Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Hippie or candy flipping?
    #3410683 - 11/26/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wonder what whould be the better combo
LSD+MDMA
or
MUSH+MDMA

also I would like some dose ratio and Timing tips. Any sage advice?
also what about Having some Salvia or N2O while flipping?

and when would i do this?
on the way up, peaking or the way down?

MY idea was to pop the MDMA pill, wait till that kicks in Then Throw down my LSD(or mush) and hit the salvia.

I would be scared of a bad trip but would the MDMA "save" me from any salvia terror?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: Kingkole]
    #3410704 - 11/26/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i wouldnt wanna hit the salvia on those 2 drugs, i wouldnt wanna hit the salvia at all actually :o

--------------------

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3410804 - 11/26/04 12:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, thats why im on the fence about getting the salvia.
I would need to do it alot more i think.....
oh well mabye some nice weed will do the trick.

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

#3410810 - 11/26/04 12:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

of course weed will do the trick, weed & mushrooms is the magic trick.

--------------------

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

#3411066 - 11/26/04 02:24 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

w/ LSD is the better combo IMO...
theres lots of different ways to time it... I'd say drop the acid first... its nice to have the 2 peaks coincide

your ego will be nicely smashed already, so I'd say if you have experience with salvia then smoke some once youre into the candyflip because it will be smoother than blasting off from sobriety

if you have nitrous that will be nice during your peak and throughout the trip... nice visual disturbances in addition to the usual auditory ones

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #3411534 - 11/26/04 08:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Candyflipping... It`s quite amazing. It seems every time I do this with my close friends, something completly unspeakable happens, and its a great revelation. Our first time, we were completly surprised by this, so we tried to open our mouths and express it but... we realized there is nothing we can say! Only look, and see, and remain speachless...

I havent tried hippie f. yet, but here`s how we do our candy flip:

We take Acid first, our avarage dose (1 strong to three weak blotters)
we wait 90 - 180 minutes, and eat pill.

There is a very special and dear clarity that stops us from ruining it with weed, so we save it for a comedown. My first Candyflipping on a psytrance festival, I had a truly profound experience. Dont candyflip on a saturday night on a party. Save it for a good ocasion.

My 0.02 c

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Edited by Psiledehysp (11/26/04 08:59 AM)

OfflineUsername_Alpha
Stranger
Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3412137 - 11/26/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have candy flipped twice,and hippieflipped once...but on the hippieflip, it seemed like the pill was bunk.

The last time I candyflipped was absolutely incredible. I dropped 1 hit of powerful blotter, and then ate a pill. After I had the basic jist of how the drugs were going to treat me, I ate 4 more hits and another pill. I had a moment (1-2 hours) of strobe vision and fractal patterns engulfing me, listening to Modest Mouse, and having a long/deep introspective session. I didn't care what was happening around me, I felt as if I was in my own world. When I snapped out of it, I smoked lots and lots of weed, watercolored, and had a good-ole time with the boys. It was a blast...though, since then, I haven't touched MDMA or LSD. I realized a lot of things, one of them being that I probably shouldn't be doing drugs at this unstable point in my life, as I'm mentally not 'stable' enough to have these kind of trips...not to mention financially.

Anonymous

#3412150 - 11/26/04 12:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

the only thing that i will ever be able to do at this point would be to hippie flip, ive never done acid, cuz i cant get any(most peoples problems)

OfflineSinisteruproar
Killer
    #3412279 - 11/26/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

eat the mushrooms an hour later pop the tab. ecstasy + mushrooms is the best.

--------------------
Im the Neck Cutta And im 2 blocks away

Anonymous

Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: Sinisteruproar]
    #3412311 - 11/26/04 12:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i hear its better to eat the E first.

OfflineUsername_Alpha
Stranger
Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: ]
    #3412400 - 11/26/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I liked eating the acid first when I did it...though, the two trips have really no basis of comparison, as I did dramatically different doses and it was under different circumstances.

But, when I was on acid before eating the pill, I was tripping, and when the pill kicked in, I was instantly transported into a cartoon version of our world. It was an instant onset...not gradually becoming a cartoon. I blinked, and it was there. As I kept getting the minirushes, it just intensified, until the cartoon was pixles and patterns.

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: Username_Alpha]
    #3412463 - 11/26/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If I'm candyflippin, I will take the acid, then wait at least 2 hours before taking the pill.  I find if you take the pill early, the acid intensifies that crappy feeling you get after E.  Whereas if you take the acid first, it makes for a much smoother recovery. I dont know why, but I always notice this.  With mushrooms, I will usually take them at the same time.  That way they both kick in together. 

I have decided to abstain from E while on psychedelics, as I feel like they always fight each other.  I prefer the depth and clarity on acid or shrooms alone.  If I want to get higher, I will just take more of what I am taking.I find the E makes the trip pure pleasure, which I guess I feel kind of guilty about, as I could be learning so much on either substance.  E (for me anyways) makes it purely recreational, taking away my reasons for tripping.  Maybe E doesnt work for me like it used to, I hear this is pretty common.  OH well...

Peace :smile:

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #3416416 - 11/27/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, one of the toughest desisions ever heh

Candy more fun and crazy, hippie more of a meaningful awsome experience. Pick a setting and I'll pick a drug, overall tho I'd lean more towards shrooms. Candy lasts a long fucking time, imo acid period lasts abit too long, after 8hrs or so I'm definately ready top stop. As for the salvia or nitrous I would say nitrous, I know its great from experience and salvia seems like it would be really wierd mixing with E, like its not wierd enough already...

If its hippie take beans 1st, shrooms an hour later, no (negative) shroom comeup or bean comedown. Candy do cid 1 to 1.5 hrs before beans, hopefully this will help the experience not seem to last forever.

Quote:

Psiledehysp said:
Dont candyflip on a saturday night on a party. Save it for a good ocasion.

My 0.02 c

Invisibleasd11
final sky

Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: DailyPot]
    #3541433 - 12/25/04 02:24 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Candy Flipping...

The combination of LSD and ecstacy. The correct way to do this is
to take the LSD 3 hours before the e so that you start peaking on the
LSD at the same time you start rolling on the ecstacy. Some people feel
that the ecstacy takes away all the negative aspects of LSD and makes
all the visuals more beautiful. There is also a uniquw synergistic effect
that occours as well. The LSD takes the body feeling of the ecstacy and
gives it a roller coaster effect. It can be described as peaking various times
on the ecstacy and every next peak becomes more intense than the last one.

Hippie Flipping...

The combination of Magic Mushrooms and ecstacy. The correct way to do this
is to take the ecstacy and on the 4th hour of the ecstacy you eat the mushrooms.
The mushrooms bring the e back on in full force. The body tingle turns into a deep
buzzing and it can be a very liquifying experience. Also, the ecstacy gives one the
ability to dance more than one would have if one had just taken the mushrooms.

There ya go boyz n girls

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: Username_Alpha]
    #3541908 - 12/25/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

When i hippie flipped i ate an 8th of shrooms then about 2 hours later ate 4 pills
Definetly the best high of my entire life

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

OfflineShroomehlouah
The glass isbending
Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: LilShank]
    #3542323 - 12/25/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Please don't take salvia whilst like that, from experience Lady Sally wants a 1 on 1 appointment, she doesn't want you to bring your friends Lucy and such. Just stick with the hippie flip if I were you..Sounds scrumptious

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3542400 - 12/25/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Although, Salvia + Mush/LSD(both?) + Pill + Weed, i can only imagine it would be a literally out of this world experience, Personally i havent the guts to try this, but anyone who has i hold my hands up to you.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3594087 - 01/07/05 02:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry for digging this post up put I'd rather do that then start a new one. I did this for the first time yesterday at the beach. It was great don't get me wrong. I ate 4 blotter hits (of medium strenth) and then waited till it kicked in pretty good then ate two beans (white doves?) anyway it seems that the two substances synergized itno one unique high. I really couldn't feel the euphoria from the rolls like when I did then by themselves which an AMAZING euphoria so that kind of dissapointed me. But it was a good time. I think the rolls gave me a different type of vissuals kind of made them alot more beatiful and made wierd flower like visuals of a transparent nature come of of thin air which doesn't usually happen to me on acid alone. All in all it was a great time. I did some nitrous during the peak of the whole thing and it felt like time froze and I was stuck on a spot in the void and new nothing different very fucking wierd but cool. everythign was comming in vibrations. All in all it was great but I think I expected to much from the combo from hearing others reports or just something I imagined it would feel like in my mind. I think I will flip every once in a while but I think for the most part I will do the E by itself for the full effect. Because the acid sort of overpowers that and you don't get that heaven on earth feeling like on the E alone. But I do love both substances. So what do you all think?

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #3595349 - 01/07/05 07:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My most dear candyflip experiences happened on a dance grounds on a psytrance openair music festivals. With very close Friends. We would look each others into eyes and see reflections of our souls in it.

I dont know how would candy f. feel when done just by myself, not dancing (active meditation) in some random place. But in above circumstances it is just unbelievable.

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Edited by Psiledehysp (01/07/05 07:26 PM)

OfflineWeeded420
All Grown Up
 User Gallery
Loc: Colorado
Re: Hippie or candy flipping? [Re: asd11]
    #5125915 - 12/31/05 12:23 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

asd11 said:
Candy Flipping...

The combination of LSD and ecstacy. The correct way to do this is
to take the LSD 3 hours before the e so that you start peaking on the
LSD at the same time you start rolling on the ecstacy. Some people feel
that the ecstacy takes away all the negative aspects of LSD and makes
all the visuals more beautiful. There is also a uniquw synergistic effect
that occours as well. The LSD takes the body feeling of the ecstacy and
gives it a roller coaster effect. It can be described as peaking various times
on the ecstacy and every next peak becomes more intense than the last one.

Hippie Flipping...

The combination of Magic Mushrooms and ecstacy. The correct way to do this
is to take the ecstacy and on the 4th hour of the ecstacy you eat the mushrooms.
The mushrooms bring the e back on in full force. The body tingle turns into a deep
buzzing and it can be a very liquifying experience. Also, the ecstacy gives one the
ability to dance more than one would have if one had just taken the mushrooms.

There ya go boyz n girls

um iono about u but wen i roll the longest i can roll for is like 6 hrs eating a pill an hour...2 2 kik it off.....i usually jus pop two beans wen i roll n roll for like 2-3 tops...

jus remember roll befor mushrooms takes away the rocket comeup of the shrooms.....
and with acid make sure u eat the roll after ur already having a good trip and dont fight the rush and sensations that come with x...trus me u dont want to have a bad hippy/candyflipp...last time i had a bad trip was my 3rd time eating beans and lsd....except this time i was already rolling befor i dropped 3 hits...after the cid kiked in i popped one more roll n from there it was all down hill..im not sure if it was useless poppn the las bean cuz of serotonin depletion in the brain....or if that i had a complete mind fuk with intense visual and auditory hallucinations...like i dropped a pillow on my wood floor and covered my ears cuz everything that moved mad a noise like swoosh n bang...unexplainable....jus go to erowid and read the trip reports of xtc+lsd and mushiessssss

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies