Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDICK
Stranger
should i go all the way?
    #5115090 - 12/28/05 12:09 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

to start things off, this is my second time doing salvia 20x extract. usually i just get a pinch and a half and smoke it out of a water pipe. anyway enough of the details... heres my trip.

i begin lighting up the salvia and inhaling it and it just comes right up and 'hits' me in just a few seconds... im in my room in my bed and i have the most uncofortable sensation all this here is actually a dream and im waking up. 'wake up' i hear and i reply with a groggy semi asleep 'why...?' 'because its time' the voice replies.. as he finishes the last word of the sentence i realize something obscure... something i yet dont want to know so i kinda force myself to be 'asleep' as in the partially conscious world. but even so, half my mind is elsewhere and i have the feeling i have died(?) that ive fallen to my death and my body has hit hard on concrete. i realize its all a cycle then and sort of start laughing but more of a laugh thats like 'oh fuck...' day and night to sleep and to wake up to die and be (re)born.. its all an endless cycle! then i have the sensation that i am god... 'what?' i say to myself.. i CANT be god... but for some reason i feel that i am and with it another discovery... TRUTH. what IS truth? truth is all around us... from the tiny microscopic fibers that make up a leaf to the thunderous scream of well, thunder. god is all around us but i have an overwhelming sensation i created all this. then i ask myself... 3 questions a milisecond... why do people suffer? why is there evil? why is there... death?? and as soon i ask the questions the answer comes... 'thats why you have to wake up...' to take charge of sorts?... ive always had the strangest feeling my life will end fairly young when ive gotten high... by jumping off a building or something (and no, im definately not suicidal) but when i do hit concrete and die... its that instant in which i wake up... its like thats what it has to take for me to snap back to THE REAL world.. as in this world here all around us is just a dream... and then i laugh again knowing how the truth has been shown to us all along... in movies like the matrix and stuff (i know, funny) how humans have done an attempt to show the TRUTH to everyone. in my trip i want to wake up to find out more but im scared to. one reason is that i feel im naked whith everyone ive known around my bed and that ive done something wrong... but what??? and why wont i face it? in order to fully 'wake up' i have to smoke more of salvia to achieve a higher trip.

anyway, yesterday when i tripped, it was basically the same oh and also another thing... everything all around us is a question... EVERYTHING and all you have to do is ask but sometimes the answer can be a scary one that you dont want to know just yet. i always seem to ask questions during my trips and answers come easily depending on how high i am. usually when im coming down from it i tend to ask more questions feeling slightly 'safer' but answers are harder to put together. this is what ive come up with so far though...

VOICE: Wake up...

ME: Why?

VOICE: Because its time.

ME: Time for what?...

VOICE: To face the truth

ME: The truth of what?

VOICE: What were you doing?

ME: Sleeping...

VOICE: Why were you sleeping?

ME: ...Because I was doing that thing I knew I shouldnt do...

VOICE: What is that thing?

ME: I dont know...

VOICE: Why dont you not know?

ME: Because I dont want to know.

VOICE: And why dont you not want to know?...

ME: Because the day I do that thing which I shouldnt do... then my eyes will open and I will be like god knowing good and bad and then, I will die.

All very weird and also referenced to the story of adam and eve and the forbidden fruit of knowledge... hmm what does this all mean? and should i try to go on further?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: should i go all the way? [Re: DICK]
    #5115534 - 12/28/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

what ever begins lasts a bit longer
go for the honor of experiencing
not for the "arbitrary" content that resonates.
just for the pleasure of being the resonator.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: should i go all the way? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5127878 - 12/31/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i had a similar experience
very similar almost freaky. i think shrooms are not from this world. spores survive in space.... maybe they got dropped here from a comet. id like to explore this thought on my next trip./

OfflineDICK
Stranger
Re: should i go all the way? [Re: indica]
    #5128907 - 01/01/06 04:00 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

haha yea... but this was salvia. very crazy stuff though... i guess it has to do with how humans are already prewired to think about eternity and our insatiable curiousity about the unknown and infinite

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag