Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Max likes to bullshit!!
    #513649 - 01/07/02 08:09 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Poor old Captain Max - Why does he say that i flamed him? I have only done so after i corrected his blatantly incorrect statements in which you the replied that i was a 'lier and a troll'.
He claims responsibility for the spread of Ps.Cyanescens throughtout the world.
He quotes Stamets on where Ps.Cyanescens grows around the world, and tells me that because i am Australian i would never know anything about Ps.Cyanescens so i should 'shut up' - when i have found over 500 specimens this year alone of ps.cyanescens and have never tried to market prints from these wild specimens to newbies.
He claims that Ps.Cyanescens grow nearly exclusively around the Sporelab. Even he knows this is a lie
He claims that he has the exclusive Australian Cubensis, when a quick look around sites like the Hawks Eye will demonstrate that they have an Australian continental - as opposed to a Tasmanian - cubensis strain. Although Tasmania is a state of Australia and its cubensis strain was undoubtedly introduced to Tasmania and Australia from the same source.
He claims he is in contact with paul Stamets.
When he asked to explain these claims, he just calls people names - is this what YOUR looking for in a Vendor??
Thats me finished on he topic! Yippee we all scream!!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Max likes to bullshit!! [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #513688 - 01/07/02 08:38 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Buemeanie, you are absolutely right on this issue. Max underestimated you, and you definitely proved him wrong. But we really need to stop this nonsense on the vendor board. We really do, it's total bullshit. I've been guilty of the same b.s. in the past, and I have tried my best to grow up and change my ways. Let's all try and do the same thing, and improve this particular forum. P.S. BM, how did those fires in your homeland affect you? Were you safe?

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Max likes to bullshit!! [Re: ]
    #513699 - 01/07/02 08:46 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah - you are right Boxtop - i used to complain about this kind of shit, so i apologize to everyone else for perpetuating this kinda shite, but im a self-righteous bastard...:-)
The fires are far from where i live, but i went for a holiday up on the South east coast of NSW - Bloody New-south-wales drivers are crazy!! :-) There was lots of smoke around - i saw that the smoke is even blowing over New Zealand. Pretty nasty stuff - i feel SOOO sorry for those little animals that just arent quite fast enough to get away from the flames.
Hope you had a merry xmas and New Years Box and good stuff with the print tek

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Max likes to bullshit!! [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #513702 - 01/07/02 08:48 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

You're an idiot 'bluemeanie'. Nothing in North American l;iterature indicates cyans as growing in Australia. You showed pics..did I say they were fake?...did I say you were lying?...NO! I said you should report your findings to Stamets.

As for me talking to Stamets, if you don't understand sarcasm then you are a bigger idiot then even I thought!

You are just proving yourself a TROLL. Look at your ridiculous post...does your petty grudge have anything to do with people growing mushrooms?

fucking troll, think your tuff hiding on the other side of the world don't ya?

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #513716 - 01/07/02 09:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yea, I was being sarcastic too, in the previous thread, with my reference to talking to Staments in a chatroom. I didnt take your reference to talking to Stamets on the phone serious either.

PeACe

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (01/07/02 10:21 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Max likes to bullshit!! [Re: Jammer]
    #513722 - 01/07/02 09:07 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Ya, I meant to ask you if you really were talking to him on the chat cuz I know he has a lot of socks....

Obviously some no-brains fell for it or else they are just playing dumb so as to have an excuse to bitch.

What do ya think? Dumb or playing dumb?

LOL!

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#513738 - 01/07/02 09:21 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Let me guess? You cant read properly Max - you constantly misinterpret what i am trying to say... Do i think i am tough? Well maybe, but the point is that i have proven that you lie in your advertisments - so you can make more money.
It has everything to do with cultivating mushrooms - It is the fact that we are all interested in these mushrooms for our own spiritual development, while you are here exclusively to make money by any means you can.
So why dont you fuck off back to the Spore lab and isolate some existing spore-races until you get some unique fruiting characteristics so you can label it a new name and overprice its prints??

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (01/07/02 09:29 PM)

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#513810 - 01/07/02 10:16 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Max likes to bullshit!! [Re: ralphster44]
    #513821 - 01/07/02 10:29 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: Max likes to bullshit!! [Re: ralphster44]
    #513855 - 01/07/02 11:11 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

"Mods...please dont lock this right away...I wanna see some comment. "

All of you guys can fuck off.
If you want to see his comment, email him.

Get this bullshit out of here.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies