Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLegallyBlind
Stranger
Shrooms + MDMA Hippyflipping
    #5164212 - 01/10/06 09:24 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Hi all I need some information on Shrooms plus pure MDMA. I am planning on eating 1/8 of dried mushrooms, and taking a normal dose of MDMA. If anyone has done this before please give me your experiences. I have a few questions about this though.

What are the different effects between doing this and just doing regular mushrooms?

Are the visuals stronger while doing the combination?

How much more intense is the trip if you do the combination?

IS there any more of a health hazard than there is when just taking the two seperately?

Thank you, and any response would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by LegallyBlind (01/10/06 09:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Shrooms + MDMA Hippyflipping [Re: LegallyBlind]
    #5164245 - 01/10/06 09:32 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Trip Report of my recent hippy flip

I love the hippyflip. Generally, I've done a smaller ammount of mushrooms when combined with MDMA - I find it increases the visual aspect of the trip, while also reducing the 'confusion' factor of the trip.

It also combines some of the spiritual aspects of the mushrooms with the euphoria and peace with the world of the MDMA, they seem to potentiate eachother and you understand and 'get' that part of the trip/roll on another level.

I havnt had any problems with neasuea while doing the hippyflip, and some of the negative 'oh my, I'm feeling sick' feelings are not there. The thought loops are not as intense, and tend to be on the happier side of things when they do occur.

My more recent hippyflip was a HIGH dose of mushrooms - I'm guessing 6 to 8 grams, and I cant say enough good about the expierence.

Its a great combonation, I've generally found that I get the most out of it by taking the mushrooms after the initial roll of the MDMA has worn off. It seems to give the mushrooms a more steady ride.

I found that when doing MDMA+Mush so they 'peak' at the same time, you'll go through cycls of

- I just feel the mush
- I just feel the MDMA
- I now feel both of them at the same time
- I now feel 100% sober
- I now feel the mush
- I now feel sober
- I now feel both

and it comes in cycles of peaking at the same time, to just one or the other, to feeling not much at all. I've found that doing the mush after the initial roll seems to smooth things out quite a bit.

All around, I've had nothing but very positive expierences with the hippyflip. Its an amazing feeling of love, oneness, peace, acceptance and connection with all.

Edited by kaniz (01/10/06 09:34 PM)

InvisibleMezcal
    #5164247 - 01/10/06 09:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

My recommendation is to take the mushrooms after the MDMA, when you start to feel it wearing off.

OfflineLegallyBlind
Stranger
Re: Shrooms + MDMA Hippyflipping [Re: Mezcal]
    #5164664 - 01/10/06 11:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the great responses. I am a little of timid of taking the shrooms too late after the MDMA. I want to take the shrooms at least an hour after i pop the MDMA. You think thats a good idea.
Also I have been wanting to try the method of taking shrooms by putting it in the lemon juice. Do you think mixing an eighth of shrooms with lemon juice and taking the MDMA would be way too powerful and not smart to do?
Thanks

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #5164718 - 01/10/06 11:20 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Why are you timid of taking the shrooms to late after the MDMA?

Generally speaking, I've always done them at the tail end of the roll - just when you'd normally be thinking "should I do a 2nd pill or not?" - take the mushrooms instead. It seems to help kick the E back in, and the effects of the E potentiate the shrooms, and the shrooms help potentiate the effects of the MDMA.

I recall awhile ago, I was going to a club in montreal. I had popped the E while getting ready, then I left for the club. Waited in line for a bit, get searched - and the security finds the shrooms on my friend.

We then get told "You'll need to take these now, we cant let you take them into the club" (They didnt even know WHAT we had). Anyways, we left the line, walked around to the back of the building and ate the mushrooms.

I'd say this was maybe ~45 mins or so after doing the E, it was just starting to come up, but not fully so.

Then, as I said in my above post

- One moment, I'd feel just the E
- Then, I'd feel Both E + Mush
- Then boom, I'd feel 100% sober
- THen I'd feel just the mush
- Then I'd feel both
- Then I'd feel just the E
- Then I'd crash and feel sober

I still enjoyed the trip/night all around and had alot of fun, however I felt like it was a bit of a waste of a hippyflip. Every other time I've done it, I've done the mushrooms some time after the peak of my MDMA - (or, halfway through it kinda thing), and havnt had any complaints.

I found that if the MDMA doesnt have a full-hold of your system first, its kind of like the mushrooms end up fighting the MDMA and you get a very up/down expierence, where if the MDMA has kicked in fully first - its a smoother and more enjoyable ride.

This is just from my personal expierence, and my friends agree also. However, I have seen a poster or two here saying they like to take them at the same time so they peak at the same time, *shrug*.

But, having hippyflipped a dozen times or so, I've always found it to work best when waiting for the MDMA to be fully kicked in, if not the main roll wearing off before doing the mushrooms to be the best way.

ie: drop E at +0:00, do mushrooms ~3 hours. E's come up, kicked in fully, and possibly starting to taper off a bit depending on the quality/whatever.

OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
High as a kite ;)
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC and BCS
Re: Shrooms + MDMA Hippyflipping [Re: kaniz]
    #5165608 - 01/11/06 02:00 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I am a huge fan of hippy flipping myself, as stated earlier the visuals are increased and the mindfuck is somewhat lowered.
I usually take the MDMA, wait till i start feeling the effects, then eat the shrooms. This eases the onset of the mushrooms and brings the peaks very close together. You are set into an ultra happy amazing trip. It has a very synergetic effect, and at times you can almost choose between which drug you would like to be under the influence of. I did an outdoor trip with a few friends, 3 hippy flipped and 2 other just took the shrooms, and one took just MDMA. While with the shroomers i felt liek i was only on shrooms, while with the hippy flippers, i felt both, while with the one girl on MDMA i chatted away with her like we were both high in a club somewhere. After the peak go home and smoke a lot of weed, your trip with comeback from both of the drugs and you will have an amazing time. After you have fun with the hippy flip, try a candy flip. I find it has an even more synergenic effect.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom