Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
welcome to the year of the Dog
    #5128544 - 01/01/06 12:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Infosmear:

it is highly advised that you do everything in your power to approach your own personal escape velcocity.

Make no mistake: there is a form of social/political/emotional/control "gravity"  holding your mind in place that is everybit as real and powerfull as the physical gravity that holds objects bound to the earth.

:wander:  (earthbound angels awake!)

You must make a choice, if not today, if not tommorow... sometime, weather you are content to let your conciousness remain at its metaphorically terrestrial level, or if you will make that terrifying, dizzying, irreversible blast into cognitive outerspace.

At this point, i am not talking about dropping acid or eating a quarter ounce of mushrooms, although those metaprogramming tools may well be nescessary parts of your escape program.

What i am talking about is a sustained, conciously guided and irreversible transition, by phases, leaps and bounds, into brand spanking new cognitive territory.

Such a change will reflect on every level of your perceived existance. I am talking about unconstrained, vast thought, widend , heightend perceptions, opening yourself to information signals you previously ignored or denied the existance of.

:levitate:

Physically, you may make the change from conditional or compromised health to "perfect health, pure and invincible"

i promise you, you may attain increasing degrees of "parkour" being unconstrained movement, total freedom of direction, the ability to overcome any obstacle on any level, physical or mental. Im talking about walking on walls and jumping over cars, baby, and your belief or lack thereof is at this point irrelevant (to me, but very much relevant to you)

2004 was the year of the drunken monkey. our (my)  only evolutionary perogative was to get funky, get fucked up and go swervin.  this was a nescessary metaprograming step representing the casting off of social constraints and the embracing of individual freedom.

:pinkelephant:

2005 was the year of the rooster, the obvious evolutioonary message being "wake up! wake up! karoookaw! sunrise!" ... this represented the final acceptance of new, deeper levels of experiential reality. at this point we were not yet ready to fully accept the implications of that awakening... the point was to accept its reality and prepare ourselves , now that we were awake, to GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED

welcome to 2006, the year of the dog. prepare to lose whatever grasp you might have on my rant at this point. 2006 is the year that those who are awakening will begin to recieve in greater frequency and clarity, telepathic messages from extraterrestrial intelligences residing in the local of sirius, the dog star.

In all likelihood, there will be no indication that these messages are "extraterrestrial"... they will appear as meaningfull lyrics in a song played at just the right time... words in a book that almost burn your eyes with there personal relevance to your own existential mystery... a thought in your own head that shocks you with the scope of its epiphany... a dream so vivid and meaningfull that it makes you awake to a lasting sense of awe...

these and more are the forms of the new transmissions. Opening outselves to these transmissions may well be the underlying goal of all occult and metaphysical practices, from psychadelic drugs to meditation to whatever the fuck helps you throw off your cognitive/experiential chains.

We are now escaping the gravity well... it gets a bit chilly outside the womb, and many will be tempted to sink back into the warm comfortable oblivion.

FIGHT YOUR OWN WILL TO NOTHINGNESS

YOUR DESTINY IS INFINITE

YOUR CONCIOUSNESS COSMIC

welcome to the year of the dog

(i believe nothing. i know nothing. Every map of reality is just a tool. Every belief system is shed like skin from a snake, making way for greater growth. All that i say today will be invalidated by greater truths revealed tommorow. all that matters is that you ride the crest of your own wave courageously and without hesitation. fear is poison, stamp it out. that alone is half the battle.)

and remember:

OPEN UP

LET GO

OBLITERATE YOUR SELF

ANHILATE YOURSELF

YOU ARE THE ONLY OBSTACLE TO INFINITY

END

YOUR

SELF.

End infosmear.

:psychsplit:

disclaimer: there is nothing new under the sun. I am not preaching that the nature of fundamental reality is undergoing a change. I am simply sticking a sign in the sand. The finger points to "freedom" ...

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (01/01/06 04:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: welcome to the year of the Dog [Re: Moonshoe]
    #5128562 - 01/01/06 12:38 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

very hypnotic.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #5128582 - 01/01/06 12:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
Make no mistake: there is a form of social/political/emotional/control "gravity"  holding your mind in place that is everybit as real and powerfull as the physical gravity that holds objects bound to the earth.

:lol:

It would be a lot easier to make no mistake concerning it if there was some form of basis to it that can be observed and verified. Simply stating it doesn't substantiate it.

As far as what such a statement appears to be addressing, the only "force" that holds one's mind in any place (where is your mind? :smirk:) is the mind itself. To think that the external situations (most of which exist as abstraction) have some sort of power over what one's mind is capable of is ludicrous. :lol:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #5128591 - 01/01/06 12:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

the year of the Dog

:angrydog:  Woof woof.... woof! Pant pant... woof!

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5128594 - 01/01/06 12:59 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Why P&S for this thread, dear? Do you want to debate these ideas?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: welcome to the year of the Dog [Re: Veritas]
    #5128626 - 01/01/06 01:13 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Veritas said:
Why P&S for this thread, dear?  Do you want to debate these ideas?

If not, it is too fucking late. :evil:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: welcome to the year of the Dog [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5128628 - 01/01/06 01:14 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Nice to see a man who loves his work.  :wink:

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #5128889 - 01/01/06 03:52 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Ya moon, why did you post this here to be pooped on? It's awesome and I only read the first paragragh and got to excited to finish!:lol: I loved this line;

if you will make that terrifying, dizzying, irreversible blast into cognitive outerspace.
:yesnod:

That was packed with launch fuel. I gotta jet now but later, I'm going to copy and paste it in MR&P and finish reading it. :cool: That stuff is full of amperage and head spins- he he he wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: welcome to the year of the Dog [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5128893 - 01/01/06 03:54 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

No, Jiggy, OTD is where threads go to be pooped on.  P&S is where they go to be looked at clearly.  :smirk:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: welcome to the year of the Dog [Re: Veritas]
    #5128909 - 01/01/06 04:01 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Well that may be overstating the case just a bit, but we get the idea. :thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: welcome to the year of the Dog [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5128923 - 01/01/06 04:07 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

"why post this here to be pooped on?"

i posted it hear to be read, friends, and i certainly dont need any babysitters to protect me from the big bad emotions of my readers.

"As far as what such a statement appears to be addressing, the only "force" that holds one's mind in any place (where is your mind? ) is the mind itself. "

True, and this comment affirms my choice in posting this thread here. My ideas are not absolute truths, as i clearly stated, they are subject to evolution. Every comment like this, in so far as it is thoughtfull and motivated by a positive intent, simply feeds that evolution.

Of course you are right, although your critique is only of the letter of what im saying, and not the spirit. Your mind is free and unconstrained by anything but your lower self, which is possibly the strongest message i was trying to convey.

So if you want,  read my statement about "social/political gravity holding you back" as "the pull of your lower self holding you back"

the message remains exactly the same. You have unlimited potential, but there is a force, internal or external (the differance is illusory) that will continuously niggle at you to shut down, turn off, stay placid.

My advice is simple: Overcome that negative impulse, and allow your dreams to unfold unfetterd.

Peace and yeast,

"keep fit, and have fun!"

:grin:

--------------------

Edited by Moonshoe (01/01/06 04:13 PM)

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #5128973 - 01/01/06 04:29 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

certainly dont need any babysitters to protect me from the big bad emotions of my readers.

Good for you!  :cool:

I would liken the "pull of the lower self," vs. higher impulses, with the polarity of security vs. change.

Perhaps the lower self (body-identified) knows itself to be temporary, mortal, destructible, and so values security over change/growth.

The higher self (spirit-identified) knows itself to be eternal and indestrutible, and values change and growth because the true risk in this life is not death, but never living life to the fullest.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #5129061 - 01/01/06 05:19 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i certainly dont need any babysitters to protect me

Ah, a guy with a mystical bent and the emotional maturity to not take things personally and the willingness to put his beliefs up in the light of healthy scrutiny.

How refreshing!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #5129106 - 01/01/06 05:45 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Your post got me all excited...

I feel like I'm a dog half the time.  I work with dogs every day at work and come home to one too.  :smile:

OfflineSilentSeed
Soul Surfer

Loc: Kanata
    #5129193 - 01/01/06 06:20 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

What culture is this from? Chinese?

--------------------
You're unique. Just like everyone else.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5129394 - 01/01/06 07:56 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i posted it hear to be read, friends, and i certainly don't need any babysitters to protect me from the big bad emotions of my readers.

Where did that come from? FW did not display big bad emotions of any sort. he merely first took science physical approach to a meta-physical piece and then, went into a meta physical correction saying what the article was saying in the first place.

Meta means spirit and when you take the meta out of meta physics you are left with physics. The entire spiritual integrity and message is removed when you do that. What you are then left with is non-sense. Non sense is easy to criticize and throw in the trash.

Yes, most of us know we are free to go anywhere within our own consciousness.

So why are so many in this world feeling down in the dumps, heavy under pressure, pulled by popular consensus, weighted with responsibility and or discouraged in life?

They gave way to the gravity being discussed. So what if there is no scientific support for mental and emotional gravity. We've all experienced it.

FW is someone I would put in the top ten members easily able to give the grandest essay on overcoming that sort of meta-physical gravity.
And a philosophy/spirituality forum with metaphysical discussion in the forum description is the perfect place to do just that following a post like this. It could help a lot of people working on how to self uplift when life is pulling them down.

Why make an obvious criticism and at the same time, by pass what you criticized it for and sum up what it was saying in a meta-physical way without scientific support for that?

Science understands the manipulation of matter.
Social gravity is the manipulation of anti-matter ie, thoughts, feelings and spirit. Thats the area of meta-physics, spirituality, psychology and philosophy.

Maybe his reply was a good follow to the article because it could make one dizzy following its circular logic. The article did encourage us to go for dizzy after all.

What's the difference between posting this here or there? In there, his "it's not scientifically supported comment" wouldn't fly. WHY? Because it's unnecessary. This article is called "The year of the dog". Do your best to get it published in popular science magazine if you think it can be mistaken for science physics. It has no physical physics integrity so why treat it like it does?

Sometimes, I think the people terrified of this stuff being mistaken for science physics are catching themselves doing and think others must be. How can you mistake it for such and why bother pointing out that it's not?

The Year of the Dog. It's related to Chinese astrology, not the work of Lorentz.

The ones doing the baby sitting are the ones who think they need to tell us this isn't scientifically supported. NO KIDDING.

It's like having someone tell you when you buy your milk every week, to refrigerator it or it will go bad. Okay grandma, thanks for the reminder.  :thumbup:

On the contrary, in MR&P, it's rules are designed to eliminate that sort of babysitting.

However, if you moonshoe think its important for meta-physical material to be scrutinized by physical terms and for the members to be told Chinese astrology is not scientifically supported then you do. :shrug: I was out of line to suggest that something like this would've been best understood for what it is in the other forum.

Weather here or there, I got to read and enjoy it because you shared it and I'm glad for that. Thank you. :cool:

Hey Grandma, I mean Fireworks! When are you sending me a knit sweater and some cookies dammit?:lol:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: welcome to the year of the Dog [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5129433 - 01/01/06 08:21 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

:heart:

thanks jiggy... to clarify i wasnt saying fireworks was being mean , nor did i take offence at your suggestion to move this thread...or anything along those lines. that was just a general response to everyone who suggested i should post this in MRP so it doesnt get shat on... i was just saying hey, if ya gotta shit, shit away, im not that fragile.

however you might be right that this would be more apreciated in the MRP forums... but i did want to let anyone have their say on it regardless of if it was positive or negative.

btw, that wasnt an "article" per say... i just wrote that this morning when i found myself in a nice energy peak... wanted to spread the love. Im psyched for this new year and i wanted to spread it.

'night everybody!

--------------------

Edited by Moonshoe (01/01/06 08:22 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5129477 - 01/01/06 08:40 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

:heart: I was out of line regarding the suggestion to you. It wasn't my place.

Not everyone sees being shit on as a bad thing. In OTD, it appears to be sought after as an arousing experiencing for some.

So maybe there has been something kinky going on behind the posting here in S&P all this time I don't know about?  :blush: Maybe it is energetically arousing for some to have their thoughts proverbial shit on or to do it to others:shrug:

It's just how many times do we have to read here, "That isn't scientifically supported or proven" with the obvious that it isn't nor is it claimed to be.

When people jump in and do that, it reads like they want to babysit the members as if they are saying, "you are not allowed to believe in or use any literature not approved by science."

Whatever ! :lol:

I found good use for your post without the scientific stamp of approval. It gave good lift and I found it to be very insightful! :grin:

Sweet Dreams Moon!:kiss:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5130490 - 01/02/06 05:33 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

this is a good audience for that type of happy new year's message.

a few traces of anger, at the fetters that bind, mix with lots of enthusiasm for the blank sheet.

bravo!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5130590 - 01/02/06 08:15 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

BTW Moonshoe,

the Chinese new year is on Jan. 29th....

you probably allready knew that though.

We're still in the year of the rooster i believe.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order