Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, HPS, Hydroponics Supplies, Peat, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecvele
kurton
Male User Gallery

making HBWR to flower under fluo light?!?!?
    #5125174 - 12/31/05 04:38 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hi! I got this extremely fast growing HBWR that is consuming my room space but only thing that represses it's growth is ever insuficient number of neon bulbs! If it was under the natural daylight I guess it would be 3 times bigger at least! Leaves are up to 34cm long and 29cm wide and stem is strong, rigid and fat.
The thing is I want it to start flowering! I add flowering fertilizer (containing no hormons) for about a month now but nothing happens.
Does someone have experience with growing HWBR indoors?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: making HBWR to flower under fluo light?!?!? [Re: cvele]
    #5127628 - 12/31/05 11:41 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Wow I have one in hydro, and ever since I put in flowering nutrient solution and 12/12 lighting it stopped growing. It is under a 1000W HPS. I am about to switch here back to the 400W MH area with 16/8 lighting and veg nutrients. I suppose the nutrient solution is too strong to flower? I used general hydroponic 3 part solution and no luck with flowering. I even flowered a cactus in my 1000W room, but I used a 1000W MH it was an argosun bulb though. Good luck on flowering, I have had it in a flowering room for months and still no luck. It took the cactus forever to flower though. I think all plants indoors get very picky with flowering. It has to be the right humidity, light cycle, darkness cycle, nutrients, and then all of a sudden it comes.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Offlinecvele
kurton
Male User Gallery

Re: making HBWR to flower under fluo light?!?!? [Re: Fluxburn]
    #5128217 - 01/01/06 08:28 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

OK, thanx! I wander when does it flower in nature, in spring, summer or fall?

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

#5128561 - 01/01/06 02:38 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I think it is more conditions. In Hawaii don't they flower all the time? I have no idea really. In Hawaii it is either very warm and humid (longer light hours?) and slightly colder and humid (shorter light hours?) That is the same thing in CA, we don't really have much of a fall or spring, just summer and winter really.

--------------------

Offlinecvele
kurton
Male User Gallery

#5128727 - 01/01/06 04:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So I guess I could do some experimenting with liglt cycling as soon as I separate my Salvias from woodrose...

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

#5128836 - 01/01/06 05:30 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yah good luck. My recommendation is to pick a light cycle and hold it for 2-3 months. Special plants are pretty picky on the cycle staying the same for some time before they do something. I don't get why your plants grew so big. I should show you mine lol. I will take a pic later.

--------------------

Offlinecvele
kurton
Male User Gallery

#5131612 - 01/02/06 05:11 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Thanx for that info! If you didn't tell me, I'd never keep one cycle for as much as 2-3 months. I sowed a seed into plain humus-peat mix bought from the store as common garden substrate. After about 2.5 months I replanted it into big pot with about 30% dung-n-shit natural fert (TM) :smile:. After each repoting (2 times actually) plant did not stop growing for a single minute! I must say, it is very appreciative plant for growing!
Oh yes! Every new leaf is born with sweet dew drops on it's base! I lick 'em sometimes it is cool :smile:)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, HPS, Hydroponics Supplies, Peat, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden