Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineACN45
Stranger
The Iraqi Insurgency
    #5144283 - 01/05/06 06:50 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Now I might just be kinda paranoid but could this isurgency really be this effective? Could the US really have botched this THAT bad? I know, i know, it worked it Vietnam but that was on an ENTIRELY different scale because every person in north vietnam was living and breathing for the cause. The Sunnis who make up most of the insurgency are a minority in Iraq, and it is a relatively small number of the them that are actually up in arms over the invasion. Its one thing to be pissed that a foreign army is on your soil, and completely another to be willing to die over it. It does not make sense that they could foil the US military machine in the scope that they have. Now, with news reports of BRITISH soldiers attacking the legitimate Iraqi securtiy forces in Southern Iraq i think it is time for the US and the world to open their eyes and view the lies for what they are. The US feeds off of the insurgency. Every attack that occurs shows the instability in the region and validates the presence of the US military machine for "security" reasons. It also gives ample oppurtunities to formulate bogus accusation against neighboring countries blaming them for all of the problems and contributing to the insurgency. Hell, if Bush could lie and decieve the american people about his reasons for invading iraq, well, he could and will do it again but this time in another country. In reality all of this has been planned from day 1. War is profitable, and even more so if you are an ass-buddy of Bush and Cheney(Haliburton, to name just one, there are hundreds more). Not only were there billions to be made in Iraq off of taxpayers money, but also a guaranteed US presence, no, thats not the word, foothold, in the heart of the middle east for decades to come. Lets be honest, this will not stop in Iraq. The US leadership is hell bent on taking over and instituting pro-western governments in ALL of the middle east to secure american power in the region for ages to come. This not only secures the vital oil lifeline that the US so desperately needs but also enables the US to have a strong presence in the affairs in the middle east. There cant be any enemy countries if they all have pro-US puppet regimes can there?This will be very helpful in the war with china comming up in the next 50 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: The Iraqi Insurgency [Re: ACN45]
    #5145827 - 01/06/06 02:27 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with you that the US struggle in the war against Iraq has some nice advantages, but I doubt it's intentional that we're struggling. Just like the world trade center attacks had clear advantages to Bush, but I seriously doubt he had anything to do with them.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineACN45
Stranger
Re: The Iraqi Insurgency [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #5146904 - 01/06/06 01:08 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5147002 - 01/06/06 01:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome, a link from PrisonPlanet, my favorite nutjob website.

So, because two idiot British soldiers decide it would be a great idea to go shoot up Iraqi police officers, that show undeniable proof that there is some huge conspiracy to create insurgency to stay in Iraq? I don't know what the rule of logic are in the planet you live on, but that doesn't cut it on Earth.

OfflineACN45
Stranger
Re: The Iraqi Insurgency [Re: Redstorm]
    #5147102 - 01/06/06 01:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Because they thought itd be fun?? Thats your rationale for the british secret service to shoot the iraqis? I don't know what the rules of logic are in the planet you live on, but that doesn't cut it on Earth. And that statement about prison planet being a nutjob website, well it might be i dunno, but where do you get your information, fox news? you think thats better? ill take my chances on reading as much as i can and doing my best to deduce the real stuff from the fake. prisonplanet isnt the only website that wrote about what happened so dont think a paronoid schizo just started blogging shit from his ass to spin some conspiracy web, there is some credit to what it said. if you dont trust prison planet then just do a google search and find out for youself.

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#5147202 - 01/06/06 02:12 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

OfflineACN45
Stranger
Re: The Iraqi Insurgency [Re: daimyo]
    #5147226 - 01/06/06 02:22 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i dont really get what you are hinting at? are all posts soposed to be a formal paper like the ones i write for school? if you would like to tell me this this how about you state it, not just give me random ass links. I guess that was an attempt at humor? and anyways tell me what you are confused about, ill gladly reword it for you

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5147365 - 01/06/06 02:53 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

If you are so brilliant and have your shit all under control, explain to me this:

Why would they need to create an insurgent attack when the happen everyday anyways?

OfflineACN45
Stranger
    #5148019 - 01/06/06 04:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

man you missed the WHOLE point. the insurgency isnt thaaaat strong. yes there is one going on but not to the extent that the media portrays. if there is no insurgency then there is no need for the us army over there which means we have to leave which gives us not that much control and influence. its all a charade. a strong insurgency not only validates us being over there in force but also gives plenty of opurtunities to twist and makeup lies to justify another invasion. Do you think the our gov really wants an autonomous iraqi government? fuck no, they want to be over there forever to keep an eye on shit and strong arm iran and syria.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5149421 - 01/06/06 11:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Duh.

Do you think the Muslims want us ther, though? They don't and they are making it obvious. I have seen no evidence of a week insurgency, quite the opposite, in fact.

OfflineCommunismIsRight
Stranger
    #5150098 - 01/07/06 09:07 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ACN45 said:
Now I might just be kinda paranoid but could this isurgency really be this effective? Could the US really have botched this THAT bad? I know, i know, it worked it Vietnam but that was on an ENTIRELY different scale because every person in north vietnam was living and breathing for the cause. The Sunnis who make up most of the insurgency are a minority in Iraq, and it is a relatively small number of the them that are actually up in arms over the invasion. Its one thing to be pissed that a foreign army is on your soil, and completely another to be willing to die over it. It does not make sense that they could foil the US military machine in the scope that they have. Now, with news reports of BRITISH soldiers attacking the legitimate Iraqi securtiy forces in Southern Iraq i think it is time for the US and the world to open their eyes and view the lies for what they are. The US feeds off of the insurgency. Every attack that occurs shows the instability in the region and validates the presence of the US military machine for "security" reasons. It also gives ample oppurtunities to formulate bogus accusation against neighboring countries blaming them for all of the problems and contributing to the insurgency. Hell, if Bush could lie and decieve the american people about his reasons for invading iraq, well, he could and will do it again but this time in another country. In reality all of this has been planned from day 1. War is profitable, and even more so if you are an ass-buddy of Bush and Cheney(Haliburton, to name just one, there are hundreds more). Not only were there billions to be made in Iraq off of taxpayers money, but also a guaranteed US presence, no, thats not the word, foothold, in the heart of the middle east for decades to come. Lets be honest, this will not stop in Iraq. The US leadership is hell bent on taking over and instituting pro-western governments in ALL of the middle east to secure american power in the region for ages to come. This not only secures the vital oil lifeline that the US so desperately needs but also enables the US to have a strong presence in the affairs in the middle east. There cant be any enemy countries if they all have pro-US puppet regimes can there?This will be very helpful in the war with china comming up in the next 50 years.

You make good and dumb points. Sure theres a resistance in iraq, but can you honestly say to me that if there was an occupying force in your country, you wouldnt lob a couple mortars or fire some small arms and rockets at them? And to begin to think that invading iraq has nothing to do with other conflicts in the region is idiotic. You got Lebanon and Syria fucking with eachother, Iran and there fucking nuclear enrichment program, Everyone hates Israel, so we have to protect their bitch ass(Why we even protect israel i dont know, obviously palestinians are right), Afghanistan is a near impossible win for us(look at a fuckin map, so many mountains). All this plus more. You make good points in some of what you said, like the war with china soon, but to say bush planned all of this from day 1 is so obviously not true. You know as well as I do that bush can't even ear a pretzle without choking and knocking himself out, let alone plan an entire invasion. And i dont know if you know about the whole Iraqi Governing Council, but that was actully 9 puppets that our government set up in iraq before we had a "stable" government there. They would each govern iraq for like 6 or however many months untill it was the next guys turn. And most of those canidates are leaders of militias that are responisble for many bombings.

OfflineACN45
Stranger
Re: The Iraqi Insurgency [Re: CommunismIsRight]
    #5150573 - 01/07/06 12:36 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

About lobbing the grenades it depends on what sect i was from if i was an iraqi. Sunni yes, but not Shiite or Kurd. Of course if Russia came over here i would but that is just because i like the way things are here, to a certain extent. But the average iraq lived in fear and hated saddaam. Look at what they did to his statue when it was toppled. Would that have happened in america after russia took the capitol? They obviously did not like him. So to a certain extent i think a mjority of the iraqis were happy that we came at first. As to your point about me thinking that the invasion had nothing to do with keeping tabbs on the countries over there i have no idea where you got that from because that is then ENTIRE point that we are over there. I thought i had made that clear when i said "This not only secures the vital oil lifeline that the US so desperately needs but also enables the US to have a strong presence in the affairs in the middle east." Also, we back Israel because the jews own a good amount of the money in this country and donate an assload to the politicians running for office so that when they win it suddenly become US policy to make sure Israel gets ever fucking thing they want. What we did to the Palestinians is insane. We didnt directly do it directly but without our support it would never have happened. Most of the problems we have in the middle east result from our support of Israel. And about Bush not being able to plan this from day 1 you are absolutely correct, but do you honestly think he has planned anything since he has been in office? Bush does not run the white house, it is his advisors.

OfflineCommunismIsRight
Stranger
    #5151874 - 01/07/06 07:37 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

my bad I must have passed over that part of your post. But i believe bush is doing better than kerry could've, but i blame america for letting the 2 dumbest people in the nation that far up the presidental campaign. VOTE McCain 2008!!!!

--------------------
Why do we kill people who are killing people to show that killing people is wrong? ~Holly Near

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. ~John Stewart Mill

OfflineACN45
Stranger
    #5151992 - 01/07/06 08:24 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Duh.

Do you think the Muslims want us ther, though? They don't and they are making it obvious. I have seen no evidence of a week insurgency, quite the opposite, in fact.

honestly, some people ideas just fly right over their head. Oh, so you say you have seen no evidence of a "weak" insurgency right? Well, THAT WAS MY ENTIRE POINT!! Jesus christ jacking off in a porta-potty! I know the damn insurgency is strong, what i am saying, in baby terms, so you can digest it easy redstorm is that only a small part of the insurgency is genuine, the other is made up by covert allied forces to pit sunni vs shiite vs kurd so there will be no peace ever and so that all of the fighting can be blamed on outside groups like Iran and Syria. Good god, maybe next time i will draw a picture for you redstorm, would that be easier, no, how about a cartoon!

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5152351 - 01/07/06 10:03 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:

Just b/c you say it doesn't mean it's true. Occam's Razor, you silly thing.

OfflineACN45
Stranger
    #5152629 - 01/07/06 11:00 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It might not be true, but the reason for the last post was to clarify your inability to understand a concept, not to validate whether or not it is actually happening. Only a hypothesis. And what is Occams Razor?

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5152647 - 01/07/06 11:04 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I understand exactly what you're saying. I just don't believe it.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5152793 - 01/07/06 11:44 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ACN45 said:
And what is Occams Razor?

A bit of advice:  Never admit that you don't know what something means in here.  The people in here pounce on stupidity like a lion pounces on a wounded zebra.

Go quietly look it up on Wikipedia like I did the first time Redstorm used that reference.  :smirk:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Iraqi Insurgency [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5152818 - 01/07/06 11:53 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I was nice. I didn't even say anything about it after he asked. I am one of the more polite members, though. :wink:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: The Iraqi Insurgency [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5153259 - 01/08/06 04:08 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Never admit that you don't know what something means in here. The people in here pounce on stupidity like a lion pounces on a wounded zebra.

Not knowing what something means is ignorance not stupidity.  :rolleyes:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order