Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppetz
Stranger
Pot side effects?
    #4682962 - 09/19/05 05:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Lately I have been smokeing a decent amount, not a ton maybe a bowl a day if that, usaly just half one or something. But I notice when not high I seem a bit jerky/jittery/on edge more. Like I am totaly stressed out, no idea if I really am, not much has changed, just school which is only 2 classes. But could the pot have any effects after the high wears off?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Pot side effects? [Re: Muppetz]
    #4682986 - 09/19/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I get agitated with people when I'm not, or haven't been high in a good while...maybe after 6 hours or so.  It just seemed to come with it for me.  The way I do things is take between 3 and 6 hits off the water bong in the morning, same for mid afternoon, same for evening, then a nice bowl before bed.  It all depends on how you and your body react to cannabis though.  I know some people who can smoke 3 times a day for 4 months and then stop with no "side effects". :bongload:

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineTheGus
The Walrus

Re: Pot side effects? [Re: demiu5]
    #4682995 - 09/19/05 05:23 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i tend to not have side effects, but know people who this happens to

i think it has to do with your body getting used to the pot and enjoying it, becoming a little physically dependent (very little) and therefore you feel a little more nervous

have you been doing anything different, drinking extra caffeine, or any other drugs, or trying to stop smoking or dipping because nicotine doesn't like to be ignored

--------------------
"It is easier to teach a computer to play chess than to build a mudpie."Sherry Turkle Life on the Screen: Identity in the Age of the Internet
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts"-Einstein
:mrt: I pity the fool who break traffic laws with $870,000 of drugs in the car.      -mo0nlite_sonata
Psythos

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Pot side effects? [Re: TheGus]
    #4683050 - 09/19/05 05:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it's best not to toke until you have gone completely down and stopped feeling hazy. this means that you can sometimes pull multiple days in a row, but that you need to take some 1-3 day breaks each week, usually... this minimizes side effects and also helps you get real high each time.

also the amount you smoke has a great affect on side effects, if you just get enough to get decently high you won't have many, but if you take a ton of bong rips or really hit the pipe up to a strong level, then you will.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineDrunkenAttempt
Chemically Inclined
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nova Scotia, CANADA
Re: Pot side effects? [Re: leery11]
    #4683501 - 09/19/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hash oil burns me out hardcore

--------------------

Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Offlinecampinman
Fun-Guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoOn
Re: Pot side effects? [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #4683527 - 09/19/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

yeah oil usually gives me a heachache pretty quickly

i like smoking the buds every few days, not as chronic as i used to be, but i still enjoy bogarting the fatties every now n again

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

"I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself."

Offlinejby1155
Midnight Toker

Loc: down by the Seaside
    #5144179 - 01/05/06 06:17 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Everyone gets a little frustrated and irritable while coming down. It's just a part of the routine.

--------------------
Who cares what games we choose?
Little to win, but nothing to lose.
--Strawberry Alarm Clock

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Pot side effects? [Re: jby1155]
    #5144192 - 01/05/06 06:21 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Dont speak for everyone, I dont get irritable when I comedown :sun:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinejby1155
Midnight Toker

Loc: down by the Seaside
    #5144219 - 01/05/06 06:30 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Actually. That's true. I only get irritable while coming down if something happened to me to put me in a bad mood. I guess it just feels like coming down magnifies the irritability for me.

--------------------
Who cares what games we choose?
Little to win, but nothing to lose.
--Strawberry Alarm Clock

Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: Pot side effects? [Re: jby1155]
    #5144321 - 01/05/06 06:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i know people that smoke everyday, if they go a day without it, they are irritable.

however, these people are kinda mnya in the first place... cresent fresh fellows and gals with a happinesss about them in general are usually different in my experience

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules