Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTweedleDum
Stranger
Loc: Maryland
Here We Go.....
    #514373 - 01/08/02 01:00 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I am Ready!!! I have read until my eyes have started bleeding, I have acquired all of the needed supplies (and a few I don't think I "need"), and my spores are here...... I am ready to start.... I just wanted to ask once more for any tips on making my first attept a successful one...... I am going to use the PF-Tek and probably going to case (havent decide on which casing tek yet though)... Any Suggestions???

And on that subject, I have yet another question........ How large can you make a casing?? shoebox size? sweater box size? are there any limitations (aside from space)??

Thanks again for all the wonderful work everyone has put into this site..........

Wish Me Luck!!!!!!

--------------------
The bottom fell out of my mind. My eyes turned inside out, my feet began to leak out the top of my head. The room folded flat around me, spun around, shifted out of existence and left me sliding into my own navel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Here We Go..... [Re: TweedleDum]
    #514493 - 01/08/02 02:49 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The larger you make the casing the more you lose if it gets contaminated. That being said, stick to smaller casing sizes.

Offlinencshroomer
journeyman
Loc: Wilmington NC
    #514500 - 01/08/02 02:58 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Be patient mostly is the thing that will make your first try a success. I just had my first successful attempt. It took a while and just checking on the board whenever a question popped in my head. I used aluminum baking pans about the size of a loaf of bread for my casings.
Remember that "A watched pot never boils" so just let everything do it's thing and don't worry over it.

--------------------
What the fuck, lets give it a try!

OfflineTweedleDum
Stranger
Loc: Maryland
    #514888 - 01/08/02 09:52 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Just wanna thank everyone for taking the time to read my post, and for the encouraging words.

Any suggestions on a casing tek?? how about this coco stuff?? Any Good??

--------------------
The bottom fell out of my mind. My eyes turned inside out, my feet began to leak out the top of my head. The room folded flat around me, spun around, shifted out of existence and left me sliding into my own navel.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale