423 - 01/11/06 01:08 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

That's a shitty position to be in man, I agree. I wouldn't narc on anyone, as that won't get much done, and will only hurt people. Be honest and straightforward with your friends, and unfortunate as it may be, you may want to distance yourself from them. You could try to get them to see they are addicted and it will only hurt them, but if they really are addicted, then that will be an exceedingly difficult task.

I would confront them about it one day. Just go up to them and tell them that you really respect them, but you're worried about them and crack. You could tell them that you don't enjoy being around them when they're high on it, so until they stop, you'll stop hanging out, or something to that effect. Be strong and honest.

And I believe crack-cocaine is more addictive than coke, as it is a shorter high and the rush is more intense, since it is smoked.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
Re: help me help them [Re: dblaney]
    #5167458 - 01/11/06 01:17 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

string theory youre a jackass, i love when crackheads use raps and guns to act tough cuz they feel like a bitch inside b/c they cant handle their addictions. "Now ya cocaine powda is crack.
Nigga I hopes you strapped cause you might get jacked". Sorry bro but if there was a gunfight between 10 DEA police man and 10 crack heads, i got my dough on the pigs. knarking is my last option, but always an option just to let you crack dealers out there know how some kids with info they shouldnt have might react to your shit

--------------------
if growing shrooms was legal itd be my favorite subject in school. . .if only. . .

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #5167459 - 01/11/06 01:17 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I went through my problem of freebasing coke. Nothing anyone said was about to mean shit to me. Sadly the only thing that can break this is their own realization of what they're doing to themselves, or running out of money.

I'm glad it didn't take me long to realize I was being a dumbass.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: help me help them [Re: Jadian]
    #5167480 - 01/11/06 01:23 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Having gone through my own troubles with crack.....and getting clean(now almost four months not counting nye)... I agree with Jadian.

Nothing anyone said to me really meant shit.....your friends who are abusing the drug need to come to terms with their use/abuse with themselves......

Sometimes you gotta hit rockbottom before you can rise to the top again....hopefully this wont be the case with your friends...

Good luck

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #5167485 - 01/11/06 01:24 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I went through my meth days, but I never touched crack. People that use this shit are out of control, wheter they admit to it, or not. Kingofthemtn, I say do what you feel is right. Your friends need help, but they aren't going to stop looking for the shit just because their dealer gets busted. Crackheads know other crackheads and there is no shortage of these fucking douchebag dealers in any town. Good luck.

--------------------

:murray:

Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
Re: help me help them [Re: blissedout]
    #5167568 - 01/11/06 01:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for all the info guys, i really appreciate it. It sucks losing some friends, especially when theyre still around. I guess since theyre still kinda newbies with crack, ill keep letting em know theyre pissing me off. But if i see that its hopeless i now know when to stop letting it get to me cuz you cant always change the things you want changed. Thanks for your help guys and PLEASE keep it real weed and shrooms are all you need. other non addictive drugs may be fine to experiment w/possibly, ill never know tho cuz im not gonna try them. And fuck addictive drugs like crack, meth, ciggs(cuz im trying to quit smoking ciggs and its fucking hard and ive only been smoking for like a year and a half), coke, painkillers (unless you TRUELY NEED them for pain) but i guess sometimes if you got a lot bottled up inside, pop a cap off some alcohal and let loose. drinking's aiiiight if you only drink to get a buzz then smoke some trees on special occasions lol, but i really would rather not be an alcohalic. Sorry if it seems like im lecturing but i guess ive just had to think about alot of this shit today. . .

--------------------

OfflineBlek
Stranger
Male

Loc: The universe
Re: help me help them [Re: blissedout]
    #5167576 - 01/11/06 01:48 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I also think that narcing on him won't really get you anywhere. Perhaps temporarily, but if you're friends aren't realizing their problem, then they can find it elsewhere if they really want to. Lots of good advice on here with the exception of string_theory. If you really want your friends to stop, then you have to make THEM want to stop. Nobody changes unless they want to.

Good luck, hope it turns out alright.

Invisiblegotyerback
SpiritualAdvisor
Female User Gallery

Re: help me help them [Re: Blek]
    #5167939 - 01/11/06 03:26 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Just watch yo back until everything shakes out. Don't lend no money and keep an eye on your stereo. There's a real good chance you won't be friends with them when its all done. I'm watching crack wipe out a whole group of friends right now.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
    #5167991 - 01/11/06 03:37 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i'm 34 and never did coke or anything real addictive. except a few pain killers here and there when i had an operation or something wrong (once or twice for fun, but knew better to really delve). i tried dust once when i was 15. i quit smoking cig's 6 years ago.

otherwise its been weed and shrooms(pychedelics in general really) for me. never really even been into drinking.
just like you kingofthemtn i thought this was all ya need from an early age and i never got mixed up in anything real bad. i know alot of people from my youth who got all fucked up.
seeing this happen has made addiction scare the shit out of me.

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#5168012 - 01/11/06 03:41 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Your friends are probably thinking "How can we get Billy to stop being such a square and smoke some rocks with us"?

There's always gotta be a guy to ruin everybody's fun.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: help me help them [Re: TheDude]
    #5168026 - 01/11/06 03:43 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Crackheads, methheads, and junkies all occupy the same area of the "shadyness" spectrum. They are scum who will steal anything and stab their own mother in the back for $5. Distance yourself from these people....trust me.

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: help me help them [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5168123 - 01/11/06 04:07 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

while im sure this does happen allot...and these substance do change people for the worse(most of the time).....

not all users of crack/meth/smack will steal to support their habit.....

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
Re: help me help them [Re: Schwip]
    #5168507 - 01/11/06 05:42 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Yea fucking now that you mention it. Cracks worse than i even guessed. These kids are assholes. . .One of them owes my weed mang 125$, another weed dealer 35, another one 65, me 10, plus he bet my 50$ that his p.o.s honda civic lx was a 2.6 l v-tec, dumb crackhead its a 1.6l non-vtec, and im sure hes got a lot more debt then that (there goes my rep until i fuck this fucking crackhead up and get my bros the money), the other doesnt answer my calls after we've been best friends something like 5-6 years until his drug experimentations wayyyy exceeded mine, and now, they smoked with some first timers today. Also one was supposed to leave for the army in a couple weeks, but i garuntee hes gonna fuck that shit up. The other's goal in life is to stay here in shithole PA and become a cook after going to some shitty communtity college (nothing wrong with cooks, but he always wanted to do sooo much more college orientated stuff and get outta here, and he could). I dont know if crackheads realise this, but they're constant liars, especially when they say they have goals in life (unless theyre a rapper i guess, but still scumbags). But in all reality these kids are schizo. they even smoke before school, thats how dumb they are. and even in front of loud mouths like me whod never smoke. Its a shame what time can do sometimes. You guys are stupid fucks if you smoke this shit. but im sure if you smoked crack you wouldnt be reading this youd be out stealing something or you already sold you comp for crack. Crackheads you are the scum of the world, youre gonna get your asses whooped friends or foe if you dont keep your stupid little drug problems to yourselves, dont bring mentally stable people into the picture.

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#5168527 - 01/11/06 05:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

What part of PA are you in? I'd get kind of sad if I found out this was around the school I went to.

--------------------

Offlinekingofthemtn151
OnlytheILLestsurvive
    #5168683 - 01/11/06 06:28 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

wallenpaupack area High school . . .youd never guess we're just a bunch of rednecks. . . so i thought. i know im giving out too much info. . .I hope theres DEA on this site, Get into the school, free the community from this shit, if you need help, contact me online.

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#5168721 - 01/11/06 06:33 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm, doesn't sound like it was anywhere near where I went to school. If crack hit that area it'd be chaos, tons of little rich kids with nothing to do and money to burn.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #5168746 - 01/11/06 06:37 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Best advice I can give you is this:

1. Mind your business. Yes, they are your friends but they are the only ones in control of their lives. They are going to make their own choices, all you can do is be there for them to talk to.

2. Keep your mouth shut. The coke business has been around long before you and your friends stumbled upon some rock and it will be there when you are gone. It's not like this dude is shoving a pipe in their mouthes. He is a business man. He is simply making money off of their ignorant choices, it's not his fault. Rats are the lowest of the low. Do you honestly believe this guy unloading measly grams to HSers is the only one in your area who's hooked up? :rotfl: You're treading on dangerous grounds here my friend, again, keep your mouth shut.

How old are you anyway?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order