Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLittlewing70
Stranger
lsd visual effects
    #5135747 - 01/03/06 05:16 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Does lsd give more visuals than shrooms, obveously it would depend on the dosage but if i were to compare a mild shroom trip and a mild lsd trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Re: lsd visual effects [Re: Littlewing70]
    #5135778 - 01/03/06 05:21 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

cant really compare it, low dose mushies never gave me visuals whereas low dose
acid always did the deal for me.

in the end, u know what 1gram mushooms is but hell u never really know how much mics that
blotter really has.
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5135953 - 01/03/06 06:20 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

maybe its just me, but when i read posts people seem to mention visuals alot more on lsd than on shrooms. also some people get visuals easier than others. i got this friend, man, he gets visuals soooo easily. he even gets a few small visuals when smokin weed...

but then again, i havent been able to find any lsd, so i never tried it... so i dont have any real input...

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

Re: lsd visual effects [Re: eligal]
    #5136053 - 01/03/06 06:47 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Comparing the visuals between a trip that is equally intense (LSD ~ Shrooms)

I would also say LSD is more visual. I love visuals in the dark or a soft light environment... a bright light is not good, they burn my eyes  :eek:

Edited by lobotomix (01/03/06 06:48 PM)

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: lsd visual effects [Re: lobotomix]
    #5136180 - 01/03/06 07:14 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Lsd is more vivid them Mushrooms. Then again if you take a lot of mushrooms then you have vivid hallucinations as well. Comparing potency, Lsd far more potent then Mushrooms. You have to take 1/8 of mushrooms compared to a little tab of great acid. On time I shroomed I watched tv on the ceiling; everything my brain wanted to see happened. I wrote the script in realtime and saw the action instantly. Same thing happened on LSD as I watched a tube exit my brain and connect to everyone elses brain inside the room. It really depends on how tired you are how much you can control the hallucinations. Once you have stayed up for so long you become slightly delirious and it is harder to control your mind.

The two become very similar at high doses, and depending on the kind of mushrooms and lsd. Some mushrooms are far less visual and least in the bright context of lsd. But also the daytime highly changes the visual effects. A day trip as they call it, you do the psychedelic drug during daylight. During this trip colors are enhanced, sparkles are seen which doesn't happen in a standard night trip setting. At night, combined with lack of sleep you are more likely to experience morphing of colors or even color fade. Once I hadn't slept much in a few days and on this Lsd trip it seemed all colors faded to this drap color of gray. Reflecting on this moment I realize I was very tired and the life force within me was drained. So you can realize many factors change the trip. If you look at a fractal poster while on Lsd or Mushrooms it might cycle colors very quickly. You might look at the floor and it just moves very slowly. If you smoke lots of marijuana while on either, I always hallucinated about 10x more then if I just took the Lsd or Mushrooms alone. Of course if you take lots of Lsd or Mushrooms, you can have intense visual effects. Also music can have a profound effect on the trip. Playing psychedelic trance at 149 bpm will increase your heart rate, you processing time of your brain and instantly change your trip. So everything really determines your trip besides just taking the drug. Once I was peaking on Lsd then in an emergency had to drive. I went from peaking to sober in 1.32 seconds. A lot of a trip has todo with you.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineCorteX_
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Hague, The Netherlands
Re: lsd visual effects [Re: Fluxburn]
    #5136316 - 01/03/06 07:45 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I can't tell you cause I never tried LSD :frown:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: lsd visual effects [Re: CorteX_]
    #5136397 - 01/03/06 08:05 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Lets go with a 'moderate' trip : LSD is more Visual than mushrooms. For me, a moderate trip is enough where I still feel 100% able to go around town and enteract with people, and not be paranoid that they will notice I'm tripping' I'd do this dose for a party, or a club, or if I was having friends over.

But, if I was to go for a STRONG dose, I'd say mushrooms can become more visual than LSD. Maybe I just havnt done enough LSD at once (strongest trip being around 6 hits of fairly potent blotter), but my last mushroom trip (see trip form, new years hippyflip) sort of blew the doors off of LSD in terms of visual nature.

Mind you, during this time - I was pretty much confined to my bedroom, unable to really move/interact with the world around me effectivly. However, I've had close/similar strenght visuals on LSD - however, I was still able to walk around, talk with people around me/etc.

Then agian, in some ways, I think LSD may of topped it - it's really hard to say, as so many factors can go into it.

*ponders*

It's hard to say, as it differs from person to person, from batch to batch, to strain to strain. Both are very visual, but in different ways.

(I've done mushrooms more times than I can remeber, and LSD about 10 times, and still would have a hard time giving a solid answer to this question).

Edited by kaniz (01/03/06 08:07 PM)

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: lsd visual effects [Re: kaniz]
    #5136767 - 01/03/06 10:03 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Try doing Lsd and Mushrooms combined to make a high dose. That is a powerful trip indeed.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#5136884 - 01/03/06 10:34 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

wayyy more
ACID IS VISUALS

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Re: lsd visual effects [Re: LilShank]
    #5137893 - 01/04/06 08:30 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

lsd for me produces a more visual orientated experience, the visuals are patterns and flowing textures. However mushrooms seem to warp the overall shape of an object. However if i took enough mush and enough lsd to have equal mind warp, i find that the lsd experience would produce far more details. So if your looking for visuals take some acid:D

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#5138061 - 01/04/06 09:59 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i find acid visuals to be more in your face. mushrooms is like 'man, it looks like everything's moving', acid is like 'wow, everything's moving!'. but IMO, visuals are a side effect. don't worry about them too much.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinesafe
Stranger
Re: lsd visual effects [Re: alsey]
    #5138103 - 01/04/06 10:22 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

iv only dones mushrooms twice first 1.5g second 2.2g, and lsd 3 times, 200mics, 100mics, 200mics (most likely)

i mush prefer mushrooms if your after visuals,

as the visuals are really unpredictable and amazing when you see them, the lsd is all to do with patterning and repitition in my experience/ predicted events happening, such as the people on a ?5 note moving, or people will have another set of eyes maybe up to 6 eyes,
you can see how it happens though,
as in the image is wierdly spliced and reinserted.

Mushrooms for me the first time i did em was like, omg, my friends face is half its width and actually green, or i have goblin hands made from snot, and now i have my friends voice(although not visual) which was so crazy, its nothing like acid and i prefer it because the visuals are so warped and unreal, yet real, i saw all my friends as like gnomes.

With shrooms I almost forget what something should actually look like.
With acid its just whas actually there being played with.

But to answer your question, LSD gives farrr more visuals.
Just the mushroom ones have been more intriguing.

Edited by safe (01/04/06 10:26 AM)

InvisibleMushy_face
Stranger

Re: lsd visual effects [Re: safe]
    #5139146 - 01/04/06 02:40 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

BUMP the above. Mushrooms are more unpredictable generally including visuals, its more a case of anything is possible, which for me adds the much sort after misical aspect.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag