Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Lagochilin Pure Extract (Intoxicating Mint) How good is it?
    #4564981 - 08/21/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Shaman's Palace is selling Lagochilin 98% Pure Extract, and I've always wanted to try intoxicating mint. Anyone have experience with this extract? There doesn't seem to be a doseage for it.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Lagochilin Pure Extract (Intoxicating Mint) How good is it? [Re: Twirling]
    #4602322 - 08/31/05 02:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

This is exactly what I was going to ask right now, good thing I searched for it. But I guess nobody answered! Ah.. fuck! I bet nobody has tried this either. Somebody has got to just go for it and tell the rest of us then. I already tried the old just regular lagochilin in its raw form and that didn't work at all for me. maybe i prepared it wrong, but i dont think so. but this pure extract seems promising. twirling did you buy any of this and try it out since you made this post? you should do it if nobody else does and get back to me.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Lagochilin Pure Extract (Intoxicating Mint) How good is it? [Re: Locus]
    #4602504 - 08/31/05 03:48 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I second that

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#4604436 - 08/31/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Locus said:
twirling did you buy any of this and try it out since you made this post? you should do it if nobody else does and get back to me.

I actually made a purchase of the 10x resin extract from IAS to try to get my order above $30. I will defintely bioassy it and follow up on it. I plan to make a purchase from Shaman's Palace, so I might try their version when I do.

The main thing I'm trying to figure out now is how to consume it. I believe I'll just try to swallow the thing whole, as it doesn't really make sense to make a tea out of an extract. I also have 25x Wild Dagga resin on the way. Any ideas on how to best use it?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4636919 - 09/09/05 03:46 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

update? did ya try it? i got some extract myself as well but i havent tried it yet.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineCandyLand
Stranger
    #4638615 - 09/09/05 03:54 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Try It!

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#4642222 - 09/10/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ahh yes, I intended to make a post about it, but got caught up in other things.

Unfortunately, the intoxicating mint resin ranged from possibily placebo, to minorly active. I felt relaxed, but I wouldn't pay for it.

It was consumed simply by chewing it up a bit, and swallowing. Not a whole lot to write home about. Same with the 25x Wild Dagga I tried. Intoxicating mint sounds worth looking further in to, but this resin wasn't worth it, at least with the method I used.

--------------------

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
    #5162775 - 01/10/06 01:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

anyone else try it? ore leaves

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: Lagochilin Pure Extract (Intoxicating Mint) How good is it? [Re: the man]
    #5162790 - 01/10/06 01:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

intoxicant mint is an intresting herbal medicine its not good for recreational use.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order