Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: spud]
    #5165667 - 01/11/06 02:11 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

spud said:
You said God is arbitrary, subject to the definer. Thus, I proved a single notion of God exists.

Hmm point understood. Well how about we talk about gods that people worship from now on =P.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: mikeownow]
    #5165680 - 01/11/06 02:13 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

matter exists, but not like god.

matter is, the A, B, and C. and

god is the 1.

say A is your body and inside you is 1.

the earth blows up and just as your body is demolished the 1 flys off and watches as all of matter is sucked down a black hole.

is the soul composed of atoms? i dont think so, but yourpants are

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: spud]
    #5165687 - 01/11/06 02:14 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

spud said:
You said God is arbitrary, subject to the definer. Thus, I proved a single notion of God exists.

GOod point. ANd the thing is one could just as easily pick out and focus on the god force as their lampshade force neither is more pervasive or omnipotent, in reality.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: natu]
    #5165690 - 01/11/06 02:15 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

natu said:
matter exists, but not like god.

matter is, the A, B, and C. and

god is the 1.

say A is your body and inside you is 1.

the earth blows up and just as your body is demolished the 1 flys off and watches as all of matter is sucked down a black hole.

is the soul composed of atoms? i dont think so, but yourpants are

Does a computer have a soul*? Because it shows minor signs of it's own decisions.

For example. A computer crashes doing something that it COMPUTES multiple times over and over daily. Why did it decide to crash if it is just computing?

If I smash my comp it best not have a sould that flys away because then we are the god's and have created a lower being, or maybe a higher being?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Edited by mikeownow (01/11/06 02:20 AM)

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: mikeownow]
    #5165722 - 01/11/06 02:20 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Also were do the animals souls go then. Is there an animal paradise to?

--------------------

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165740 - 01/11/06 02:23 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I dont think your computers making decisiouns of its own.and its soul is the soul of god. and it does not stop at the "edges" of your computer it leaks down across your table and onto the carpet and up your legs and all over to!

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165772 - 01/11/06 02:33 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

There is no such thing as an animal soul. A soul is a soul is a soul is a soul is a soul.

I look at it kinda like this:

We talked of the A1, A being your temporary body and 1 being god.

Now lets say that in actuality theres an Au1, the A representing temporary housing, or body, the u representing your stored personal power and individual soul. and the 1 representing god. shamans are known to have enough u so that they can use it to travel into any A with the help of 1. to become enlightened is to become like god. abandoning the ego in your u but having enough power to not melt into the 1. (ie: holding onto your individual conciousness) my idea is that

all of our U's are similiar and are descendants of the 1. almost like the U and the 1 were the same.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165785 - 01/11/06 02:36 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

actually, i think of it more like

you actually are nothing but 1. any doubt is ego.

and we are all the same 1.

yet it is as if we are all our own 1, contained inside ourselves, but without limits. always

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165829 - 01/11/06 02:46 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Actually I thought that over and what I really think is:

any idea that you have a U is ego.

we are actually all one soul. god is everywhere.

you have no more soul then that dead bush. you just have a brain and movement.
abandon yourself. try cutting down on your desires. you will then be shown god and you will not be let down. you are dead! hear me! we are one. there is no you or me just us. and i might as well say there is no you but me because i am speaking with out an ego here allowing god to transmute his info threw me.

with your brain you perceive the idea and have the sensation that you are in a new place but in reality you are here, with the 1 soul, which is god, like a fire in the snowy mountains.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165834 - 01/11/06 02:47 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

fear not children! do nothing, and ye all shall be shown the light.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165842 - 01/11/06 02:49 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I do not know what is driving you to believe this but I am gonna try to throw away my ego with 10 grams of shrooms since apparently 7 did not get rid of myn or something. I just can't see the force that is causing you to believe what you are believing.
I swear I lost my ego and all my urge to impress the world. I will try 10 and hope I come back to reality because 7 grams I almost did not ever come back.

--------------------

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

#5165849 - 01/11/06 02:51 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

natu said:
We talked of the A1

How could god not exist? This shit is delicious.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #5165858 - 01/11/06 02:52 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

animal souls stay right where they are. just like ours.
they are simply no longer burdened with living.
we live in a linear time. a beginning and end.
that is where and when we exist as individuals.
dying is the end. there is no beyond for the individual, only the culmination of all past experience up to the point of beginning.

the real question, is where do we begin?

an amoeba reproduces by dividing into two identical copies. where is the original? it did not die, it simply became two.
therefore the amoebas of today are the same entity that existed hundreds of millions of years ago.

and by that Merritt, how are we not that original entity?

don't get too much into the chemical nature of memory and perception here. we ARE talking about amoebas.

point is, there is a direct, unbroken lineage between us and single-celled organisms, so a single strain of self-replicating proteins has endured the scope of life on earth and has thus far begotten this here. There can be no gaps. all life on earth shares a common ancestor. of the line is broken then the Branch becomes extinct, as an individual dies. the soul, or essence, or whatever word you use to quantify the experience of being, is limited to that time line. that is not to say it ceases to exist. But rather, perhaps exists in full potency, for the time it lived. perceiving all moments in it's specific history as a singular addition to the chronologue of gods great experiment. the experiment in existence.
i suppose that leave much unexplained.
its really quite simple though.
god, as an singular, as what we elude to when we say "God"
does not exist because we DO exist, and vice-versa.
God is not the singular anthropomorphic entity we put him to function as. suggesting so is both vain and simultaneously humble and therefore totally moot.
How can you ask for proof of god if you don't know what god is? how will you know the evidence when you see it?
most people have their illusions of reality. and really, they cannot be argued aside of it. you simply cannot reason someone out of something they were never reasoned into to begin with.

when I say "I believe in god" I'm speaking in the language of the person to whom I'm addressing. It is the nearest translation possible to a quality that simply cannot be imparted in customary communication. It can merely be clumsily eluded.

so we have text references and spiritual practices to compensate for clumsiness in a spiritual landscape. which makes a big mess because our clumsiness is directly caused BY our methods of communication and behaviors.

so what do we get? big clumsy practices, and BIG clumsy bibles, and constant revisions, and evolving traditions that nobody REALLY understands.

in spite of everyones honest and fervent effort to either "find god" or "find the truth of god" you about equally successful to simply live and be yourself. stretch out and absorb all the experience available.
for its culmination, however clumsy, is the only compensation for the direct relationship with "God" that we inherently lack and covet.

--edited for spelling

Edited by Mitchnast (01/11/06 03:24 AM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5165864 - 01/11/06 02:54 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

BTW, it took me 14g of dried Psilocybe semilanceata to actually lose my ego completely.
one hit of salvia can do that, but its too brutal. it doesn't stick.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165871 - 01/11/06 02:55 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

the world is a mysterious place.

ask the mushrooms politely if they will share their knowledge with you, and then maybe you will see.

be patient.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: Animals]
    #5165874 - 01/11/06 02:56 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Animals said:
Quote:

natu said:
We talked of the A1

How could god not exist? This shit is delicious.

haha :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :laugh: :cool: :smile: :smile: :smile: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #5165896 - 01/11/06 03:02 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
animal souls stay right where they are. just like ours.
they are simply no longer burdened with living.
we live in a linear time. a beggining and end.
that is where and when we exist as individuals.
dying is the end. there is no beyond for the individual, only the culmination of all past experience up to the point of beggining.

the real question, is where do we begin?

an amoeba reproduces by dividing into two identical copies. where is the original? it did not die, it simply became two.
therefore the amoebas of today are the same entity that existed hundreds of millions of years ago.

and by that merrit, how are we not that original entity?

dont get too much into the chemical nature of memory and perception here. we ARE talking about amoebas.

point is, there is a direct, unbroken lineage between us and single-celled organisms, so a single strain of self-replicating proteins has endured the scope of life on earth and has thus far begotten this here. There can be no gaps. all life on earth shares a common ancestor. of the line is broken then the bramch becomes extinct, as an individual dies. the soul, or essence, or whatever word tou use to quantify the experience of being, is limited to that timeline. that is not to say it ceases to exist. But rather, perhaps exists in full potency, for the time it lived. perceiving all moments in it's specific history as a singular addition to the chronologue of gods great experiment. the experiement in existance.
i suppose that leave much unexplained.
its really quite simple though.
god, as an singular, as what we elude to when we say "God"
does not exist because we DO exist, and vice-versa.
God is not the singular anthropomorphic entity we put him to function as. suggesting so is both vain and similtaneously humble and therefore totally moot.
How can you ask for proof of god if you don't know what god is? how will you know the evidance when you see it?
most people have their illusions of reality. and really, they cannot be argued aside of it. you simply cannot reason someone out of something they were never reasoned into to begin with.

when I say "I beleive in god" I'm speaking in the language of the person to whom I'm addressing. It is the nearest translation possible to a quality that simply cannot be imparted in customary communication. It can merely be clumbsily eluded.

so we have text references and spiritual practices to compensate for clubsyness in a spiritual landscape. which makes a big mess because our clumbsyness is directly caused BY our meathods of communication and behaviors.

so what do we get? big clumbsy practices, and BIG clumbsy bibles, and constant revisions, and evolving traditions that nobody REALLY understands.

in spite of evryones honest and fervent effort to either "find god" or "find the truth of god" you about equally successful to simply live and be yourself. stretch out and absorb all the experience available.
for its culmination, however clumbsy, is the only compensation for the direct relationship with "God" that we inherantly lack and covet.

what if dying only pertaines to the body? and we do infact continute to explore the universe, and realize that our human existance was only one of endless existances to choose from. our bodys live on a linear timeline, but god does not. he is what is here right now, at the moment, making things real.

anyways, interesting post though i didnt understand alot

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165908 - 01/11/06 03:05 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

mikeownow said:
I do not know what is driving you to believe this but I am gonna try to throw away my ego with 10 grams of shrooms since apparently 7 did not get rid of myn or something. I just can't see the force that is causing you to believe what you are believing.
I swear I lost my ego and all my urge to impress the world. I will try 10 and hope I come back to reality because 7 grams I almost did not ever come back.

I think that if you earnestly and humbly approach the 10 grams of mushrooms,
and get on your knees and silently ask the mushroom for its knowledge,
you will be shown the force

although an eigth should be plenty and you dont have to worry about not coming back.
my belief is that it is ultimately your decision whether or not you come back, like you wont just be taken,

but also that there are weak individuals out there who could be taken.
i also believe that if you were taken
the mushroom had something important to teach you

that perhaps you didnt learn ever
before

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#5165947 - 01/11/06 03:16 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I do not think it is necessary for us to continue to explore the universe freed of the burden of a physical body.
I think we experience the universe when we live.
and when we die. we continue to experience the universe...
...when we live.

this moment in time is now, it happened before, and will inevitably happen again infinite times as with all points in time.
its only restriction is that it is regulated to occur infinitely repeating in the time it occurred.
so basically, now happened before, and will again, but only right now.
to put it blunt and simple... when you're dead, you'll get it. when you're dead, in fact, you'll get it "right now".
but it wont matter, because you got it at every other point in your life too. its just that, in life, you're sorta stuck on the whole "time" thing.
things to do, places to go, people to meet.
a tomorrow to come, and deadlines until the big deadline.
no accomplishment, the accomplishments are already there, it's your's and ours and nobodies.
If I knew the "myself of today" 5 years ago, I would probably worry that I've lost my mind to be able to so clearly understand this stuff.
funny thing is, when I'm dead. (and at any given time, i AM)
I WILL know the "myself of today" 5 years ago.
but I wont worry. because I didn't worry then.

I don't expect anybody to get that. nor do I wish for them to get it. I simply wish that when they do get it, they remember now.

call it an experiment... come to "now" when you understand,
and see if you can find me. I have a funny feeling.....

I guess for "now" tho, we will just have to wait.

Edited by Mitchnast (01/11/06 03:22 AM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #5166029 - 01/11/06 04:00 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

I remember about the Doppler effect. It says that if an atom is going towards the laser light, it sees the light shifted to a bluer color, and if it is going away from the laser, it sees the light as redder than it really is. And the amount of the shift depends on the speed.

Mike, can you explain to me how atoms "see" colors? Atom eye balls or atom 3rd eyes are new scientific concept to me. And how does science know what an atom is seeing in color? Sounds interesting.

And, could you explain a bit more why that link negates what skorp was talking about?

And, I noticed a lot of newbies here! It's refreshing! Welcome!

:peace: :heart:

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale