Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEnjoyIncubus
Stranger
Wasup U guys! Im new
    #514875 - 01/08/02 09:35 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Id like to say wasup and shit like that. Anyway my last trip sucked on new years, i was thinking of like and i was thinking of how life can be boring considering the fact i was at a party. sober people piss me off when i trip...is there anyway i can have a good trip around sober people?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
Re: Wasup U guys! Im new [Re: EnjoyIncubus]
    #514885 - 01/08/02 09:48 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

EnjoyIncubus, five years from now when someone asks you who was the first person to respond to your very first post at the Shroomery, you can say it was me. :laugh:

Sober people are annoying indeed.  Solution?  Don't trip around sober people.  IMO, shrooms should not be considered a party drug.  Trip with one or two close friends out in nature and you will have a much more rewarding experience.

OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
    #514920 - 01/08/02 10:40 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

what are you waiting for, a certain shade of green?

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

OfflineAzWeThinkWeIz420
just an illusion

Loc: nor-cal
    #515075 - 01/09/02 02:26 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

yo whats crackalatin?

OfflinePsillyKat
Loc: Southern IL
    #515488 - 01/09/02 02:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

... stay away from drunk people too

--------------------
"I could do without the snot"
"IN YOUR FACE SPACE COYOTE!"
"Mabey the dingo ate your baby"

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: PsillyKat]
    #515747 - 01/09/02 07:44 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Wasup U guys! Im new [Re: ]
    #515773 - 01/09/02 08:07 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome to the shroomery man!

Indeed, sober people are horrible. Drunks are even worse man. Shrooms were never a "party" drug for me, I'm much more into that "Spiritual" thing (Although I started it cause I wanted to see the walls melt, so did all of you probably). Trip out in nature with the animals man!

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: Wasup U guys! Im new [Re: GringoLoco]
    #516230 - 01/10/02 08:55 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Oh...Hello friendly citizen! Welcome to the shroomery, home of the triple-eyed jackasses. Sober people can be annoying while enjoying a mushroom trip, or even without the mind bending chemicals. I pride myself in having friends that are cool about shrooms and so they're fun to be around even when I've lost all sense of normal reality. Perhaps you need to rid yourself of the people in your life with coat hangers up their dimeholes. In any case, as it was said earlier, shrooms are not intended to be a party drug, even though taking them is like a party, irony much? If you're going to go to a party on shrooms I suggest a low dose (just past the "I'm feeling it" stage) and it's like being on a nice marijuana high, with energy. Take care, and have a nice day.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflineUnknown
Confused,dizzy,wheream I again?
Loc: MA
Re: Wasup U guys! Im new [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #516248 - 01/10/02 09:17 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Can I get a welcome to the shroomery as well?:)

--------------------
The above is just like,my opinion man

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Wasup U guys! Im new [Re: Unknown]
    #516360 - 01/10/02 12:13 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Sure. Welcome to the Shroomery :-)

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
    #516462 - 01/10/02 02:39 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

WELCOME!!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I for one know that I've been here a little too long. sheesh. but ya have fun.

i dont see much of a problem with sober people, just because you trip doesn't mean they should but i know what you mean. They are alwasy like "you're so fucked up" or they try and control you so you dont "hurt" yourself. They feel like parents or somthing it's awful.
Okay well by ebye hun!

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Wasup U guys! Im new [Re: Delyrium]
    #516511 - 01/10/02 03:44 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I don't like tripping at all around sober people. I end up with a general (and profound) mistrust for anyone who isn't actually tripping with me.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineBoglyn
Put them on theglass
 User Gallery

#516567 - 01/10/02 05:02 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Look out.....this is bat country

--------------------
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
---Galileo

OfflineWhiteBoy
journeyman

Loc: California
Re: Wasup U guys! Im new [Re: trendal]
    #521143 - 01/15/02 12:02 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Wilkommen!

IMHO it is best to trip with a tiny group. Of course, I am one to do ANYTHING only in small groups (misanthropy...what fun). Sober people...even sober shroomers (unless good friends of mine) annoy the hell out of me. They tend to want control of my high in one way or another. Sober shroomers will even do this. They will want to inflict their entertainment on me in the hope that I will have the fun they once had in some half forgotten trip....BAH! If I'm not in control...you sure the hell shouldn't be! :)

--------------------
"Pain for pleasure; pain for adoration; pain is to godliness; bleeding for ecstasy...Divine Pain."
-Morbid Angel

OfflineMentalHygene
otherworldly

Loc: Somewhere...Under the rai...
Re: Wasup U guys! Im new [Re: WhiteBoy]
    #521537 - 01/15/02 06:16 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I would like to say welcome also. I agree with most everyone who has said don't trip around sober people, It will only take away from the potential of the trip. It should be an experience in wich you are in the company of you absolute best friends so they will know how you are feeling and you will be able to have many profound conversations. Also if you are a somewhat experienced tripper, I would suggest splitting from your friends for an hour or so, and lock yourself away in a bedroom or bathroom, and listen to the entire MORNING VIEW album. If you are like me, (witch your name suggest you are) you will learn many new things about both yourself and the boys from INCUBUS. I am happy to be able to share tis with a fellow fan. Peace, and let me know how it turns out if you try it.

--------------------
"WHATS THE USE OF AUTONOMY WHEN A BUTTON DOES IT ALL?"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies