Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read!
    #5164937 - 01/11/06 12:01 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

OK well I am tiered of people believing in god. So what I want to do is get people to attempt to prove that god exists if they think he exists! Also I want everyone that has something to say to say it.

So now state some junk to prove gods existence and I will either feel great spiritual revenue or I will totally concur with it and say my thing and then you need to concur with what I say until we get a good conclusion and Finlay figure this junk out!

BTW this is how Jehovah's witnesses got created but this time smart people will attempt this! Instead of stupid people in 1920.

So here is my opening statement.

well god doesn't exist and here is my first point.

Quote:

mikeownow said:
Quote:

rogue_pixie said:
Quote:

MushmanTheManic said:
So then, who created God?
Or has he always "just been there"?

I think it's likely to be created out of a force so great our primitive human brains aren't capable of understanding it.
It's more exciting than believing in nothing isn't it!

Hey wanna join my new religion. I would explain it but its just to complex that your brain would not understand it even if it was rite in front of you which is why you can not see my god but he can see you. He is totally rite next to you know! ROFL man and you don't even know it but my religion is totally true because I know even though I can't comprehend what I am talking about rite now. Lollipops I am gonna go molest children and take there parents money woot!

Good luck at proving gods existence and gods none existence!

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: mikeownow]
    #5165105 - 01/11/06 12:28 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

To me God is a pantheistic quality.
I can't prove It's existance, for Its existance is dependant upon the intagebility of its superior culmitive singularity.
For the sake of existing as Its innumerable offshoot peripherals.
Yourself, being one of many. In essence You are God. And you already know you exist, but can you "proove" it? As God why would You need to?
Would proving it (by breaking the covenant with our stable reality through miracle or trancendance) also destroy your ability to exist as the self you currently represent? forcing a paradigm shift to a timeless cosmic nature? snuffing your whole life as a wink, a subconsious thought, in an unending dream of a sleeping-giant quality of existance?

Go ahead and try. you'll just find that it doesn't matter. you won't regret it, nor will you feel acomplishment. That's why we have people to feel those things.

Really all I can do to prove such a thing is say "look around, see stuff? thats because stuff is there and youre there to see it, voila, God."

But for most, that is not proof enough for gods existance.
proof can't be shown to people in the mortal realm. for it would instantly remove them, for to see god, they would see themselves AS God, in a way where theres no turing back.

With psychadellics, at least you can always say it was just the drugs, and shrug off whatever "proof" you encountered.

But believable "proof" of god is paradoxial, as I explained, we lack the ability to "know" for it is that lack that enables us to "believe" or not to believe.
THAT is the question.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5165155 - 01/11/06 12:34 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I see were you are getting at. I am pretty sure I have felt what you feel at the current time. I concur =P. Since god is one and not god's as in more than one then everything can not be god, it is god's making us be in heaven, or hell and we are the rulers of it. Which well almost seems a possibility expert for the fact that we die and that we are trying to figure out what god is for well thousands of years.

Also if we are the gods then why was stuff hear before us? Since you believe all is god it would be better to say there is no god and we are what exists here and we came from something which means that there was a time before our existence or well since time is not real then there was a previous measurement of what we call time before us. Well I just got an IM and lost my train of thought but I think I made a significant reply I hope.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Edited by mikeownow (01/11/06 12:37 AM)

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: mikeownow]
    #5165374 - 01/11/06 01:15 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

the manifestation of a thought is god.

what you feel with your eyes closed is god.

what you see with your eyes open is god.

if you willfully abandon yourself to him, you will see that God exists.

to doubt god is to have an enormous and blinding ego.

what could be, but God?

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: natu]
    #5165380 - 01/11/06 01:17 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

god cannot be taught in words but felt in sentiments

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#5165387 - 01/11/06 01:18 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Are you a Gnostic?

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165391 - 01/11/06 01:19 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

the very act of feeling, in itself, is a grace from thehand of god.
and who is, that cannot feel?

and what could be, but God?

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165400 - 01/11/06 01:20 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

We are all gnostic

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#5165418 - 01/11/06 01:23 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

No, the Gnostic are Gnostic. The Catholics, for example, are not Gnostic.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165445 - 01/11/06 01:26 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

No I am not Gnostic but sounds like a cool name.

Well natu, it sounds like you are writing a trip report in your first post. I do not really understand what you mean totally and do not feel fit for a reply.

Could you go into more detail on your second one?

and for the third one, I may recommend you to read a text book about how the body works and how nerve's work etc. I am sure that you are in a spiritual mind set at this time and would really rather not ruin it for you. I am glad that you are not in a cult though and if you are well then I would be glad to ruin it for you.

--------------------

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: spud]
    #5165455 - 01/11/06 01:27 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Oh i didnt know what a gnostic was so i looked the word up on dictionary.com and it said reffering to gnosticysm (which i dont follow) or reffereing to a man of knowledge or something like that.

and i was referring to the idea that we all have the potential to become man of knowledge.

we are all gnostic, like all gnostic are like we.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#5165458 - 01/11/06 01:28 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I was asking Natu, not you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165464 - 01/11/06 01:28 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

ooops he already looked it up.

--------------------

Edited by mikeownow (01/11/06 01:29 AM)

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165489 - 01/11/06 01:32 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I will use Diploid's post to answer the main question:

Serious question for the mystic-heads among us. (No disrespect intended, call me a science-head if you wish, it's just a handy moniker).

Preface: Frequently when I use logic and reason to make a point that seems, to me anyway, airtight or when I corner a mystic-head with a logical argument that is unassailable, the usual comeback is that logic doesn't always apply.

This catch-all is hard to refute because, after all, if logic doesn't apply, what else is left.

This leads me to my question:

Is there nothing that is absolutely 100% impossible?

The same question stated mathematically in a roundabout way is:

If A = B

and if B = C

then is it possible for A to not = C?

when logic does not apply, that is the amazing feat of god! and this is happening now! infinintley! we just need to open up our eyes and SEE it.

logic! psh. stick it up your butt. the mushroom obviusly doesnt think that your defined and concrete material world is very logical! and you graze upon it everyday!

as for the gnostic stuff im not religious sorry about that post

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165517 - 01/11/06 01:37 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

When logic does not apply it is illogical.

the answer to this is maybe.

If A = B

and if B = C

the answer to this is A=A B=B and C=C

A could not = C because A=B unless you start making the letters equations.

For example.
A=0 B=0 C=0

A+B=C 0+0=0 0=0 0=0 0=0 it is also possible to come up with an equation that involves A= things like 1+7-43+2-3847= etc and stuff like that to make it all work out. I did not even do good in algebra which is odd because I seem to be the only one that understands what its point is.

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#5165527 - 01/11/06 01:40 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

mikeownow said:
I did not even do good in algebra which is odd because I seem to be the only one that understands what its point is.

Good thing it has nothing to do with algebra. It's called Symbolic logic. There's some Philosophy 101 for you.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165530 - 01/11/06 01:40 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

on gnosticysm from Wikipedia:

The gnostic conception of God is, by contrast, often defined through a string of negatives: he is immovable, invisible, intangible, ineffable; commonly, "he" is seen as being hermaphroditic, a potent symbol for being, as it were, 'all-containing'. This mode of thinking about God is so important in gnosticism that he is sometimes referred to as "the uncontained";

in other words you can only say what god is not like, god is not your foolish anxieties.

i like this idea of "the uncontained" it describes God well. it is as though god is the infinite uncontained mass of conciousness which, us, the contained and concrete physical beings and object manifest ourselves into. like the indian idea of unlifting the veil.

if yoiu knew god you would know that you were not standing on a bench staring across a grass field at a pink car. but rather that you are god standing on god staring across a stretch of god so that you could look at yourself in the concrete form of a car. were allowing god to experience himself through us just relax

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165532 - 01/11/06 01:40 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I know a kid named brandon who took psychedelics and now believes in the eternity. Which I understand and all why he thinks this and I can use some things he has said to prove some points and such so sometimes I pretend to believe him and preach a little but all in all when he starts talking I cant help but butt in and say something to kinda pull is idea off the hook. I don't like doing it but sometimes I feel the need to. Don't know why I am saying this but I just did.

--------------------

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165552 - 01/11/06 01:45 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

spud said:
Quote:

mikeownow said:
I did not even do good in algebra which is odd because I seem to be the only one that understands what its point is.

Good thing it has nothing to do with algebra. It's called Symbolic logic. There's some Philosophy 101 for you.

I would rather not philosophies with errors.

such as bill hicks once said.... "We are losing the war on drugs. You know what that means? There is a war and the people on drugs are winning it. What does that tell you about drugs?"

Now that is what I call good philosophy.

--------------------

OfflinejustAkid
Member of myCulture

Loc: The Present
    #5165554 - 01/11/06 01:45 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

OK well I am tiered of people believing in god

Why does it bother you that other people believe in God?

--------------------
Trust thyself.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165556 - 01/11/06 01:46 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

The idea of having logic itself is illogical. ALl is one.

Logic and illogic are pompoms on your gf cheerleaders butt cheeks

""This leads me to my question:

The same question stated mathematically in a roundabout way is:

If A = B

and if B = C

then is it possible for A to not = C? ""

A will always be able to equal c. anything is possible. here in the land of the absence of anything.

God acts like this:

A, B, and C are not all there is.

They are actually A1, B1, and C1.

So, A1= B1
then B1 = C1
so can, A1 not equal C1? The answer is no, because even if you could come up with some tricky thang about how A and C cannot equal eachother, all though A = B and B = C,

there is still the constant 1 in all of them.

Anything with out the 1, is not.

So, even if you could see with your eyes A not equalling C, it doesnt matter. Nothing is really happening in front of your eyes.

There is no A, B, or C.

Only the constant 1.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: justAkid]
    #5165561 - 01/11/06 01:48 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

justAkid said:
Quote:

OK well I am tiered of people believing in god

Why does it bother you that other people believe in God?

Well everyone that does has the most pointless bizzar illogical and seem so wrong and obviously wrong that I just can't sit and let people do this for eternity!

--------------------

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165566 - 01/11/06 01:49 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

You are stuck in abox

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165573 - 01/11/06 01:51 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

There is no A, B, or C

only the constant 1.

Lets say that god is the huge blanket underneath everything whick makes things real.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165578 - 01/11/06 01:52 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Yes but none of the letters are defined. Thus making it an example of chance. And religion should not be chance. It should be bam wham oh yeah duhhhh that is rite. See there are so many different religions and for some reason each religion is the rite one!!!! and the others are wrong. In fact the religions do not even say well its possible were wrong no never!!! They are rite! Well ill tell you what. They can't all be 100% rite as they claim.

--------------------

OfflineGulGen
Old Bird
Male User Gallery

Loc: I live in the Internet
    #5165580 - 01/11/06 01:52 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Prove me wrong, show me that god exists!

:catman:

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165581 - 01/11/06 01:53 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

natu said:
You are stuck in abox

No everyone ell's is that is why the question "which religion is rite?" pops up 5 million times a day.

--------------------

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: GulGen]
    #5165586 - 01/11/06 01:55 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

GulGen said:
Prove me wrong, show me that god exists!

:catman:

Yes that is what I want. There is not enough evidence to his existence. The closest religion that I was preached about to having evidence was the stupid Jehovah's witnesses. But there evidence is a blind fold for our eyes to trick us and there are holes through that blind fold and thank god I can see through it!

natu I do not want let's say I want the hard evidence.

--------------------

Edited by mikeownow (01/11/06 01:56 AM)

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165588 - 01/11/06 01:55 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Religiouns dont say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. they say that is the histroy of the world, and stand on the ground with both feet not one wavin in the air while the try to grab the rail for balance.

as for the rite religioun, you gotta know yourself.

fuck religioun. make your ownits guaranteed to work better or your money back

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #5165596 - 01/11/06 01:58 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Define God. We must first assign a definition to the G-word, before there is any real discussion of such a subject. Otherwise, we are discussing an empty word which becomes idiosyncratic to each of us, and further misunderstanding and miscommunication arises as a result.

Are you defining God in the sense of a cosmic mother or father? Or some heavenly bureaucracy? Or some other projections from archetypal templates?

There is no evidence that a god created our world. We have not found any empirical proof, and we cannot accept the idea philosophically.

I reason that god must be absolute and this means oneness, omniscience and omnipresence. Naturally, anything seperate and distinct would not satisfy this criterion. If there was a god and a world that god created, then there would be two things - and god could not then be considered absolute. If there were an absolute god, there could not be anything seperate from god.

Therefore, in definition which I have provided, everything is god. God IS Reality/Nature.

I must confess, I hate the G-word. Once the word is mentioned, it is almost inescapably accompanied by a vague image of something or someone outside of you - usually a "male" something or someone, due to anthropomorphic tendency in human behavior.

Hence, the word Reality, IMO, is a much more accurate depiction of The Absolute.

After all, there is nothing that embodies all the aforementioned criterion, except Reality/Nature itself.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165601 - 01/11/06 01:59 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

"Religions don't say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. " my grandfather was a preacher and went to school for it and all that got a degree in the UV to be a preacher. Well hold it now. University to become a catholic preacher wtf????
"Religions don't say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. " I say again..... He did not earnestly believe jack shit. It was a place for him to fuck nuns and under age girls behind his wife's back but he got caught and exposed and still preached. And STILL fucked bitches and nuns rite there in that holy place. Good thing god exists and caused him an early death.
no wait he is still alive fucking underage girls at age 80.

yes my gram pa is a total pimp and my dad wont talk to him but he's still a fucker for doing that shit. Even if he is 80 and still able to.

--------------------

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165607 - 01/11/06 02:00 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

mikeownow said:
Yes but none of the letters are defined. Thus making it an example of chance. And religion should not be chance. It should be bam wham oh yeah duhhhh that is rite. See there are so many different religions and for some reason each religion is the rite one!!!! and the others are wrong. In fact the religions do not even say well its possible were wrong no never!!! They are rite! Well ill tell you what. They can't all be 100% rite as they claim.

If none of the letters are defined then it is a chaotic beurage of things being thrown at eachother to see if they match, or something. in which case, still, nothing is really being thrown and you might as well take away the letters, or the idea of things being thrown and focus on the 1. or that feeling of power inside yourself.

and: most religioius knowledge is taught in a bam bam yeah thats right manner.
its just whether your capable of understanding or utilizing this knowledge correctly. know what i mean?

thats why i say build your own knowledge. just follow the paths with heart.

there is no rite one and they are all the same really, i think

i mean theyall love god right

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165617 - 01/11/06 02:02 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

By defining god you state that he exists. its like the word quality! you can define it, but its not gunna be the same for everyone.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

OfflinejustAkid
Member of myCulture

Loc: The Present
    #5165619 - 01/11/06 02:02 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I will prove God's existence to you if you can tell me why matter exists.

In other words: What drives matter to exist?

--------------------
Trust thyself.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165623 - 01/11/06 02:03 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

SkorpivoMusterion I am referring to any god of any kind and any form and shape. Main goal being to get a point across without have the need to type it.

I think that you are one to go out and try to find the truth about everything. As so am I. I can remember hitting the stage your at as seeing god as all form of mater and energy but then I started to figure out how things work and why. Once I understood absolute zero and the concept of Lazar cooling it was like a duhhhh thing to me. It was like a ton of bricks fell off a sky scrapper rite onto me.

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#5165628 - 01/11/06 02:04 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

SkorpivoMusterion I am referring to any god of any kind and any form and shape. Main goal being to get a point across without have the need to type it.

I believe God is the lampshade which covers the lamp in my room.

I have evidence to prove it exists.

There, I just proved God exists.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165637 - 01/11/06 02:05 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

mikeownow said:
"Religions don't say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. " my grandfather was a preacher and went to school for it and all that got a degree in the UV to be a preacher. Well hold it now. University to become a catholic preacher wtf????
"Religions don't say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. " I say again..... He did not earnestly believe jack shit. It was a place for him to fuck nuns and under age girls behind his wife's back but he got caught and exposed and still preached. And STILL fucked bitches and nuns rite there in that holy place. Good thing god exists and caused him an early death.
no wait he is still alive fucking underage girls at age 80.

yes my gram pa is a total pimp and my dad wont talk to him but he's still a fucker for doing that shit. Even if he is 80 and still able to.

your grandpa, like you, sought the shallow route. instead of striving to figure out how to utilize the ancient knowledge of these people to his advantage he just got the phd or whatever. your grandpa sounds tight. he is the perfect representation of what god wants

it is not as if your grandpa was the one who wrote this\ knowledge was it? i suppose you could preach for jack shit but then your a jackshitter not a preacher i think the real holy man transmutes gods message thru himself.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: justAkid]
    #5165643 - 01/11/06 02:08 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

justAkid said:
I will prove God's existence to you if you can tell me why matter exists.

In other words: What drives matter to exist?

There is a main source of heat, and the current 98% chance possibility is that of a huge explosion which is why outer spaces temperature is 3 degrees above absolute zero! This heat source has a 2% chance of other. But since everything is moving apart that really makes sense for an explosion since some large things would likely eventual collide.

Matter exists because it has heat. Without any heat we actually make matter disappear,,,, forever!!!! it wont come back. Once an atom loses all energy then it is gone! Best magic trick known yet =P.
Now how do we get something colder than absolute zero? well with lasers and science.

Here is a ton of info and keep hitting next and learn more and more until you cant take it.

Good luck in future findings!

--------------------

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165650 - 01/11/06 02:09 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

spud said:
Quote:

I believe God is the lampshade which covers the lamp in my room.

I have evidence to prove it exists.

There, I just proved God exists.

No you proved that your lampshade exists.

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#5165662 - 01/11/06 02:10 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

You said God is arbitrary, subject to the definer. Thus, I proved a single notion of God exists.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165667 - 01/11/06 02:11 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

spud said:
You said God is arbitrary, subject to the definer. Thus, I proved a single notion of God exists.

Hmm point understood. Well how about we talk about gods that people worship from now on =P.

--------------------

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165680 - 01/11/06 02:13 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

matter exists, but not like god.

matter is, the A, B, and C. and

god is the 1.

say A is your body and inside you is 1.

the earth blows up and just as your body is demolished the 1 flys off and watches as all of matter is sucked down a black hole.

is the soul composed of atoms? i dont think so, but yourpants are

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165687 - 01/11/06 02:14 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

spud said:

GOod point. ANd the thing is one could just as easily pick out and focus on the god force as their lampshade force neither is more pervasive or omnipotent, in reality.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165690 - 01/11/06 02:15 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

natu said:
matter exists, but not like god.

matter is, the A, B, and C. and

god is the 1.

say A is your body and inside you is 1.

the earth blows up and just as your body is demolished the 1 flys off and watches as all of matter is sucked down a black hole.

is the soul composed of atoms? i dont think so, but yourpants are

Does a computer have a soul*? Because it shows minor signs of it's own decisions.

For example. A computer crashes doing something that it COMPUTES multiple times over and over daily. Why did it decide to crash if it is just computing?

If I smash my comp it best not have a sould that flys away because then we are the god's and have created a lower being, or maybe a higher being?

--------------------

Edited by mikeownow (01/11/06 02:20 AM)

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165722 - 01/11/06 02:20 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Also were do the animals souls go then. Is there an animal paradise to?

--------------------

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165740 - 01/11/06 02:23 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I dont think your computers making decisiouns of its own.and its soul is the soul of god. and it does not stop at the "edges" of your computer it leaks down across your table and onto the carpet and up your legs and all over to!

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165772 - 01/11/06 02:33 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

There is no such thing as an animal soul. A soul is a soul is a soul is a soul is a soul.

I look at it kinda like this:

We talked of the A1, A being your temporary body and 1 being god.

Now lets say that in actuality theres an Au1, the A representing temporary housing, or body, the u representing your stored personal power and individual soul. and the 1 representing god. shamans are known to have enough u so that they can use it to travel into any A with the help of 1. to become enlightened is to become like god. abandoning the ego in your u but having enough power to not melt into the 1. (ie: holding onto your individual conciousness) my idea is that

all of our U's are similiar and are descendants of the 1. almost like the U and the 1 were the same.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165785 - 01/11/06 02:36 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

actually, i think of it more like

you actually are nothing but 1. any doubt is ego.

and we are all the same 1.

yet it is as if we are all our own 1, contained inside ourselves, but without limits. always

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165829 - 01/11/06 02:46 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Actually I thought that over and what I really think is:

any idea that you have a U is ego.

we are actually all one soul. god is everywhere.

you have no more soul then that dead bush. you just have a brain and movement.
abandon yourself. try cutting down on your desires. you will then be shown god and you will not be let down. you are dead! hear me! we are one. there is no you or me just us. and i might as well say there is no you but me because i am speaking with out an ego here allowing god to transmute his info threw me.

with your brain you perceive the idea and have the sensation that you are in a new place but in reality you are here, with the 1 soul, which is god, like a fire in the snowy mountains.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165834 - 01/11/06 02:47 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

fear not children! do nothing, and ye all shall be shown the light.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165842 - 01/11/06 02:49 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I do not know what is driving you to believe this but I am gonna try to throw away my ego with 10 grams of shrooms since apparently 7 did not get rid of myn or something. I just can't see the force that is causing you to believe what you are believing.
I swear I lost my ego and all my urge to impress the world. I will try 10 and hope I come back to reality because 7 grams I almost did not ever come back.

--------------------

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

#5165849 - 01/11/06 02:51 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

natu said:
We talked of the A1

How could god not exist? This shit is delicious.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#5165858 - 01/11/06 02:52 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

animal souls stay right where they are. just like ours.
they are simply no longer burdened with living.
we live in a linear time. a beginning and end.
that is where and when we exist as individuals.
dying is the end. there is no beyond for the individual, only the culmination of all past experience up to the point of beginning.

the real question, is where do we begin?

an amoeba reproduces by dividing into two identical copies. where is the original? it did not die, it simply became two.
therefore the amoebas of today are the same entity that existed hundreds of millions of years ago.

and by that Merritt, how are we not that original entity?

don't get too much into the chemical nature of memory and perception here. we ARE talking about amoebas.

point is, there is a direct, unbroken lineage between us and single-celled organisms, so a single strain of self-replicating proteins has endured the scope of life on earth and has thus far begotten this here. There can be no gaps. all life on earth shares a common ancestor. of the line is broken then the Branch becomes extinct, as an individual dies. the soul, or essence, or whatever word you use to quantify the experience of being, is limited to that time line. that is not to say it ceases to exist. But rather, perhaps exists in full potency, for the time it lived. perceiving all moments in it's specific history as a singular addition to the chronologue of gods great experiment. the experiment in existence.
i suppose that leave much unexplained.
its really quite simple though.
god, as an singular, as what we elude to when we say "God"
does not exist because we DO exist, and vice-versa.
God is not the singular anthropomorphic entity we put him to function as. suggesting so is both vain and simultaneously humble and therefore totally moot.
How can you ask for proof of god if you don't know what god is? how will you know the evidence when you see it?
most people have their illusions of reality. and really, they cannot be argued aside of it. you simply cannot reason someone out of something they were never reasoned into to begin with.

when I say "I believe in god" I'm speaking in the language of the person to whom I'm addressing. It is the nearest translation possible to a quality that simply cannot be imparted in customary communication. It can merely be clumsily eluded.

so we have text references and spiritual practices to compensate for clumsiness in a spiritual landscape. which makes a big mess because our clumsiness is directly caused BY our methods of communication and behaviors.

so what do we get? big clumsy practices, and BIG clumsy bibles, and constant revisions, and evolving traditions that nobody REALLY understands.

in spite of everyones honest and fervent effort to either "find god" or "find the truth of god" you about equally successful to simply live and be yourself. stretch out and absorb all the experience available.
for its culmination, however clumsy, is the only compensation for the direct relationship with "God" that we inherently lack and covet.

--edited for spelling

Edited by Mitchnast (01/11/06 03:24 AM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5165864 - 01/11/06 02:54 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

BTW, it took me 14g of dried Psilocybe semilanceata to actually lose my ego completely.
one hit of salvia can do that, but its too brutal. it doesn't stick.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165871 - 01/11/06 02:55 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

the world is a mysterious place.

ask the mushrooms politely if they will share their knowledge with you, and then maybe you will see.

be patient.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: Animals]
    #5165874 - 01/11/06 02:56 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Animals said:
Quote:

natu said:
We talked of the A1

How could god not exist? This shit is delicious.

haha :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :laugh: :cool: :smile: :smile: :smile: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165896 - 01/11/06 03:02 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
animal souls stay right where they are. just like ours.
they are simply no longer burdened with living.
we live in a linear time. a beggining and end.
that is where and when we exist as individuals.
dying is the end. there is no beyond for the individual, only the culmination of all past experience up to the point of beggining.

the real question, is where do we begin?

an amoeba reproduces by dividing into two identical copies. where is the original? it did not die, it simply became two.
therefore the amoebas of today are the same entity that existed hundreds of millions of years ago.

and by that merrit, how are we not that original entity?

dont get too much into the chemical nature of memory and perception here. we ARE talking about amoebas.

point is, there is a direct, unbroken lineage between us and single-celled organisms, so a single strain of self-replicating proteins has endured the scope of life on earth and has thus far begotten this here. There can be no gaps. all life on earth shares a common ancestor. of the line is broken then the bramch becomes extinct, as an individual dies. the soul, or essence, or whatever word tou use to quantify the experience of being, is limited to that timeline. that is not to say it ceases to exist. But rather, perhaps exists in full potency, for the time it lived. perceiving all moments in it's specific history as a singular addition to the chronologue of gods great experiment. the experiement in existance.
i suppose that leave much unexplained.
its really quite simple though.
god, as an singular, as what we elude to when we say "God"
does not exist because we DO exist, and vice-versa.
God is not the singular anthropomorphic entity we put him to function as. suggesting so is both vain and similtaneously humble and therefore totally moot.
How can you ask for proof of god if you don't know what god is? how will you know the evidance when you see it?
most people have their illusions of reality. and really, they cannot be argued aside of it. you simply cannot reason someone out of something they were never reasoned into to begin with.

when I say "I beleive in god" I'm speaking in the language of the person to whom I'm addressing. It is the nearest translation possible to a quality that simply cannot be imparted in customary communication. It can merely be clumbsily eluded.

so we have text references and spiritual practices to compensate for clubsyness in a spiritual landscape. which makes a big mess because our clumbsyness is directly caused BY our meathods of communication and behaviors.

so what do we get? big clumbsy practices, and BIG clumbsy bibles, and constant revisions, and evolving traditions that nobody REALLY understands.

in spite of evryones honest and fervent effort to either "find god" or "find the truth of god" you about equally successful to simply live and be yourself. stretch out and absorb all the experience available.
for its culmination, however clumbsy, is the only compensation for the direct relationship with "God" that we inherantly lack and covet.

what if dying only pertaines to the body? and we do infact continute to explore the universe, and realize that our human existance was only one of endless existances to choose from. our bodys live on a linear timeline, but god does not. he is what is here right now, at the moment, making things real.

anyways, interesting post though i didnt understand alot

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165908 - 01/11/06 03:05 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

mikeownow said:
I do not know what is driving you to believe this but I am gonna try to throw away my ego with 10 grams of shrooms since apparently 7 did not get rid of myn or something. I just can't see the force that is causing you to believe what you are believing.
I swear I lost my ego and all my urge to impress the world. I will try 10 and hope I come back to reality because 7 grams I almost did not ever come back.

I think that if you earnestly and humbly approach the 10 grams of mushrooms,
and get on your knees and silently ask the mushroom for its knowledge,
you will be shown the force

although an eigth should be plenty and you dont have to worry about not coming back.
my belief is that it is ultimately your decision whether or not you come back, like you wont just be taken,

but also that there are weak individuals out there who could be taken.
i also believe that if you were taken
the mushroom had something important to teach you

that perhaps you didnt learn ever
before

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#5165947 - 01/11/06 03:16 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I do not think it is necessary for us to continue to explore the universe freed of the burden of a physical body.
I think we experience the universe when we live.
and when we die. we continue to experience the universe...
...when we live.

this moment in time is now, it happened before, and will inevitably happen again infinite times as with all points in time.
its only restriction is that it is regulated to occur infinitely repeating in the time it occurred.
so basically, now happened before, and will again, but only right now.
to put it blunt and simple... when you're dead, you'll get it. when you're dead, in fact, you'll get it "right now".
but it wont matter, because you got it at every other point in your life too. its just that, in life, you're sorta stuck on the whole "time" thing.
things to do, places to go, people to meet.
a tomorrow to come, and deadlines until the big deadline.
no accomplishment, the accomplishments are already there, it's your's and ours and nobodies.
If I knew the "myself of today" 5 years ago, I would probably worry that I've lost my mind to be able to so clearly understand this stuff.
funny thing is, when I'm dead. (and at any given time, i AM)
I WILL know the "myself of today" 5 years ago.
but I wont worry. because I didn't worry then.

I don't expect anybody to get that. nor do I wish for them to get it. I simply wish that when they do get it, they remember now.

call it an experiment... come to "now" when you understand,
and see if you can find me. I have a funny feeling.....

I guess for "now" tho, we will just have to wait.

Edited by Mitchnast (01/11/06 03:22 AM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #5166029 - 01/11/06 04:00 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

I remember about the Doppler effect. It says that if an atom is going towards the laser light, it sees the light shifted to a bluer color, and if it is going away from the laser, it sees the light as redder than it really is. And the amount of the shift depends on the speed.

Mike, can you explain to me how atoms "see" colors? Atom eye balls or atom 3rd eyes are new scientific concept to me. And how does science know what an atom is seeing in color? Sounds interesting.

And, could you explain a bit more why that link negates what skorp was talking about?

And, I noticed a lot of newbies here! It's refreshing! Welcome!

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5166046 - 01/11/06 04:15 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Oops! I forgot to mention that quote was taken from the link on laser cooling you provided.

http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/bec/lascool1.html

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5166631 - 01/11/06 11:21 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

That guys right. God is basically the manifestation of life right now. and you could say there are different right nows, but its really only one, alls already happened and things appear to beb changing but their substance is always the same. god if the life force which makes the wind blow.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #5166675 - 01/11/06 11:40 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

The Angelic Doctor has your answer.

Quote:

Whether God exists?

Objection 1. It seems that God does not exist; because if one of two contraries be infinite, the other would be altogether destroyed. But the word "God" means that He is infinite goodness. If, therefore, God existed, there would be no evil discoverable; but there is evil in the world. Therefore God does not exist.

Objection 2. Further, it is superfluous to suppose that what can be accounted for by a few principles has been produced by many. But it seems that everything we see in the world can be accounted for by other principles, supposing God did not exist. For all natural things can be reduced to one principle which is nature; and all voluntary things can be reduced to one principle which is human reason, or will. Therefore there is no need to suppose God's existence.

On the contrary, It is said in the person of God: "I am Who am." (Exodus 3:14)

I answer that, The existence of God can be proved in five ways.

The first and more manifest way is the argument from motion. It is certain, and evident to our senses, that in the world some things are in motion. Now whatever is in motion is put in motion by another, for nothing can be in motion except it is in potentiality to that towards which it is in motion; whereas a thing moves inasmuch as it is in act. For motion is nothing else than the reduction of something from potentiality to actuality. But nothing can be reduced from potentiality to actuality, except by something in a state of actuality. Thus that which is actually hot, as fire, makes wood, which is potentially hot, to be actually hot, and thereby moves and changes it. Now it is not possible that the same thing should be at once in actuality and potentiality in the same respect, but only in different respects. For what is actually hot cannot simultaneously be potentially hot; but it is simultaneously potentially cold. It is therefore impossible that in the same respect and in the same way a thing should be both mover and moved, i.e. that it should move itself. Therefore, whatever is in motion must be put in motion by another. If that by which it is put in motion be itself put in motion, then this also must needs be put in motion by another, and that by another again. But this cannot go on to infinity, because then there would be no first mover, and, consequently, no other mover; seeing that subsequent movers move only inasmuch as they are put in motion by the first mover; as the staff moves only because it is put in motion by the hand. Therefore it is necessary to arrive at a first mover, put in motion by no other; and this everyone understands to be God.

The second way is from the nature of the efficient cause. In the world of sense we find there is an order of efficient causes. There is no case known (neither is it, indeed, possible) in which a thing is found to be the efficient cause of itself; for so it would be prior to itself, which is impossible. Now in efficient causes it is not possible to go on to infinity, because in all efficient causes following in order, the first is the cause of the intermediate cause, and the intermediate is the cause of the ultimate cause, whether the intermediate cause be several, or only one. Now to take away the cause is to take away the effect. Therefore, if there be no first cause among efficient causes, there will be no ultimate, nor any intermediate cause. But if in efficient causes it is possible to go on to infinity, there will be no first efficient cause, neither will there be an ultimate effect, nor any intermediate efficient causes; all of which is plainly false. Therefore it is necessary to admit a first efficient cause, to which everyone gives the name of God.

The third way is taken from possibility and necessity, and runs thus. We find in nature things that are possible to be and not to be, since they are found to be generated, and to corrupt, and consequently, they are possible to be and not to be. But it is impossible for these always to exist, for that which is possible not to be at some time is not. Therefore, if everything is possible not to be, then at one time there could have been nothing in existence. Now if this were true, even now there would be nothing in existence, because that which does not exist only begins to exist by something already existing. Therefore, if at one time nothing was in existence, it would have been impossible for anything to have begun to exist; and thus even now nothing would be in existence--which is absurd. Therefore, not all beings are merely possible, but there must exist something the existence of which is necessary. But every necessary thing either has its necessity caused by another, or not. Now it is impossible to go on to infinity in necessary things which have their necessity caused by another, as has been already proved in regard to efficient causes. Therefore we cannot but postulate the existence of some being having of itself its own necessity, and not receiving it from another, but rather causing in others their necessity. This all men speak of as God.

The fourth way is taken from the gradation to be found in things. Among beings there are some more and some less good, true, noble and the like. But "more" and "less" are predicated of different things, according as they resemble in their different ways something which is the maximum, as a thing is said to be hotter according as it more nearly resembles that which is hottest; so that there is something which is truest, something best, something noblest and, consequently, something which is uttermost being; for those things that are greatest in truth are greatest in being, as it is written in Metaph. ii. Now the maximum in any genus is the cause of all in that genus; as fire, which is the maximum heat, is the cause of all hot things. Therefore there must also be something which is to all beings the cause of their being, goodness, and every other perfection; and this we call God.

The fifth way is taken from the governance of the world. We see that things which lack intelligence, such as natural bodies, act for an end, and this is evident from their acting always, or nearly always, in the same way, so as to obtain the best result. Hence it is plain that not fortuitously, but designedly, do they achieve their end. Now whatever lacks intelligence cannot move towards an end, unless it be directed by some being endowed with knowledge and intelligence; as the arrow is shot to its mark by the archer. Therefore some intelligent being exists by whom all natural things are directed to their end; and this being we call God.

Reply to Objection 1. As Augustine says (Enchiridion xi): "Since God is the highest good, He would not allow any evil to exist in His works, unless His omnipotence and goodness were such as to bring good even out of evil." This is part of the infinite goodness of God, that He should allow evil to exist, and out of it produce good.

Reply to Objection 2. Since nature works for a determinate end under the direction of a higher agent, whatever is done by nature must needs be traced back to God, as to its first cause. So also whatever is done voluntarily must also be traced back to some higher cause other than human reason or will, since these can change or fail; for all things that are changeable and capable of defect must be traced back to an immovable and self-necessary first principle, as was shown in the body of the Article.

If you can refute these five proofs, then we can talk further.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5166936 - 01/11/06 01:16 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

natu said:
That guys right. God is basically the manifestation of life right now. and you could say there are different right nows, but its really only one, alls already happened and things appear to be changing but their substance is always the same. god if the life force which makes the wind blow.

Which Guy? Skorp? I see it like skorp does and like skorp, I don't like the word God for it either because it does denote the idea of a separate being like the one portrayed in the Bible. I once put up a post in MR&P asking what do people who think of IT like what skorp said call it or what could we all call IT who see it that way.

Lots of us are not religious and worship nothing, (heee there is that nothing again) yet believe in the something that all of this comes from and holds it all together as an intelligent Source Force of sorts. What if it is just the nature of all science ever comes to understand self manifested?

I suppose, mikeownow wanted to go after the existence of separate from us, worshiped Gods and , the something some of us consider to be, doesn't qualify.

Anyway, I would still appreciate it if Mikeownow can answer my questions. He proposed that the information in the link he gave, changed his mind about how he use to see it like Skorp does. I couldn't find any reason for a change of my mind in it. I just saw the IT in that link.

I also don't understand how atoms see colors. It would be a GREAT if a science geek would explain that. It implies that a "form" of conscious awareness or "knowing" is not dependant on a brain. And if that can be proven with the works of a guy who won a Nobel Prize for it, all of diploids recent -"there is no soul posts" take a new turn in debate.

One atom alone is not a complex bio chemical system and it sees colors? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Very interesting.

Can any science guy explain this?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

#5167368 - 01/11/06 02:48 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I don't believe in god but I believe in A1

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5167372 - 01/11/06 02:51 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I cannot prove God to you. God has merely shown himself(or itself) to me, and I pray that you may too may be blessed with gnosis.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: Silversoul]
    #5167511 - 01/11/06 03:30 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

For me it is called Tao. It is unknowable and so I work on proving other things.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5168340 - 01/11/06 07:12 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Quote:

I remember about the Doppler effect. It says that if an atom is going towards the laser light, it sees the light shifted to a bluer color, and if it is going away from the laser, it sees the light as redder than it really is. And the amount of the shift depends on the speed.

Mike, can you explain to me how atoms "see" colors? Atom eye balls or atom 3rd eyes are new scientific concept to me. And how does science know what an atom is seeing in color? Sounds interesting.

And, could you explain a bit more why that link negates what skorp was talking about?

And, I noticed a lot of newbies here! It's refreshing! Welcome!

Well it does not actually have an eye so to speak. Every atom to ever exists reflects and absorbs some light. When light is absorbed its absorbs the lights heat and energies. But when it reflects from the object it cools the atom. The atom's electrons start to spin slower etc the longer it is in the light.

But it has to be just that exact wave length of light. See it is not the light it's self so to speak that is reflecting but Waves. If any other wave length were to interfere it would cause heating. But there is an exact wave length that totally reflects.

I hope I explained that well enough it is quite complex.

--------------------

OfflineShamaNick
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Treasure coast Florida
    #16868812 - 09/18/12 03:30 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spud said:
No, the Gnostic are Gnostic. The Catholics, for example, are not Gnostic. [/quot

No, but the Catholics were gnostic untill the balance shifted and the now male dominant hyrarcical church (and most other religious factions) that took its place told you that you are separate from god and to become closer to it you have to do the following pay the church attend church and force your beliefs on others etc, etc, in order for you to get into heaven and be closer to god. The real Jesus would have told you that he was god as well as all of you and everything else. Jesus would not have said I am god and you can be close to him through me or the church etc etc. But it really doesnt matter anyway because it all moves in cycles of understanding you are god to separating yourself and escaping the incredible powers of god to experience life in a different and less overwhelmingly infinitely powerfull way you could even say lonely way. These are just my beliefs though and there can be a beautifully harmonious balance struck if we open our up to a more understanding and balanced way of life. Peace be with you all

--------------------
Everything I write and say I do is for role playing and entertainment purpose only!!!
The more we learn, the more we learn we have to learn.
We are one in the river and one again after the fall.
We all come from go back to and visit the same place. so why can't we
All get along!!!

Edited by ShamaNick (09/18/12 03:34 PM)

OfflineGoreTuzk
Stranger
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: ShamaNick]
    #16869035 - 09/18/12 04:14 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

It was a six year old thread, dude.

and you didn't close the quote tag properly... just sayin.

I do agree with your post, though.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies