Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemichael_lifshitz
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: here
First Psychadelic Experience
    #5153751 - 01/08/06 11:02 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

This was my first experience with any sort of psychedelic or otherwise drug, other than marijuana. I decided that since my good friend of mine had some LSD lying around, that would be fine, as after reading many comparisons on this website, and asking my friend, who is quite experienced on the subject, most say that LSD is not necessarily more ?intense? or anything.

So, I was on a trip to Europe right before we were planning to trip, and the day I came home (after a 15 hour commute from Europe back to Canada) I went straight to my friend?s house and we dropped one hit each. He said that this usually puts him where he wants to be.

About one hour later I wasn?t feeling much. We smoked some herb, and this really propelled me into the trip I think. He showed me some Tibetan cymbals which he had gotten for Christmas, and they absolutely entranced me when he rang them. He then played me a little song on his Indian Drums he had recently acquired. This was really quite amazing, I felt very connected to the music, but I have felt pretty close to this feeling from just marijuana in the past.

We then decided to go out for a walk in the forest to meet up with his girlfriend of the time, and hang out a bit around in the forest, away from society. The walk was a little bit cold, but we were well dressed so it was fine. It was a very good walk; I noticed how purple everything in nature is, at night. After about one hour or so we got to his girlfriend?s house. She was cool, and she brought her dog out and we walked around her farm on some fields and such. In the end we walked out on a huge frozen bay, after smoking another bowl, and the ice cracked. It didn?t crack off or anything, but you could hear the whole bay cracking because of our weight, and we got scared and ran off. It was quite intense, and we went back on, onto some docks, and I could see all the docks waving up and down, and the whole bay?s frozen ground seemed to be waving. This was the only real visual I got the whole trip.

We then went back inside, and I started to feel a little strange. I felt as if something was always a little uncomfortable or a little wrong. I would be constantly changing my sitting position and stuff. We smoked a little out of his hookah, and he showed me his smoke rings, which was quite cool. Then we listened to the dark side of the moon, and it was quite enjoyable. Then we decided to go watch ?Princess Monoke?, an animated movie he said was very cool. I said that would be fine, so we went down to his basement, made peanut butter and jam sandwiches, and settled in to watch the movie. I still felt a little uncomfortable, and couldn?t really follow the movie. I couldn?t eat my food either, the thought of eating was just not something I liked.

After a while I started feeling very tired and anxious and I thought that once the movie was turned off I would be happy again. And then the movie finally ended and I felt no better. Without saying anything my friend turned off the movie and went to sleep. I was tired, I hadn?t slept in about 2 days, and it was already about 10 hours after our dose, but I just couldn?t sleep, I would have visuals when I close my eyes, and after about 2 hours, I started to realize I was not going to be able to sleep, and I started going into a swirl of negativity, a really bad trip. I started losing touch with why I love my friends, what I do, and what I have to look forward to in life. I?m usually a very happy person, and havn?t been sad in 3 or 4 years. I started to cry a little bit, even though I knew it was just this drug doing this to me, it still just felt to bad. I concluded that in your daily life, you have the ability to love, and that this drug was taking that away from me for this short period of time. I stayed up for 6 hours, feeling sorry for myself, waiting for my friend to get up, I felt really, really terrible. I felt as if everything I normally do in life is just not worth it, like I have nothing to look forward to.

Once it was time to leave, and my friend woke up, I didn?t really say much to him, as he was still half asleep, and I went home. Once at home I felt much better, although still just strange. I took a shower and it felt good. I felt still pretty high for the whole day, though not tripping. But it was still like a decent weed high, but I assume my tiredness added to it.

So in conclusion, I?m going to wait till the summer I believe, and trip on 2.5g of mushrooms or something, on a nice summer night with a friend, and try to have a more relaxed, positive trip near the end. And also, actually trip, as this was not really enough for me. Is it possible I have an LSD tolerance or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeknition
herbal explorer
Re: First Psychadelic Experience [Re: michael_lifshitz]
    #5154012 - 01/08/06 12:14 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i have no experience with LSD, but i have heard that two blotters could put you to the level it seemed like you were looking for...iunno for shrooms i usually take about 3-3.5g for a normal cool trip...and about a week ago i took 7g and at the end of the trip, i had that same exact feeling about love and everything...really intense feelings of love toward everybody and how tripping and being high kinda takes that away from me....so it got me to cut down my usage of everything...it wus a good thing...well nice report..

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #5158097 - 01/09/06 12:06 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I came home (after a 15 hour commute from Europe back to Canada) I went straight to my friend?s house and we dropped one hit each

I think that might be the reason you had a bad trip. I would respect the psychdelic and get myself some rest after coming back from Europe.

Do you get maximum effects after taking one toke of weed? Not normally, so why would you think that by taking one blotter you had an LSD tolerance. Sounds likes it affected you just like one blotter should. In this case, you would take more blotters for the desired effect. How can you say it wasn't enough if you had a bad time?

You really think you friend is quite experienced? You guys prepared peanut butter and jam sandwhiches, cmon. I have never been able to eat during a trip, unless it be fruit or something simple. An experienced LSD user would know something like providing you with food you don't want to eat or can't that that could possibly lead to some discomfort on your part, and then it seemed to spiral out from there.

What are you guys talking about? You must have used these drugs in bad settings if you feel that they take away love!?! Why would you ever use such a thing? Expanding you mind allows you take more in, not have less space for love, cmon fellas! :heart:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinemichael_lifshitz
Student
Male User Gallery

Re: First Psychadelic Experience [Re: mecreateme]
    #5158472 - 01/09/06 02:03 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, well yeah.

Ok first of all he is quite experienced I would say, in that he has tripped at least 30 times or so. So yes I would say he is experienced.

Second of all, I just say that I might have a higher tolerance because he said that he was feeling the blotter alot more. I mean nothing negative from it. I really enjoyed myself. It was good. I am not dissapointed or anything. I just want to see more of what the drug has to offer.

I also do respect the drug. And was pretty bummed that I would have to take it at that point right after getting home, but it was just the only time I could, unless I waited for the summer. I dont regret what I did, and I do realise that it might be the cause for the badness at the end. But really, it was a good trip overall, just had some bad hours, which I view positively, because it taught me a bunch.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #5158513 - 01/09/06 02:15 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I am just saying that fixing something to eat is not something a knowledgable tripper would do while dealing with his dose. Just because someone takes acid a hundred times does not mean they are experienced with it. They have experiences with it but that does not mean they understand it or know how to use it.

Everyone reacts completely different to psychedelics. Just because your friend tripped out more could mean he is a more open person. He could have not cared how he looked while you did, maybe, just a possiblity?

I am glad you enjoyed yourself, your report seemed to paint negative picture of the whole trip. I would suggest taking more than one blotter while out in nature. Especially don't do it when you are so tired. For some that is a right of passage and we all know rites of passage aren't exactly easy or simple. I am glad to hear your trip taught you things as well. That is very important. :grin:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinemichael_lifshitz
Student
Male User Gallery

Re: First Psychadelic Experience [Re: mecreateme]
    #5158724 - 01/09/06 03:16 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I suppose my friend just felt hungry. And I also thought I was hungry. But then couldnt eat. My friend ate just fine. But yes I see your point.

And yeah, the reaction thing is true as well. My friend also says the more he does LSD, the quicker and more intense his trips usually hit. I guess because his mind knows what to expect.

Once again, I do plan on taking a higher dose next time, and maybe not smoking until later on to see what LSD is really all about. And of course not being so tired. And just being more open and such. I am almost glad the drug didn't show me very much. As I still have much to look forward to.

And the whole time while I was feeling oh so down, I knew what I would learn from it. It was positive. I felt terrible but recognized why, and learned to appreciate life more as a result.

Thanks for your input, I do appreciate it. And I will keep what you say in mind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies