Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: natu]
    #5165556 - 01/11/06 01:46 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

The idea of having logic itself is illogical. ALl is one.

Logic and illogic are pompoms on your gf cheerleaders butt cheeks

""This leads me to my question:

Is there nothing that is absolutely 100% impossible?

The same question stated mathematically in a roundabout way is:

If A = B

and if B = C

then is it possible for A to not = C? ""

A will always be able to equal c. anything is possible. here in the land of the absence of anything.

God acts like this:

A, B, and C are not all there is.

They are actually A1, B1, and C1.

So, A1= B1
then B1 = C1
so can, A1 not equal C1? The answer is no, because even if you could come up with some tricky thang about how A and C cannot equal eachother, all though A = B and B = C,

there is still the constant 1 in all of them.

Anything with out the 1, is not.

So, even if you could see with your eyes A not equalling C, it doesnt matter. Nothing is really happening in front of your eyes.

There is no A, B, or C.

Only the constant 1.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: justAkid]
    #5165561 - 01/11/06 01:48 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

justAkid said:
Quote:

OK well I am tiered of people believing in god

Why does it bother you that other people believe in God?

Well everyone that does has the most pointless bizzar illogical and seem so wrong and obviously wrong that I just can't sit and let people do this for eternity!

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: mikeownow]
    #5165566 - 01/11/06 01:49 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

You are stuck in abox

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165573 - 01/11/06 01:51 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

There is no A, B, or C

only the constant 1.

Lets say that god is the huge blanket underneath everything whick makes things real.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: mikeownow]
    #5165578 - 01/11/06 01:52 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Yes but none of the letters are defined. Thus making it an example of chance. And religion should not be chance. It should be bam wham oh yeah duhhhh that is rite. See there are so many different religions and for some reason each religion is the rite one!!!! and the others are wrong. In fact the religions do not even say well its possible were wrong no never!!! They are rite! Well ill tell you what. They can't all be 100% rite as they claim.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineGulGen
Old Bird
Male User Gallery

Loc: I live in the Internet
    #5165580 - 01/11/06 01:52 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Prove me wrong, show me that god exists!

:catman:

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165581 - 01/11/06 01:53 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

natu said:
You are stuck in abox

No everyone ell's is that is why the question "which religion is rite?" pops up 5 million times a day.

--------------------

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: GulGen]
    #5165586 - 01/11/06 01:55 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

GulGen said:
Prove me wrong, show me that god exists!

:catman:

Yes that is what I want. There is not enough evidence to his existence. The closest religion that I was preached about to having evidence was the stupid Jehovah's witnesses. But there evidence is a blind fold for our eyes to trick us and there are holes through that blind fold and thank god I can see through it!

natu I do not want let's say I want the hard evidence.

--------------------

Edited by mikeownow (01/11/06 01:56 AM)

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165588 - 01/11/06 01:55 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Religiouns dont say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. they say that is the histroy of the world, and stand on the ground with both feet not one wavin in the air while the try to grab the rail for balance.

as for the rite religioun, you gotta know yourself.

fuck religioun. make your ownits guaranteed to work better or your money back

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #5165596 - 01/11/06 01:58 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Define God. We must first assign a definition to the G-word, before there is any real discussion of such a subject. Otherwise, we are discussing an empty word which becomes idiosyncratic to each of us, and further misunderstanding and miscommunication arises as a result.

Are you defining God in the sense of a cosmic mother or father? Or some heavenly bureaucracy? Or some other projections from archetypal templates?

There is no evidence that a god created our world. We have not found any empirical proof, and we cannot accept the idea philosophically.

I reason that god must be absolute and this means oneness, omniscience and omnipresence. Naturally, anything seperate and distinct would not satisfy this criterion. If there was a god and a world that god created, then there would be two things - and god could not then be considered absolute. If there were an absolute god, there could not be anything seperate from god.

Therefore, in definition which I have provided, everything is god. God IS Reality/Nature.

I must confess, I hate the G-word. Once the word is mentioned, it is almost inescapably accompanied by a vague image of something or someone outside of you - usually a "male" something or someone, due to anthropomorphic tendency in human behavior.

Hence, the word Reality, IMO, is a much more accurate depiction of The Absolute.

After all, there is nothing that embodies all the aforementioned criterion, except Reality/Nature itself.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165601 - 01/11/06 01:59 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

"Religions don't say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. " my grandfather was a preacher and went to school for it and all that got a degree in the UV to be a preacher. Well hold it now. University to become a catholic preacher wtf????
"Religions don't say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. " I say again..... He did not earnestly believe jack shit. It was a place for him to fuck nuns and under age girls behind his wife's back but he got caught and exposed and still preached. And STILL fucked bitches and nuns rite there in that holy place. Good thing god exists and caused him an early death.
no wait he is still alive fucking underage girls at age 80.

yes my gram pa is a total pimp and my dad wont talk to him but he's still a fucker for doing that shit. Even if he is 80 and still able to.

--------------------

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165607 - 01/11/06 02:00 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

mikeownow said:
Yes but none of the letters are defined. Thus making it an example of chance. And religion should not be chance. It should be bam wham oh yeah duhhhh that is rite. See there are so many different religions and for some reason each religion is the rite one!!!! and the others are wrong. In fact the religions do not even say well its possible were wrong no never!!! They are rite! Well ill tell you what. They can't all be 100% rite as they claim.

If none of the letters are defined then it is a chaotic beurage of things being thrown at eachother to see if they match, or something. in which case, still, nothing is really being thrown and you might as well take away the letters, or the idea of things being thrown and focus on the 1. or that feeling of power inside yourself.

and: most religioius knowledge is taught in a bam bam yeah thats right manner.
its just whether your capable of understanding or utilizing this knowledge correctly. know what i mean?

thats why i say build your own knowledge. just follow the paths with heart.

there is no rite one and they are all the same really, i think

i mean theyall love god right

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165617 - 01/11/06 02:02 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

By defining god you state that he exists. its like the word quality! you can define it, but its not gunna be the same for everyone.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

OfflinejustAkid
Member of myCulture

Loc: The Present
    #5165619 - 01/11/06 02:02 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

I will prove God's existence to you if you can tell me why matter exists.

In other words: What drives matter to exist?

--------------------
Trust thyself.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#5165623 - 01/11/06 02:03 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

SkorpivoMusterion I am referring to any god of any kind and any form and shape. Main goal being to get a point across without have the need to type it.

I think that you are one to go out and try to find the truth about everything. As so am I. I can remember hitting the stage your at as seeing god as all form of mater and energy but then I started to figure out how things work and why. Once I understood absolute zero and the concept of Lazar cooling it was like a duhhhh thing to me. It was like a ton of bricks fell off a sky scrapper rite onto me.

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#5165628 - 01/11/06 02:04 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

SkorpivoMusterion I am referring to any god of any kind and any form and shape. Main goal being to get a point across without have the need to type it.

I believe God is the lampshade which covers the lamp in my room.

I have evidence to prove it exists.

There, I just proved God exists.

Offlinenatu
Grow trees,smoke trees.
    #5165637 - 01/11/06 02:05 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

mikeownow said:
"Religions don't say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. " my grandfather was a preacher and went to school for it and all that got a degree in the UV to be a preacher. Well hold it now. University to become a catholic preacher wtf????
"Religions don't say that they could be wrong because they earnestly believe in what they preach. " I say again..... He did not earnestly believe jack shit. It was a place for him to fuck nuns and under age girls behind his wife's back but he got caught and exposed and still preached. And STILL fucked bitches and nuns rite there in that holy place. Good thing god exists and caused him an early death.
no wait he is still alive fucking underage girls at age 80.

yes my gram pa is a total pimp and my dad wont talk to him but he's still a fucker for doing that shit. Even if he is 80 and still able to.

your grandpa, like you, sought the shallow route. instead of striving to figure out how to utilize the ancient knowledge of these people to his advantage he just got the phd or whatever. your grandpa sounds tight. he is the perfect representation of what god wants

it is not as if your grandpa was the one who wrote this\ knowledge was it? i suppose you could preach for jack shit but then your a jackshitter not a preacher i think the real holy man transmutes gods message thru himself.

--------------------
Wise Man Say
Smile

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: justAkid]
    #5165643 - 01/11/06 02:08 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

justAkid said:
I will prove God's existence to you if you can tell me why matter exists.

In other words: What drives matter to exist?

There is a main source of heat, and the current 98% chance possibility is that of a huge explosion which is why outer spaces temperature is 3 degrees above absolute zero! This heat source has a 2% chance of other. But since everything is moving apart that really makes sense for an explosion since some large things would likely eventual collide.

Matter exists because it has heat. Without any heat we actually make matter disappear,,,, forever!!!! it wont come back. Once an atom loses all energy then it is gone! Best magic trick known yet =P.
Now how do we get something colder than absolute zero? well with lasers and science.

Here is a ton of info and keep hitting next and learn more and more until you cant take it.

Good luck in future findings!

--------------------

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: Prove me wrong, show me that god exists! Everyone should read! [Re: spud]
    #5165650 - 01/11/06 02:09 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

spud said:
Quote:

I believe God is the lampshade which covers the lamp in my room.

I have evidence to prove it exists.

There, I just proved God exists.

No you proved that your lampshade exists.

--------------------

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#5165662 - 01/11/06 02:10 AM (16 years, 13 days ago)

You said God is arbitrary, subject to the definer. Thus, I proved a single notion of God exists.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order